Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Really?", she chirps clapping both her hands excitedly before remembering they're in a museum after all.
    "I do jog every morning, and I read quite a lot too. Mostly medicine journals and fashion books", but it's the mention of a sorority that gets her on a sugar high.
    "Are you in college? What are you studying? What's your sorority like?", all within the span of a single breath. She grabs her by the hand and leads her into a more private corner where they don't have to whisper.
    Of course, she doesn't notice that this particular corner is all about BEEs and Flowers and some very special parts of human anatomy.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking a bit surprised at the beautiful woman.
    "Yes, I am quite a sucker for romance and I only wanna date women within the community." Lying to mortals were hard enough but both lying and being a walking lie felt a bit to much.

Smiling kindly towards her.
    "I tend to go up and jog early as well as long as it isn't raining so is it quite a good way to start the day, I have some tracks in a forest patch to run in where I can also jump various things and train my body some more." Looking down a bit. "Sadly so does my reading go to books of romance and love stories one way or another."

Her eyes opening wide at the questions, taking her a bit to take it all in as her hand gets grabbed. Trying to keep calm as she answers.
    "Yes Sacramento state university and I am studying folk lore, folk tales and the like."
    Blushing a bit as she sees where she is being taken. "I'm in Sigma Omicron a sorority for girls of Asian descent, it's quite nice but it's a struggle as well to be around so many people." Both to keep herself from being seen wrong and resist all the temptations.

Keeping her eyes away from the beautiful woman, this was not a date and she did not need to get into that mood right now.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Anything troubling you, my dearie?", she says to the noticeably tensed Succubus.
    "Sadly, I'm not too good at sports. I can dance, but it's more of an artistic endeavor than an agonistic one", she lets go of her hand, but once she realizes where they are, her determined clinical gaze falters. Sure, she's used to anatomy, but she didn't expect them to end up here.
    "I'd love to enroll into college myself. Oh, you date girls and within the community?", she's left wondering. Sexual proclivities are a personal matter, but she's not surprised by a succubus being so open. Though it reminds her of Circe and how open she is about her... friends.
    Well, now she's curious. "Is that so? Are you going out with somebody right now, then?", she grins, maybe she's just curious, or perhaps it's her narcissism doing the talking.
    "And say, who's the most eligible bachelorette right now? Did I make the top 10 of the girls to date?"

3 successes
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Shaking her head a bit.
    "Sorry I was just taken aback by the hand holding and umm." Points around them "This scenery is kind of activating certain aspects of my mind a bit." Sexual areas and a succubus yeah what else to expect?

A quick frown of disappointment as her hand is freed, it was a rather nice feeling still now she could at least sign again.
    "What kind of dances do you prefer? Dancing alone, couples dancing, with your partner or just going out on the town hitting the dance floor?" Ever the curious one.

Shining up with a smile towards her.
    "What do you wanna study? Why don't you enroll after Christmas? It would be lovely to go to school together." Taking a moment to think. "Well to be precise so do I strictly only date girls within the community as that is the best way I can see to build a good and honest relationship and I much prefer women over men." Sure she could sleep with them on desperate nights but nothing more.

Shaking her head.
    "No I am single as can be, haven't even had a date in quite a while nor company in bed." Damn dryspell after the strike to the heart.

Blushing a bit, softly biting her lower lip as she tries to hide it but it is clear for the beautiful woman that at least her body have a strong reaction to the beauty of the pretty princess.
    "Not a clue, I do not know who likes girls." Eyes flickering around, nervousness stemming from within her, well hidden but not so well hidden that the trained gaze of Titania cannot see through it. "If you would be someone who dates girls so top 2 at the very least." A bit of calmness and slight fear gripping over her. "Don't get me wrong you are extremely beautiful and anyone would be lucky to have your gaze but I think I arrived in the wrong time to get close to you at first so we just don't know each other that well yet." If they did so would it perhaps be different.

Breathing slightly quicker as she tries to calm down, nervousness exuding all over her, had she offended the fair Titania with her words or what was the meaning behind all of this it all felt so confusing.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Uhm well", she says, her ears bright red, "this is something you need to get used to if you want to practice medicine. Bees and flowers was a gross oversimplification", she notices the disappointment, but there's not much she can do. She doesn't want to feed expectations or misunderstandings.
    "I don't have a particular preference. I like to dance, whether alone or at a club, or with a partner. Why, you go out often?" The second flurry of questions strikes a more comfortable spot.
    "I need to get my papers and finances in order before I can apply. I was aiming for Stanford or Berkeley", she says. Yamiyo doesn't exactly need to know that she could be her Grandmother after all.
    "So cute", she remarks. Despite being open, the girl was clearly embarrassed. To be fair, she was as well, though she could hide it behind a layer of irony.
    "Not even top 1?", she asks with a half pout? "I'm disappointed. Who's first then? Now you have to tell me", the succubus just had sparked a rivalry.
    "I don't date girls. Never tried though, so my mind is open. But I'm afraid this isn't the place for this discussion. Still, I want to know why I'm not first choice"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Slowly controlling her breathing.
    "I know, still it's my grandest weakness. This body have immense carnal cravings." Trying to calm herself, it was one thing to just see the area but to be next to a beautiful woman at the same time made it all the harder.

Nodding.
    "Most weekends tends to be some kind of going out one way or another, it was a bit more before school started but now studying takes time during the weeks." Thankfully she was a quick worker when left alone.

"Do you know what you wanna study? Is there any field that interests you or are you more interested in the experience or just to get a paper or diploma so that you can use your skills?" Striking her that she really didn't know all that much about her private life or what she wanted in life.

Smiling a bit.
    "Thanks." Giving her a kind look "Sorry about that fair Eleanor, I hope it didn't hurt you to much." Giving her a coy smile and shaking her head slowly. "Sorry that I will not tell you, you are drop dead gorgeous and anyone who had a date with you would be lucky so you do deserve top 2 now if that means number one or number two and why it's not the other one is a different story." Based on different factors as well.

Sighing a bit, it was expected but still right now it was hard to take in.
    "That's to bad, then again if you had said that you were so would I probably not have been able to resist trying to win you over or get a date." Chuckling a bit "That I cannot tell you, but I can tell you the two downsides you have. First is that we do not know each other very well yet, the second is that as you just said so do you not directly date girls. Other than that so are you perfect but if you are number one or number two will remain my secret." Looking away for a second, this place was really hard to handle right now. "Still if you ever wanna try dating a girl so feel free to ask me out, there is a very small chance that I would say no." Or next to none but she didn't need to know that.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Things she learned about her Courtmate. She can be incredibly sensitive about certain topics. On top of that, she seems to be unable to control her urges. She could work with that. Therapy can work wonders.
    "I want to read Medicine. I never had the chance to attend University and you need a license to practice"
    "Yamiyo", she says with a frown, taking her hands again, "I can look into a mirror. I know I'm the Number One", she says in jest (?)
    "And I'll keep your offer in mind. Either way, I think I can help you... keep yourself in check. Those urges I mean, we can work on them. Therapy", last time she proposed to somebody, it turned out that the guy was a murderer.
    Deep inside she wishes she could have helped him, she still has his jacket after all.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

A look of amazement flowing over her.
    "So you wanna practice medicine for real? Wow that's amazing, you're incredible. Do you know which field you wanna get into? If there is anything I can do to help with anything don't be afraid to ask" Not that she had much else than money and herself to offer for that though at least not which could think of right now.

Swallowing slowly, clearly affected by the holding of the hands, trying to look away in vain as she softly replies.
    "You're beauty is brighter than the first light of a celestial star hitting a newly blossomed rose." Slowly trying to pull her head back. "However there is more to dating, love and to be the most desired than beauty." Her will slowly giving out on her as she closes her eyes and moves in for a kiss but manages to stop a couple of inches before reaching the lips of Titania.

Quickly pulling her hands loose and turning around in her seat so to not be able to see her anymore. Placing her hands atop her heart and trying to calm herself.
    "I have been in therapy for some months now partially for my HSD as the doctors sees it and for my issues with sound." And abandonment but this did not feel like the right time to bring that up.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Neuroscience", she replies instantly.
    "Yamiyo", she says patting the girl on the head, when she leans in, she freezes. The next minute is awkward.
    "Hush, you don't have to be embarrassed like that. You're making me embarrassed vicariously. I can help with your issues, just let me"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Blinking a bit.
    "Sorry not exactly sure what that fully entails." She knew the basics of the meaning but that was pretty much the limit. "Still I fully support you and will be there with champagne when you get in and congratulate you when you graduate."

Closing her eyes as she's patted on the head, unable to deny how much she loves physical contact as she tries to just enjoy it.

"Thank you and I am sorry about almost kissing you." Slowly turning back towards Titania whilst keeping her eyes from looking directly at her. "That's very kind of you and I am working on it but this surrounding and the touch of a woman both from the same community and with your beauty, grace and soft warm touch so is it quite hard to control myself." In addition to having botched all her seduction attempts due to self sabotage lately so were she really not in the best frame of mind for resistance.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread