(Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra tenses a little bit at the feeling of Yamiyo's hand on her shoulder, but she does her best not to show it. Honestly, all this sweet talking is starting to annoy her. People getting close to you, really seeing you, all of that mushy stuff. She wishes sometimes that it was stuff that interested her. Well, it did, just... only with particular kinds of people. Usually people who were just as dead inside as she was. People who didn't sugar coat. Though, it isn't like Yamiyo isn't being authentic.

She shrugs a little bit, pouring herself another cup of tea, "Ah yes, honoring the language and the culture it comes from. That is indeed important."

As she listens to Yamiyo continue to talk about folktales, she nods, "Well, it may not be the warmest of subjects, but anything that can be of use to help keep us safe, within reason and done with care, is worth getting into. Tis the season for digging into those kinds of things, isn't it? A season of experimentation and digging just a little further in. Learn the secrets, figure out what makes everything tick, before closing the doors for Winter, retreating back and keeping ourselves safe."

"But, perhaps not the warmest subject that you might enjoy delving into," she says with an understanding nod, "So, what are you doing for your Court?" she asks with curiosity, "Have you taken on any positions yet? Do you eventually want to take on a particular position?" She sips her tea a little.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Missing the tensing up but alas that her touch once more sent the artist into thoughts and her own mind were far easier to notice, if they were good ones or not harder to tell still feeling a bit saddened as her back is turned towards her it had been meant as a kind and warming touch but perhaps that had failed.

"True it is, it also gives it life, forges an emotional connection with it and makes it far easier to remember and master. The more life you give to something the easier it is to take in." At least that had worked rather well for her.

Smiling a bit in her seat, looking rather happy with the words.
    "I do not disagree there at all, it is common for such talk to bring sadness or hard feelings up amongst our people far to often though. However to hide from pain and misery, to always escape isn't the best to do. Learn and take things in, if you have an angle use it." A light shake of her head "To me the season does not matter though, true we have links to them in other ways but still we need to spend all time we can to prepare ourselves. All we can learn is good, every moment we live is good, every chance we get to smile or make others smile a blessing. Live to the fullest as often as you can."

Resting her hand against her cheek.
    "In all honesty so absolutely nothing at all, I do have an interest of being of aid but thus far I neither have a position nor know how I can be of much aid." Looking a bit down "I have told Seraphina of my interest and will take whatever position she gives me when she decides that I am fit for one. Until then my goal will just be to train and improve myself in skills that can be of use for the freehold overall. Current goal is to try and learn medicinal and healing skills from Titania such arts are always good to have around."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

In general, the only things that would tip Yamiyo off to Cassandra feeling any kind of way is via distinct facial expressions as her Polychromatic kith does a good job distracting others of knowing how she is feeling, if she is feeling any kind of way at all.

Cassandra raises her eyebrow a little bit at the mention of season not being overly important, "Oh, that I disagree with. The seasons each serve a very specific purpose in the grand scheme of our system. I may not agree with different people's idea of the 'best way to do...' whatever they may speak on, having those differences is important. We could go into stereotypes, but truthfully, I think you are just applying the Spring view upon all seasons to try and centralize them. Not that that is odd, given that Spring's is your world view, but it just isn't accurate for how it actually works. While I disagree with how Summer will usually want to go in full force or in general with more aggressive approaches, I understand that it has its place in the machine that is our seasonal system. It being different is a good thing as long as we understand how to balance things out and when too far is too far."

Taking her cup back in her hand after having made herself another cup of tea, she takes a sip, "You will want to consider specializing in something then. Don't overthin yourself with trying to train in too many skills, otherwise you'll be okay at a bunch of things and not particularly good at any one thing. Find yourself a niche that others don't have and go from there. Though, it does seem that this Freehold could stand to have more healers."

"How is your relationship with Titania? I felt like there was a hint of tension there during movie night. But then again, people were quite on the tired end after everything that the Freehold has been going through, right?"

"This Freehold in general isn't overly formal, so if there is a particular position that is your eventual goal, you could always start putting yourself in situations that make you the person doing a particular job. The Freehold might be small, but it is slowly growing," she says with a gentle smile.

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

A light giggle exiting her, that kind of speech were not what she had expected.
    "Whilst I do admit that you present a valid point and I have no interest in disagreeing with it so do I think that you missed the meaning of my words that the season did not matter. What went into my words were that which season it is does not matter for what we do, we cannot hide just because it is winter and use autumn itself to study. We need to use all time we have to prepare, to strengthen ourselves both physically and with information alike. Now that the seasons have a place, that we have a structure and the depths of their meanings which might give looks into where you might find those best suited for various tasks is not something to argue at all, personal preferences and views on it might vary but that is a different topic." Smiling a bit "You are correct though I am spring to the bone."

"Well for the time being so is medicine to at least a decent degree my aim however a position and skills are different topics, however my main focuses will most likely lie in learning medicine and studying folklore for the foreseeable future. If something else shows up so can that change the course of course though."

Looking a bit down.
    "Hard to say, she's the member I have most likely had the least contact with excluding those whom arrived after you so its hard to know where we really stand."

"If a need arises so will time tell what that is, for now I try to be the friendly face that says welcome to all new arrivals and be someone who just makes people feel welcome. If that works or not is a different story but it feels good at least." Standing up and spinning around "I do fear that some will see the wrong thing in my appearance though which might make me ill suited for it." Slowly sitting down again.

Sorry it took a bit to recover.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra shrugs at that, "Perhaps within all the words the point became jumbled, thus my confusion on the point you were making." She didn't mean it in a rude manner, simply factual. She realizes that she herself finds that when she uses too many words, her point gets lost. "I am glad, however, that we seem to be mostly on the same page then."

She sips upon her tea as she stands in the kitchen, her eyes roaming her home. Still, it feels quite foreign and the smell still isn't quite right. At least, not to her. Then again, the scent she wanted there never would be again, would it? "Medicine is a good route. Something likely needed due to the lack of many fighters it seems in the courts. We have a few, but with the weaknesses of some of us, me included, healing will be very important. And, of course, Titania and Sera cannot do it alone."

She listens to her point on Titania and nods a little, "Listen to her, but don't push I feel is likely an accurate idea of how to work with her. She seems very concerned with politeness. Likely coming from another era? Her dress certainly sounds as much. Her accent also indicates that she is from the UK in some manner, which, at least a few decades ago, was very much concerned with the socially acceptable. Never try too hard or you will come off fake. Things I've had to learn the hard way," she says softly, careful with her words.

"That's not a bad way to slowly work towards being a Sylvan Emissary," she says, again in a soft, gentle tone. "Of course, at the same time, we cannot fully go against our nature, can we?" Perhaps that sounded off, but she meant it. She always goes back and forth with nature, if we can truly change and what bits of us can change. What makes us suitable for which part to play in the grand scheme of this play called life?

You're fine. I'm glad you are feeling better!

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking over her empty cup.
    "It happens, still it's always nice to see the reaction to things that you didn't mean and to see where people draw their thoughts on subjects it does show a bit of who we are." Nodding a bit "That's good it will make future teamwork easier the more we all can stand united and understand one another. On a different topic though, might I trouble you for a refill?"

"It might be, spring grants those of us it likes the capacity to learn the healing magic associated with it and as such so did it seem like a wise choice to try and embrace that. With some luck so can I maybe aid to save a life someday which would be a delight." If not so ohh well knowledge and skills were never a waste to hold. "True you can never be to short on people knowing medicine and healing skills and we about one fighter in each court at least or well at least one that can fight." Even if they all didn't enjoy it.

Sighing a bit.
    "I know we are very different ends of which sides we embrace, I know the fine style and can act on it and have more than once." Shaking her head as some not so nice memories flashes through her mind. "Still for me so do I enjoy using my extended youth and embracing those sides far to much. But time will tell what will happen, I arrived at the wrong time to get a good start that's all there is to it doesn't mean anything about what we can do tomorrow."

Laughing a bit.
    "I actually hadn't even thought about that, I just do it cause I like to see people smile, to see them calm down and relax a bit." Smiling a bit "Most people tend to meet either their monarch or Rhodes upon arriving which can be quite exerting and a hard task to deal with so it's just nice to come with a friendly smile and try to be welcoming to show all who joins us that kindness holds a strong place here and make all of us able to relax even if it's just a little. I do hope that my small stature and none physically threatening body makes it feel a bit easy to relax when I greet people that's all there is to it." If anything caring was her nature. "Naturally we cannot or well we can but then we become false and that is never nice to be, it's better to embrace it as much as possible." Even if they all had dark sides constantly hidden.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra nods, putting the kettle on the stove again, boiling the water. She begins going through her herbs and looks back to Yamiyo, "Same batch again or is there something else you need? Could chamomile can add a calming effect if you need that over energy."

She nods at Yamiyo's assessment of Springly gifts, "Yes, most useful in that sense."

"You'll hopefully get there one day with her, working with that mentorship it seems you two have. Though, worse comes to worse, there are likely other avenues you can walk," she leans against the counter as the kettle comes to a boil.

"It's good that you care about people like that," I certainly have trouble with it. And then once I care... I care far too much. She shakes her head a little, getting rid of the thought. She picks up her cup and takes a final sip of her tea before setting it back down on the counter beside her. "You just need to be careful that it doesn't look as though you have ulterior motive. Your kith and court can make it easy to assume you have other plans than just friendly talk. Not saying you exhibit that, just that being aware of it will benefit you when you present your friendly face. The court could always use more of those. Although..."

"Have you noticed that there are so many Fairests in this Freehold? Isn't that odd?" She poses the question in a curious sense.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Ohh anything without caffeine is fine, not that good with tea overall I am afraid. I mostly drink water, aloe water and some hot cocoa in the winter other than that my knowledge is a bit thin." Sure wine and drinks but that was a different story. "Just go for something you would pick, I trust your judgement."

Nodding back.
    "Most certainly is, still a hard gift to get and no skill is complete without testing it over and over to learn how it truly works and it's not one that is easy to train." Ahh how I miss that nice old building where I ran around as a ghost to get used to that skill, good times."At least that's me I prefer to test and get acquainted with things as much as possible before using them when in need so to speak."
    Watching the kettle and the artist. "Worrying about it will not do anything though, the more you worry the grander the chance to make some mistake when the time comes so better just wait and see taking each day at a time."

Lightly chuckling a bit.
    "Ohh that is indeed quite the possibility especially given that I am both a succubus and have an appearance fitting to be something the beholder will enjoy so true my whole demeanor might scream in the wrong way." Smiling a bit as she holds back further laughter "Then again so am I quite good at seduction as well and might fall into those habits at times that is a real possibility, still that just means that there is something to work at. Hopefully so have I not really been botching that all to much it's far easier with guys though." Or she just didn't see any romantic interest in them but still easier.

Curious eyes watching over the winter courtier.
    "Is that something uncommon? We are dominant here sure but is that really so weird? I have only been in one other freehold before and that time in my life is quite blurry, newly escaped and in need of getting reacquainted with this side so most of the time I stayed in and never really got close to people there before I left with a select few exceptions but as said a lot of it is a blur. Always guessed that fairest were just drawn here for some reason or that it was the norm. Was it different in your last one?"

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra nods, I mean, I could offer something else, but the kettle is already on. If she likes something more basic in general... She ponders that for a moment before mixing together some rose and chamomile. Something calming is always good after the zing of some ginger. "Okay, I'll surprise you a little then." Works with her mantle too, I suppose.

"You're not wrong. Some of them also come more naturally than others. Learning Vainglory was practically instantaneous for me, particularly the way to call upon the Song. It was just simple. Others, not so much. You have to work hard at them. Like, staring into mirrors for example and willing the past to form for you. Healing, I can imagine, is less fun given people have to be hurt first."

She laughs a little at that, her talk of seduction and she shakes her head. "See, seduction you have to be careful with. If you really want happiness, you won't force it. But yes, guys tend to be easier. Some of them anyway," she says, that last part hanging there for a moment as she considers her own previous issues with men. Once the blinders left my vision and I saw you that first time, the first time I wasn't completely numb, I fell for you instantly, didn't I? Sometimes I still wonder if it had always been there. It doesn't matter now either way. You are gone.

"It's... very weird, honestly. Usually there is a better spread. Like, we don't even seem to have any elementals in this Freehold. It's almost jarring, having that much strong presence around. You'd think it'd be more comforting, but honestly its off putting. Like a cake that is way too rich, but perhaps that is my odd perspective. And maybe it is because this freehold is smaller than I'm used to. Quality people within, however."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"That sounds intriguing, not that I am versed enough in tea to really tell of differences though. Growing up I mostly drank the popular sodas or the cheap sodas that they bought in for us and after that I was on my own and well had gotten really into being healthy so did all I could to keep that up which meant drinking mainly healthy smoothies and water. Now I do indulge in aloe water a lot though, ohh nothing beats feeling the pulp as you drink." Perhaps not the most interesting thing to talk about but it was still her life and being healthy was a part of it.

"True, I haven't signed the vainglory contract myself so no master there but I have my favorite one and most things in it came really naturally for me. Have even found accidental use sometimes for my more favorite tricks but it takes using something over and over to really get a good feel for it and understand it fully, the more you experiment the more little things you can find naturally it differs a bit depending on the function of course." Some were quite direct after all "Yeah exactly and it's not like you wanna harm yourself to try nor do you really want others to get hurt enough that you have to use it hence hard which was why I wanted to be present when Titania get called in so I at least can watch it being used if a situation arrives."

Just rolling her eyes and quenching a chuckle in response.
    "As you might have guessed so do I love romance and want someone in my life, now the men of our community is the ones I have the least interest in hence easier. Seeing as I only date women so are there just no feelings there for men at all in that sense so no need to fight my own sometimes strong impulses." Looking down and seeming a bit sad for a couple of seconds.

"Hmm the drawing of the eyes to left and right is quite a lot and to much of anything can often make it feel a bit to intense which spoils the magic a bit. See it from the positive side though, the fairest men are in quite few."

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread