(Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"I completely understand. Know that I'll always be honest about that kind of thing. So, if you look like a hot mess, I'll let you know," She says with a reassuring chuckle.

After finishing tuning, Cassandra readies herself in a playing position. She tenses up at first, gazing at the way her fingers are set upon her bow. From any normal person's perspective, her playing position looked to be perfect. Still, she extended her pinky just a little further, striving for that true 'perfect' position.

6 successes

When she begins playing, it is as if all is silent, practically nonexistent, except for her playing. The deep melodious tone of the cello fills the room and it is as if one can feel the music welling up inside them. Fur Elise itself starts a lovely piano, mysterious and yet joyful in tone. The way that the Artist expresses it is nearly perfect.

In her mind, memories begin pouring in, making her heart well up and her chest and throat tighten some. It was always like this for her. Playing brought her great joy, but it also brought her great pain. Being a Polychromatic, she allows her hues to reflect the emotions she feels as she plays. Purples and blues are most dominant upon her skin during the more minor sections of the song, transitioning with more pinks and yellows during the major sections. She is impossible to look away from, her playing just so magnetic. She does do her best as she plays not to tear up, something that she has struggled with for a long time.

When her song comes to an end, she allows the silence to sit between them for a long moment, allowing the soft overtones to finish their echo. She smiles, opening her emerald eyes, though not saying anything before taking in the Succubus' perception of her playing. Her eyes are only slightly puffy, but have not welled up with tears that one can tell.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Thank's that's very kind of you. This blasted cursed blessing makes all that kind of thing quite hard not to mention how boring clothes shopping can be and hard." It was always annoying to first see a piece of clothing and then have it look differently once it was on.

Her eyes closed as she waits for the music to start, not watching at all nor would she be able to tell right from wrong in the seating unless it was a majorly wrong to begin with. Slowly letting the music fill her mind, taking it in and letting it fly her back to a time when she were still a young child before her hearing were lost from her. Images of the little princess flashing through her mind, smiling and feeling nostalgic as time ceases to exist for her for a brief moment in time.

As the song ends it takes her a couple of minutes before her mind comes back to reality. Slowly opening her eyes and watching the artist with shining happy eyes.
    "That was wonderful, you really are exceptional at this." Taking a deep breath as the memories slowly start to go away from her mind. "Thank you for indulging me, that is the piece I remember the best from before my world turned silent and holds a special place in my mind."

Looking at the eyes of the artist.
    "Are you alright? You seem a bit affected or hopefully moves or emotionally affected by the song. Need me to get you a tissue or something else?" For a rare occurrence her hands not signing along instead slowly swaying by themselves.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra simply wipes at her eyes a little bit with the back of her hand which is still holding her bow. No tears at least. That's actually pretty good. "Oh, I'm fine," She smiles, seeing how happy and shiny Yamiyo seemed to appear after she'd played. "A true artist feels their song and it can be a very overwhelming feeling sometimes. Certain songs I can't play without sobbing still," she says with a bit of a laugh, "I'm glad you enjoyed it." She notices the lack of signing, but she doesn't mention it.

She begins putting away her instrument, starting with untightening the hairs on her bow and setting it in the case. She lowers the end pin and puts the stopper back in her case. She even loosens her strings just a little bit before settling the instrument back in its case and clasping the sides shut. Standing up, she lifts the case, bringing it back over to where she'd set it before. Then she puts away the music, setting the music stand back over next to the bookshelf. "There we go. Nice and orderly."

"You ready to head out for some drinks?" She asks with a pretty joyful smile. Her mantle seemed a hint stronger as her emotions were still somewhat heightened, the warming feeling of sun touching Yamiyo as a frigid breeze rolls in. Even her skin seems a tad brighter, almost hard to look at. She notices the brightness in her hands and lets out a slow breath, calming herself just a hint, the hues dimming just a little bit.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"See you learn something new every day, what is your favorite piece to play?" Gently nodding towards her "That I truly did, it was ever so nice." And the first time someone played something for her ears alone.

Getting up and watching over the books as Cassandra fixes her instrument, not wanting to interrupt her ritual or for her to do things the way she likes them just patiently waiting for her to be ready.
    "Perfect, still if were going out so do I think it might be best to borrow this book at some other time not a good idea to carry it out to a bar." Placing the book back amongst the other ones.

Nodding and smiling.
    "Always, let's go just a quick question anything I should know whilst were out? For me so hmm I am exceptionally bad at resisting to forward flirting and to stay out of bed so if I do get lost in someone just snap me out of it." It was her grandest struggle but then again she did have some strength of will.

Enjoying the warming sensation of the mantle, her own lightly flaring up a bit in response letting a fresh scent of roses through the room as some petals dance around her ankles and around her hair. Opening the door and getting ready to head out.
    "Did you get a Lyft or Uber already or do we need to wait for a bit?"

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"A favorite piece?" She mauls over that for a long moment, putting her instrument away before answering, "Jupiter by Holst. It's just really powerful." It's also the first piece I played for you, isn't it? She smiles a little at the memory, lost for a moment in the thought of that razor sharp smile.

"Oh, Stardust? I'll bring it with me to give to you next time we hang out or something. Neil Gaiman is fantastic," She says, nodding as Yamiyo puts the book back.

She listens to Yamiyo giving tips on how to handle her at a bar and she nods with understanding, "Okay, so don't let you flirt too hard or deep enough to go home with somebody. Got it. That wouldn't be very good fae manners to ditch a friend now, would it?" she says with a bit of a laugh. "I got your back on that end. Um... It shouldn't be a problem, but if I start crying, just take me home." She doesn't look too bothered on that end, "I'm also not the flirtiest person, so..." she shrugs a little. Well, she wasn't flirty with people she wasn't interested in, generally. She had flirted with people whom she thought the action would get her ahead. But that was then.

Hearing Yamiyo's question about the Lyft, she looks at her phone and seems to type or press something. "Just called for it, so it will..." she pauses, waiting for it to fully go through, "I love living in a city. Just 4 minutes and one should be here. We should head downstairs." She moves, grabbing her satchel, making sure her phone, keys, and wallet were all together with it.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Taking up her phone, quickly noting it down and taking her phone away again. "Thanks I will listen to it when I get a chance to be alone enough to take it in." And maybe on something with better audio than a phone.

"True he is, I have read American gods and Good omens. Both quite interesting in their own rights even if there are some segments that were a bit hard to take in."

Grins a bit as she lightly chuckles.
    "If I start it so is it one thing it's more like don't let me get caught in someone else attempts at seduction that is harder to resist." Still these days so yeah "Exactly leaving a friend is not nice and as such a no no, hence pull me away if it happens." Her eyes growing concerned as she slowly moves toward the artist, stopping a couple of inches away from her. "I will and if you need a shoulder so is mine always at the ready." Giving her a kind smile and look before turning around ready to go.

"Super, however since that is on your phone so do I pay for the first few drinks to make it fair." Hurrying out and getting down, ready to get to the car and head along to the place wherever that now would prove to be.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

So quick to immediately want in on everything, even the littlest songs. Must've been quite removed from everything, though, it isn't as if she hasn't stated as much. But, so many like her also choose instead to keep away from the unknown.

"I loved Good Omens," Even though you often called me your little Anathema when I got too pragmatic. "Fantastic story with lots of great one liners too."

"Okay... so if the other people are in pursuit. Got it. Welp, fingers crossed it doesn't get too crazy." She laughs a bit. They walk downstairs together to the side of her building where they stand waiting for their ride.

A black sedan with a little Lyft sticker on the window pulls up, shining a green square on the screen of her phone and Cassandra nods, "Alrighty, that's it." As if she has done it countless times before, she walks over, opening the door for Yamiyo. She then walks over to the other side to get in, strapping into her seatbelt.

The driver, a black-haired, rather plain woman, confirms the address for the bar and then doesn't pay them much mind as she drives them to their destination.

When they get to the Pine Cove Tavern, Cassandra thanks the driver, who quietly gives them a nod and then gets out. She stretches a moment and then fixes her hair, tucking it behind her ears again, "Alrighty, so little sports dive bar joint with karaoke if we feel like being total doofuses. If we don't like this place, well... we're downtown. We can go pretty much wherever." she says with a bit of a chuckle.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Hmm she really seems to think a lot, wonder if that is just her normal or if I am weird and hard to handle? Long term building of social interactions really is different.
    "It certainly is nice and I love seeing the take on the four horsemen, how the two sides of the coin work together and all the little twists and turns. Haven't seen the TV-show though although they did opt for a short lived series which I think is a positive thing." Wonder how much American gods suffers from being prolonged?

A quick nod.
    "Exactly, I often do some mini flirting left and right. Can't help it it's just my nature, it also means quick service and to be honest so does it still feel weird to pay for my own drinks can't begin to tell you the amount of times I have gone out with no money for a night out." Might sound a bit weird but hey better be honest and show who she really is.

Getting in the car with a smile "Such a noble lady, or hmm what word would be correct? For men it would be gentleman, if it was a date so would I call you charming so would polite be correct here?" This was really a new area for her. Strapping herself in carefully and double checking that the driver is whom it's supposed to be, one can never be to careful.

Quickly hurries out of the car as they arrive, stretching her body a bit as she's on the curfew. Shaking her head a bit, taking out a small compact mirror and fixing up her hair properly.
    "Gahh cars really are stuffy little places, I can never get used to being in them." Lightly slapping her cheeks a bit and looking towards Cassandra "Sports bar? Ok why not, not really into sports but men in places like these does tend to not be to hard to point back to the TV's at least and just get them started talking sports and they can probably entertain one another whilst you escape. Maybe a little judgy but it does tend to work in my experience." Hurrying up to the door and opening it, stepping back and holding the door open. "After you mademoiselle and as said the first drinks are on me."

9. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Much better than tiny tiny sports cars. You want to talk about stuffy," Cassandra laughs a little bit and then in a 'wizened' voice, she says, "Ah, but here is where you will find interest. Sports bars with themed nights and karaoke, more often than not, cater very heavily to the LGBTQIA+ crowd. And on top of that, tis approximately still within Happy Hour, which means cheap drinks in general. Then, if we aren't feeling it, we stumble a few blocks to the nearest gay bar." In an odd way, it was almost sounds like she's done this kind of thing a lot...

"Blods and I used to hit up Baltimore as a weekly ritual. Sacramento couldn't be that much different in party atmosphere, could it?" She shrugs, still smiling. Perhaps trying to just hype herself up to have a good time. Normally, she's been so much more quiet and relaxed. This is a completely different Cassandra Yamiyo is seeing.

"Thanks," She says, walking into the bar, which was already bustling with all kinds of people. Cassandra walks through the crowded bar, looking perhaps more confident than she aught to be. Grabbing a tall bar stool and putting it next to another open one, she sets Yamiyo and herself up at the bar and the first thing she orders is a simple cranberry and apple whiskey.

Gazing around the bar, Cassandra checks out the people who all seem to be in very themed spooky clothes and yet not costumes at the same time. "Guess it's just that time," She says with a chuckle, watching the couple of girls who are over by a wee stage singing some song that Cassandra doesn't recognize. Their voices aren't bad, but certain lines are definitely sung better than others.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Shuddering a bit.
    "True but cars overall, I just don't like them. Don't even have a license myself, true I have been in a car plenty of times but walking is just more for me and if not so biking." Curious eyes looking over the artist before softly laughing a bit "Ohh now this is a surprise, I did not think you would be that into the whole scene and with depth of knowledge in it. Nor did I think you would suggest a gay bar, sounds like we really need to plan a grand night out in the near future." Seems like she wasn't the only one whom frequented bars and clubs a bit to much.

A quick smile as she mentions Blods and sounds hyped up.
    "Nahh as long as you go to similar types of places so are they all pretty much alike in the end no matter if it's here or on the other side of the country. Now if you go to more themed places or some minor places where half or more of the people in there know one another so is it a difference but the party scene is pretty much the same." Music, dancing, flirting, alcohol yeah no grand differentials.

Following along after Cassandra, having no problem navigating the crowd she was both used to it, small and quite flexible. Jumping up at the chair, ordering a cider for herself it was always best to start a bit slow. Paying for both their drinks as she looks out over the place.
    "So anything to know about how you react to alcohol and how much you can handle?" Being a lightweight herself so were she quite careful in this area.

"It's nearly Halloween so yeah, I gotta admit though when you said sports bar so did I expect 1-2 large TV's, people eating wings and drinking beer yelling or cheering depending on how their team was playing. Then again there must certainly are different kinds."
    Lightly shuddering a bit, seeming to react to the differences in sound around her, closing her eyes and placing a hand on top her left ear for a couple of seconds whilst taking a couple of deep breaths.

Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread