Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

It would be too embarrassing to admit that those tv shows are all new to her. When she was taken Television was still a distant concept.
    Despites Circe's help, she still had quite a lot of catching up to do.
    "Yes", she replies absentmindedly, "It should be an ongoing arrangement".
    "So, Mr. Ram. Are your accommodation and your new employment of your liking?
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Damn everyone seemed to be knowledge of this movie or seen it before and what was that weird talk? Puhh seemed like she wasn't the only one who didn't get it at all.
    "Don't worry little monkey if you do so can Titania here probably sort them for you and what is the best movie with monkeys in it?" Her eyes going over to Titania "Say would you mind letting me be with you next time you need to use the power for the freehold? I would love to see how the healing works up close in order to get a closer look at it and understand it better along with our medical studies that is?"

Just blinking towards Cassandra in confusion as she drinks her drink.
    "TOS? Sorry not my area at all, we can watch them all together if you wanna introduce me to the world but count on my movie and tv knowledge to be minimal at the very best." Yeah not her forte at all. "I did get some game consoles lately though, Wii, Xbox and PlayStation and have been playing quite a bit of games where you use your body as the controller those are quite nice and some VR games as well. As for performance so would I love to learn how to be a better dancer or maybe singer both have their charms even though I think singing would be really hard for me."

Letting the movie go and come to a close, feeling a bit relieved as it finally ends romantic things were not really what she wanted to get into, the ice cream having been put back in the freezer to not melt.
    "So anyone wanna watch a animated movie or a comedy? Nothing more with romance please."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Rom was the best Ferengi. He tried so hard!" Sonnie nodded as she spoke between mouthfuls of ice cream cake. She did her best not to eat too fast. One must not get a brain freeze! Nobody likes those.

"Planet of the Apes. Any version, really,"
    was her answer to Yamiyo's question. It was the obvious answer, really. Monkeys displacing humans and ruling the world? What other movie could the Beast love more?

"Although, the various King Kong movies are also great!"

There we go.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

There were a lot of words and references being thrown around that he didn’t know. TOS. Deep Space Nine. “Ferengi?” It sounded like a different language. “Haven’t had much of a chance to catch up on all that stuff yet. Feels like I’d need to dedicate more than a year, without sleep, to see everything everyone else has.” And even then.

He had even less to say about gaming consoles. They were certainly more available now but he didn’t trust himself not to accidentally break those fragile controllers. And it was a lot easier to get away with saying you didn’t play video games than to say you didn’t know x tv show or movie that everyone knew even if they hadn’t seen it.

The talking died down a bit and became more scattered as the movie went on. While he didn’t like that Fezzik disappeared for a lot of it (Ram was particularly incredulous at Westley being able to beat the giant), the Orge did like the bit with the horses.

As the movie came to a close he got up to refresh his refreshments.

“They made more Planet of the Apes? It already had like four films and two TV shows!”
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Yes, TOS is The Original Series. The nice thing about sci-fi is that it is meant to be fantastical and otherworldly. It is a genre that can grow on you, but if you aren't into it, I wouldn't force you into it," she says to Yamiyo, smiling a bit. Though her mind does wander to what kinds of shows she would introduce a new person to sci-fi to.

"Ferengi are the best! They're probably my favorite bunch in the Star Trek universe. They're so interesting. Rom was such a precious little dot and Moogie was the ultimate feminist in a group of idiotic males who think they can keep women down by not allowing them to profit or wear clothes."

She smiles over at Ram then, "I missed quite a bit too, so you aren't alone. Star Trek is just... one of those shows I watched before and then decided to watch it when I got back. I missed the 90s and 00s. You aren't alone, trust me. I just get excited when the few things I do actually know about are being talked about. I'd say, never worry about getting caught up on everything. Get caught up on the things that you enjoy. Find your niche and have at it."

She seems pleased and far more relaxed than before. The way her opalescent skin shimmers and refracts colors gives her a very calm and happy appearance as well. As they get to the end of the movie though, Cassandra feels a little ping of pain. It was always her favorite movie, but old, nagging memories always seemed to attach itself to it now.

"I'd be fine with Planets of the Apes. Perhaps whatever is available to stream. I'd also be fine with some kind of anime something."

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Only with the patient's consent", she admonishes the young succubus,
    "Besides, those are sort of emergencies, I don't object to your presence, but they appear all of a sudden. You'd have to be there already", for the most part she observes the movie in religious silence, occasionally sipping from her teacup.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Whoo word after word being spewed out tonight she had no idea what they meant, luckily she did not seem to be completely alone in not getting it all.
    "Wait they made more than one planet of the apes? Isn't that just an old movie from the 60s or 70s?" Damn seems like I am more behind than I thought. "Ohh now those I know, I even know that they made a new one recently." Smiling a bit, finally something she wasn't totally lost on.

A look given to Ram.
    "No worries I don't have a clue what any of the stuff their talking about means either. Barely watched any TV and not a lot of movies growing up so I am completely lost as well, recently saw all of Phineas and Ferb so that I could discuss a bit better." Looking him over a bit "Wait they did tv shows to? Now I feel really out of the loop."

Lightly turning her head a bit as she looks to Cassandra.
    "Isn't tv shows something warm and personal? The ones we like the most we like for a reason and a way to get to know someone is to watch their favorite things with them whilst hearing the story of why they love them. Even if you yourself can't enjoy them in the same way so will you get to know the other person better, see a part of them that is otherwise quite hard to come by and learn a bit more of who they are. So to watch your favorites with you would be nice if for nothing else to get to know you."
    Wait did she just say that she missed two decades? Whoo guess I got pretty lucky there.
    Throwing the mouse over to Cassandra "Put anything you like on I am gonna get another cider and put out the other pitcher."

"That sounds fair Titania, still it would be a good way to get to understand it better. Gaining a power and fully understanding it are two completely different things." Thinking for a second "True but then again it is not always you are there and need to be called in so if you get called so can I get called and get there as well, depending on distance so could I maybe get there first."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The simian Beast looked towards Ram and smiled, "Yeah, there were two tries at a remake. The first blew chunks. The second was awesome, and had two sequels." She paused in thought, "Remake? Reboot? I'm not sure what the difference is. Anyway, they started over."

"Anyway, if they're not on streaming, I have them all on Blu Ray at home. I could go fetch them." Sonnie shrugged, not minding the possibility of a trip home... though she mentally noted to herself to finish the ice cream cake first. One had to have priorities.

"Moogie was the best mom on the show. I'd say Keiko, but she lost her kid in a time travel portal."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“Sorry, Titania. Didn’t answer your question before. Jobs doing alright. Everything under the table, What an odd thing to say when you thought about. “Still working on accommodations. Should have something set up next month before it gets cold.” If Sacramento ever got really cold. He wasn’t sure if it did.

Ram blew out his cheeks at the still further influx of near meaningless words as he tried to get their context.“Sounds like something I’ll have to see to understand.” Or have a much longer description with questions every half second.

He gave a smile to the woman surrounded by an air of new roses. It was could to know he wasn’t the only one Lost in all this new media.“Yeah, they did a live action an animate show sometime in the mid 70s?” he said sounding a little unsure “Memories a bit hazy.” He was… pretty sure that had been real.

He cocked an eye at the Spring Monkey’s description. “Hollywood seems to be doing that a lot. Remaking. Rebooting.” He hadn’t seen a lot of them but from the talk it wasn’t always good.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra takes note of Titania's demeanor. So much about politeness and etiquette. If I want to stay on her good side, I'll want to remember that.

jumps a little as she is tossed the mouse, "Oh. Uh... okay then." She looks around on Netflix, which turns out not to have any of them. She makes a bit of a face and looks through the other streaming services. She eventually just puts on the first one she finds on Hulu which is Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. "Okay, let's just go with this one."

She starts up the movie and then sets the mouse down on the coffee table. Her attention then turns back to Ram and Sonnie. For the first time, she seems to notice just how big Ram's arms are before her gaze is drawn to Sonnie, the playful, Spring Money.

"I don't entirely remember the difference between remake and reboot. I'd assume remake is they are doing a do-over and reboot is like continuing the series? I could be wrong though. I like movies and TV shows, but music is more where my heart's at." She says, sitting back and then finally starting on her whiskey, though its a bit watery from having sat. She doesn't mind as much though.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread