Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well people are smart enough ta be less trusting of strangers these days," she quips on Yamiyo's sadness over not being trusted with kids. Big Sister Program? "Uh? Probably? I don't exactly go looking fer it. Probably community centers would be the place ta look. I mean," Circe starts laughing, "Trusting me with kids? That is bad by three. Kids learn lewd sea shanties," one finger goes up, "ta make booby traps," second finger, "Or just a shit ton of cuss words, oh ho ho ho ho!" Circe is in a good mood, "I'd be kicked out of such a program so fast."

"Well their new," Circe shrugs, "I think they act like a full makeup kit but can't do jack fer yer clothes. It does work on yer Mask too, just don't like try ta make yerself look like a dude," Circe tells Yamiyo as her blue arms fold into an X, "Don't think it'd work that well."

Int + Sub "terfuge for Disguise rolls, the glasses are +1 for 1 Glamour
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

(Vine glasses)Glamour 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"One should be careful with strangers, you never know what odd things they have in their mind." Still she didn't really know anyone who had kids either nor had she tried to look into various programs, ohh well there would be more years. "It might be a worthwhile thing to try, although I do admit that I know very little about kids to begin with." Not like she had ever had much experience taking care of any nor ever really having had anyone or anything dependent on her before. Softly laughing "Hey I bet the kids would have a blast with you." chuckling on "Now their parents might be another story though they might get mad at what you're showing their kids."
    Calming down a bit and looking at the Queen still a bit flushed from the laughs. "Highly likely yes, still Halloween is a nice time to be a little playful." Perhaps the Queen might be a bit to much though.

Taking the glasses, looking them over and slowly putting them on. Focusing for a moment.
    "Here goes."
    Going for a perhaps small change but one that would be clearly visible, trying to color her hair in a certain way
    2 successes

"So how does my hair look? Can you see what I wanted to be seen or is it filtered?" Or whatever else you now could call these illusions.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's smile widens when Yamiyo suggests children would have a blast around her. "Well, fireworks and gunpowder are quite related. Plus it never gets old when something blows up," she fakes pondering upon the issue, "Though I can't see why parents would be mad about that. Or the unsavory skills I might teach there, oh ho ho ho ho ho! Nope, can't keep a straight face."

Then Yamiyo tries to make some changes. And Circe didn't expect that color, like at all. "Uh, ya know it is hard ta tell cause I don't know what ya wanted. Or the whole magical face trick. But I didn't expect that color so, maybe it worked? What color were ya goin' fer?"

Circe shrugs, "I used some hair," she points to her head, "Ta make those so maybe ya know," Circe waves her hand, "Could be more effective if ya had a set made with yer hair."

Circe is offering to make a similar Hedgespun Tool for Yamiyo. OOC Per site rules you have to spend the XP to add Hedgespun to your own character sheet, Circe is just providing a IC justification.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Shuddering a bit.
    "That sounds a bit outside of my comfort zone, not really a fan of loud sudden bursts of sound." Then again she had a complicated relationship with sounds overall. "Ohh no it's a total enigma, completely impossible to figure out." Lightly giggling a little. "Still you are amazing at bringing the unexpected to anything you do which does make you both unpredictable and able to bring smiles and amusement to all those you bless with your presence."

Waving her hair around freely left and right.
    "I tried to make my hair into a sort of rainbow, it seemed like quite fun and something that would be obvious to spot if you could see it or not as well." Not to mention a sight she herself just couldn't see in normal cases.

Pondering it for a second.
    "Are they limited to being glasses or could the effects be woven into my choker in some manner?" Already being a hedgespun thing she tended to almost always wear, still except for loving it's design both with and without the sight of it's mien so was it something she loved.

Yeah I got that, what level of effect is it though?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh," she nods as she looks at Yamiyo's hair, "Well it ain't super bright clown hair, more a kinda a sheen of a rainbow. Subtle, well," Circe snickers with a shrug, "Subtle for multicolored hair."

"Hmm," she hums in thought, "Not really. Hedgespun is Wyrd bullshit. Unless it is meant ta cause or take damage it really don't matter what it looks like when yer getting the benefits," Circe explains what she thought was how it worked. "Could be a ring, pair of shoes, or maybe a jewel ta latch onta yer choker. I made Hedgespun brooches fer the 4 Courts," then she frowns, "That don't do jack but it was the principal."

"So yes, I can probably mix it into yer choker. Bedazzling it with Hedgespun,"
    Circe gives Yamiyo a thumbs up.

1 dot Hedgespun gives +1 equipment bonus to a particular type of roll, similar to a skill specialty so it would stack with the Skill Specialty. More dots equal more skill specialties getting a equipment bonus IIRC, you can't get more bonus for more dots.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Smiling a happy smile.
    "So you really see it?" Did this mean that she could finally gain some control of how others perceived her? True it would still be a lie but a more controlled one. "I made the most obvious yet stylish thing that most people shouldn't normally see." Then again she had no clue what she looked like to for anyone else so who knows.

Softly touching her choker for a second and thinking before pointing towards the moon.
    "How about remaking this piece in a similar fashion but adding in some aquamarine to it?" That would work even better with the symbolism she already had for it. "Ohh they don't have any effect? Honestly I thought that you had made some small thing for them." A memory flashing of when they were handed out, it had been her first night around the freehold so much of it had been put into memory.

Biting her lower lip whilst thinking.
    "So what would you want in return? How could I repay such kindness?"

That's correct but no clue how hedgespun with added effects such as being a nice disguise kit and so on works, that isn't really covered. I think the only effect that I know directly of like that is Sonnie's staff that shrinks.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Blue?" She nods thinking on the color, "I like blue. Good color."

Circe shakes her head in the negative, "I was new ta making Hedgespun at the time and it was a bitch ta find the parts ta match the seasons," she holds up both her hands palms up, "Figure safer ta make 'em pretty and not worry about accidentally giving human torch powers without fire immunity."

She sighs, "Maybe I'll remake 'em with something ta buffer some shit. Protection or whatever."

"Well yer part would be the parts,"
    she jokes to Yamiyo. "I ain't grabbing an aquamarine and probably need some hair from ya too since that's how I made mine. And a favor fer later," she holds up a hand in the stop motion, "Now don't worry, it won't be any charge the guns kinda thing. Maybe being a decoy, maybe paying bail, or helping me ta get parts ta practice Hedge craft."

Added effects to my understanding that include acting as an equipment for a skill specialty don't really change the look. Sonnie has a amulet that increases defense but the looks is cosmetic.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Raising her hand a bit to cover her mouth, of course the larcenist loved blue.
    "That is your royal color yes, unless were talking about hair then I think Emily is the holder of the blue."

Looking over the Queen in surprise.
    "Really? I thought you had years of experience to be honest, you speak with such confidence that I thought you had spent a lot of time with them." Assuming things was never good it seems. "In all honesty I thought they all came with a seasonal effect like being a bit spookier for Rhodes and so on." Shuddering a bit at the thought of all monarchs suddenly bursting into fire during the spring equinox.

"Or make them all able to point to one another."
    Shining up for a second. "Say wouldn't something like that be a great wedding gift? Something that always points towards the other one so they can always find their way to one another?" It might be a bit cliché but it did sound romantic in her eyes.

Pondering the offer for a moment.
    "As long as it's not something that is a danger for neither my court nor the freehold or making my continued presence here into something that might be a danger for us so does that sound fair. That includes having the police after me." Softly stroking her choker, for a second. "If it can be woven into this then that would be ideal, I rarely take it off as it is and quite love it." It would be missed whilst it were away though.

If it works as an equipment so does it sound fair to me, currently the choker is only cosmetic.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ooooh," Circe laughs at the opportunity just given to her. So much innuendo, "I could make certain jokes about Emily holding blue while monkeying around. Maybe later."

"Nope, I had a focus on Iron Side, hmm, business interests in my last Freehold,"
    Circe explains her ignorance to Yamiyo. Then frowns, "And lost a lot of it having ta relocate because of fanculo Queen Anne." Then hums in thought at something Yamiyo said, "I suppose I could add something now, just hafta borrow 'em back."

"I think the pointing ta each other trick would be best only fer those two," she approves of Yamiyo's idea. "Winters tend ta not like being found and folks tend ta like their privacy too. But a couple?" she gives Yamiyo a thumbs up, "Brilliant girl."

Circe scoffs at Yamiyo's concern, "Like I said, no worries. I know ya ain't a warrior or assassin. Worst I'd have ya do with cops would be paying my, and maybe Sonja if she is involved, bail."

Because Circe was certain the monkey was the sort of friend that'd be in the cell with Circe, patting her on the shoulder telling Circe damn that was fun.

"Hedgespun jewelry can be made with powers, so having something ta add ta the choker should work fine. Hmm,"
    Circe's ears pull down as she thinks, "I wonder if ya could have more then one with different effects on the choker? I mean, it'd be gaudy," she shakes her head as she switches tracks to the practical, "But I want ya ta provide the gemstone and some hair. Make sure ya like it and because the Wyrd will probably like it working better fer ya if parts came from ya."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Blinking a bit in surprise not having a clue what the larcenist meant.
    "Huh? What have I missed?"

"Ohh, the way you have been speaking ever since I met you made me think you had really focused on it for years." You really learned a lot when you had time for a more private chat. "Seeing as a winter monarch will most likely be elected soon are you planning on adding a fourth one to the collection?" That helped explain her hatred a bit, smiling as the puzzle to understand the Queen slowly came together.

Feeling a bit awkward.
    "True maybe not a grand thing, but for a married couple it could be nice." Feeling a bit lost in her mind "So many wonderful tales of lovers with something pointing them to where their heart resides." Closing her eyes as she remembers the words that had sealed her fate of hearts desire, quickly shaking her head a bit to push those thoughts away.

Sighing a bit.
    "Sorry never truly done anyone more physical harm than a knee to the groin, emotional on the other hand." Smiling a guilty smile "That's not as kind a tale." Her seduction skills were not to be looked down upon and getting people whom found her attractive dance to her pipes were basically how she had survived for years. "I am quite good at sneaking though, anyway we have a deal and I promise to honor it." Words were meant to be kept.

Slowly touching the sun, moon and star on her choker as she shines up.
    "That I can do, if I got you a gemstone do you think you could fashion it in to represent the Earth in the middle of my current ones to show how the light always shines over the planet?"

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread