Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Or we just painted a huge target on the back of our Freehold.
    She didn't voice her concern however, figures, whoever led the expedition had to know that every choice has a consequence.
    Anatole's question begged a moment of self reflection.
    What did membership of the Spring Court entail?
    Desire. That was the easy answer. But for each spring there was a different declination. For some - like her - it was a hunger for the sensual, an unbridled passion for art and knowledge, to banish their hardest moment and fill the void of what was Lost. For others, it was the orgies.
    And she doubted it would be proper to cite the latter. Maybe they would appreciate the answer, after all the Emerald Court had a reputation, but...
    "Ahem... hum. A-a lot of things", the bubbly brunette stammers, her face getting flustered all of sudden. "A lot of things"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

James lips pushed into a thin white line as Anatole spoke of the situation with Iron Meg, a small sigh escaping eventually. They had gotten lucky, nothing more. “I don’t think we’ve heard the last of her, at best we’ll get a temporary reprieve. Think we all learned something that day.” Though he raised an eyebrow as Titania struggled to answer what her experience was like in the Spring Court, he could have sworn she was blushing even.

Goes by the name: John

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

"Perhaps you would like to get out and try other... Things... With other people?"

Anatole was looking toward Titania with a grandfatherly smile. He struggled to contain it, lest it turn into a cheshire grin, when the flustered Fairest attempted a response. The Onyx Courtier's words pulled the dwarf back down to earth. His smile folded into a frown by stages; his hard eyes found themselves drawn to the Whisperwisp's pale and disconcerting face.

"Eh! Huh... What am I thinking. Of course you are right, James Turner . Queen Anne runs on Fear. She has has no option. And we just killed her primary tool. Before... Well... Before we were just locals. Now I think we've actually earned her enmity
    ."

"I am sorry, Titania . We may be calling upon your particular Arts again soon."

And he was only half joking.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Well, I don't have the busiest social life. So I could definitely go out more", she attempts to cover her embarassment.
    "I'll do what I can. But I'd prefer if you didn't take unnecessary risks. Like, don't brawl with a Lady who's named after a metal"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole cough and sucked his lips - an action that could only be perceived as a movement beneath his curly beard.

"It was not a necessary risk. Everyone else was talking around doing something. All I did was give them a push."

His side still ached because of it.

"You do that. You get out more. More to our existence than little spring social gatherings and tiny parties. And I think you know it, too."

The burned dwarf remembered the Spring coronation and the distracting games that were held in the tavern. He also recalled - or thought he recalled - an underlying tension between some of the Emerald Courtiers that day.

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

While they were standing there he saw what was happening with Yamiyo and Ram, seeing him toss her and try and catch her and then watching it go badly. “No, no, no, no…ouch.” He flinched though the girl was likely okay as she was nimble he just pictured himself there and how hard he’d hit the ground. Rubbing his back before turning to his two companions.

“I agree with Anatole here, some time outside your respective Court is good for different perspectives. We’re in agreement again it seems, we’ve just proven ourselves to be more than annoying fly as we’ve become a thorn in her side. Yours and Rhodes’ council will be quite helpful in the conflict to come I’d say.” Autumn would know Autumn after all and as far as he understood she was so deep in her season that it seemed almost codependent.

He gave a small exhalation of air from his nose, amusement at Titania’s words. “I’d say that’s definitely sound advice Titania. I’ve had a full schedule of late but if you’d want we could do something very outside the Spring norm. Sometimes I like to go sit in the park…” and watch people “ and write. Watch the sunset if I’m up early enough or sunrise if I’m up late enough. Just to collect my thoughts.”

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She blinks rapidly, once, twice thrice, staring wide-eyed at her companions.
    She was being cheered up by an Autumn gramps and a Winter voyeur. It was hard to swallow, but the realization sinks in painfully.
    Was she really that much of a downer and antisocial....
    Still, she appreciates the kind words.
    "Yes, I definitely should. What about getting a season pass for the local opera?", no, perhaps that was a bit too snobby, "Ahem, I meant cinematographer", wait, too passè, "Err. I meant movies, yes movies. Any good film on schedule?", that should be good.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole's eyes glittered with merriment. Then his face abruptly transformed into one of stunned surprise; he winced and turned away. Beyond their group Yamiyo leapt and fell while big Ram struggled to catch her.

The dwarf waited a moment, knuckled his moustaches for something to occupy his hands, and then returned to the subject at hand.

"Yes! Yes! One. Or the other. Or both!"

He paused again, looking at the Emerald critically. Season passes could be quite expensive. Just how much did Titania have squirrelled away?

"Depends what you want, really. Opera tends to be more social... You're more likely to strike up with a crowd if you stick at it, than the movies."

Neither had interested the mortal man who would become Anatole.

"Looking for a buddy?"

Now that genuinely surprised him.

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien

PRE

Whisperwisp

Opera was a bit too high brow and stuffy for him, besides he doubted he could afford the tickets though he quirked a brow at Anatole. He supposed he was right, it was a niche interest and was bound to have majority of regulars who would of course have a common ground to start from.“Never been but willing to give it a try. Though there are groups for almost everything now.” Nodding to the dwarf before looking to Titania. “I’d be happy to accompany you both if you’d like.” Only somewhat undercut by his even tone and stiff posture.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Let's do it, let's do it", she jumps in her seat like a supercharged bunny.
    "Let's brainstorm a hobby we can all share together", she says with the enthusiasm of a child. "Then we pick the one closest to our common desires"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread