Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
Criminal Intent: Roadside Plotting

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you for your honest answers. Does this mean Mr. Kowalsic is not a resident of this domain? But the crimes happened here?" She tilts her head as she speaks to Edward.

"After we get the canvas and burn it. Let me track either Melanie or Mr. K. I'll get the info who's to blame. However, you are correct, Melanie is either fully to blame or at the very lease she is causing a further possible breach. She needs to be stopped and punished."

"Well, let's get going. Do we need to get into the auction area? I can pose as a worker. I've done it before."
    In her mind she flinches at the memory of the alien artifact she helped to steal.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Ooc- is it being said that someone bringing a mortal to a kindred feeding in plain view is worse crime than that kindred feeding in plain view? I just wanted to make sure that the characters know that there's no evidence that someone brought Small to witness Mr. Kowalsic or Twist feeding.

Feeding in open view does in fact risk the masquerade.

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"Of course, Mr. Clay." Edward offers the mild-mannered Savage a smile.

"In the spirit of continuing forthrightness, Mr. Clay. I wish to make my lack of evidence regarding such proposed events explicit. It was merely a potential explanation which had once previously crossed my mind."

"According to Mr. Kowalsic, it was a brown-haired woman who was seen feeding." A pause, "It goes without saying that such a claim could easily be the Haunt's attempt to conceal the truth."

"Elsewise, you have the right of it, Mr. Clay." Dirt Nap's understanding of why Edward and Mr. Kowalsic weren't telling Twist wasn't quite right, but Edward didn't think it would matter.

Edward shook his head in response to Mable's first question, "Mr. Kowalsic is a resident of the domain." He then considered her offer. "That would be of great benefit, Ms. Wood. While I have secured three invitations, the problem of gaining early access remains. Presenting yourself as a worker could assist in the circumvention of the problem. Entering with the Kine would, of course, be a disaster for my secondary objective."

"I shall text you both the address of the art show."

He turned briefly to Dirt Nap, "I would be delighted to discuss any remaining concerns and to furnish answers for any remaining inquiries at length. However, I fear we may become tight for time should our present discourse linger."

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listens to the others, Edward in particular.

"I don't mean to hold you up. I don't think I'd much blend in with a ticket. I also seem to recall you say, Mister Heinrich, that this Mister K had accused Lady T of being the one who was in the wrong...I don't think much of not telling her, just from my own dealings with her." Dirt Nap says slowly and softly. "No offense to you, Mister Heinrich, but I don't know Mister K, and I do know Lady T at least somewhat."

"You all go on ahead, and I will be along shortly, possibly not looking like myself."

Dirt Nap takes out a cheap, flip phone and begins to slowly punch out a text message on a the phone's tiny, physical keyboard.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives Dirt Nap a small nod. Twist should know what is going on and that she is being accused of something.

"I'll take a ticket but will try and gain entry to retrieve the painting. Or show me Melanie and I can track her."

"Dirt Nap, if I get a look at Melanie...I'll need your help after. Is that okay?"

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward was wrong. It did matter that Dirt Nap understood why they weren't telling Twist. It was lucky for Edward that Dirt Nap was so direct.

"Mr. Clay, no accusation from any authority has been levelled upon the Archon. Mr. Kowalsic believes a witness may have seen one you look like the Archon. Yet, it seems clear the witness was confused and saw Melanie, I have related this to Mr. Kowalsic's proxy, and they agree with the assessment."

"My reason for not communicating the details of the investigation is simply to avoid embarrassment for Mr. Kowalsic. However, I will not begrudge you or attempt to stop you from informing her. I leave it to your judgement."

He texts Dirt Nap and Mable: 1276 Sycamore

"Until then." He nodded to both and returned to his car, ready to depart.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread