(Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram raised an eyebrow at the Spring saying to using a smaller bowl. He looked between Cassandra and her, thinking it would be easy enough to just pass the crickets if some else wanted any. Maybe she was worried he’d eat all of them which,… probably fair. Or she was trying to get more people to show through shear force of will through her preparations. Whatever.

He plodded back over to the counter area and took two plastic cups. Into one he poured insects before he opened the fridge and started searching out a drink option.

He shrugged at her eye roll and response. “You could be asking the air to keep you up to date of who’s at the front door for all I know,” he returned. There were plenty of ways she could be using contracts to overcome a disability like that. But he suspected she was just being a bit touchy on HOW her hearing had returned. “As for ALS, it can be useful for talking when you want to keep silent. More than basic military hand signs anyway. Plus it’s a pretty cool language. Expressive.” He finally landed on one of the beers and pulled it out. He turned and tugged on the bottle cap… and realized too late that it wasn’t a twist off. There was a crack as the bottle’s neck separated from the main body, spilling the scent of hops onto the floor.

“Shit, sorry” Ram muttered as he placed what remained of the drink into the remaining cup and grabbed some napkins to mop up the mess.

From down on the floor he replied to the question of movie preference “I’m not big on jump scares. Loud sudden noises and I don’t get along unless I know they’re coming.” Tended to put him in Ramming mode. “I’d say something classic. Still working on catching up with everything that’s come out.”
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"As you wish dear, I do hope I got the right kind of mochi though had no clue which one you preferred." Sighing a bit over the lack of people coming, she had heard movies she should see, people who wanted to see them, people who said they would come but still barely anyone showing up.

Smiling a half tired smile at Ram.
    "Ohh perhaps I can or perhaps I have precognition or just motion sensors or who knows I might have a little squirrel serving me as well, in this world there are endless possibilities." Shaking her head a bit "You are not entirely wrong but first of it does require you to be able to see the other person and that the other person speaks it as well, it might be far easier to just come up with some commands for the most basic communication but as long as I am the only other one who knows ASL so would it be fruitless. I am not opposed to teaching it though."

"Ram kindly stay out of the fridge though, there is a cooler over there" pointing next to the table "the fridge is mostly for the vegetables, dip and pitchers nothing else. As said it's not my place so most of the stuff here isn't mine, I might have put a beer or cider or two in the fridge due to storage issues I don't know but you have the cooler there. Feel free to take another one with you from it if you like and if there is beer left once the night is over please do take it." Making a bit of a disgusted face "Can't stand the scent of the stuff so I do not wan't to bring it home with me."
    Quickly helping to make sure to get the glass and stains away, partially cause she was bare feet and didn't wanna step on it and partially to make sure that she didn't mess the place up. "It's alright accident's happens." Getting a dishcloth and some soap to really help get the floor clean.

"Me neither I hate scary stuff and am quite the scaredy cat so as long as you both don't want me to either hide behind a pillow or jump back and forth between you both to use as human shields and comfort pillows so would I not recommend something like that nor do I really know about the classics. I had to watch what I could growing up and didn't really study the topic not to mention that some people means Greese when they say a classic whilst other's mean back to the future and some mean Casablanca or gone with the wind so it's hard to even know which genre you're in."
    Checking that all the glass was really gone before getting up.
    "I know that there is this really cute series on Netflix about this adorable baby in a suit and this really nice female baby that scares them all, it's so adorable but I do not think that's your speed same with a show featuring the puss in boots even though I prefer that in Spanish over English."

Rolling her eyes a bit.
    "So it's better that you two decides but kindly do stay out of the sci-fi stuff, I just never get into that whole Sith's and jumping through star gates to unite some federation and whatnot or why they need to make new trilogies that people keep hating on and loving at the same time only to later dissect the whole scientific accuracy and so on." No sci-fi was not her genre nor could she keep the major ones straight.
    "No movie about lost love though, romantic works but I would prefer to skip one about lost love at least. Perhaps one that none of us have seen as well, if we get a bit tipsy so can we perhaps watch an animated one later or a Disney classic."

Starting to put out the vegetables on the table, not all of them just some smaller plates in order to keep new batches cold and fresh.
    "Ohh Ram I don't know if it's of interest but if you like the beanie bags so feel free to take one or both of them same goes for you Cassandra, I just bought them for the night to get some extra seats and since some people prefer to sit a bit lower. If it had been a bit later in the year so would I have loved to lie under a kotatsu to watch the movie's myself."

table.
    Carrying out some plastic cups to the table as well and finishing with picking up the cooler, making a grand effort of carrying it, taking small steps as she drags the plastic bag with her, her face turning red as she slowly walks before finally getting it out luckily it wasn't far at least.
    Falling down on one of the recliners, looking towards a small table next to her where she had put a small bowl of dip for herself and her own bowl of vegetables she had picked out.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

(Glam for mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

The boundaries between innocent sleepover and fashion show are thin, but when you appear looking like you've just exited a Vogue issue, then you've crossed the line.
    The Fairest is not one to ignore friendly invites, and neither she is one to bring uninvited guests along. This is why, for the night, her wisps have been put to sleep.
    She arrives by nine, clad in a long trench-coat - hiding her nightgown underneath - carrying a bag with her necessities for the night in one hand and giftbox of Italian delicatessen in the other.
    Knock knock, who's at the door?
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra jumps a little bit at the sound of the cracked bottle, but doesn't say anything. She takes a small bite of one of the mochi and seems pleased by it, "I think you did just fine with the mochi. Oh, at some point, I should introduce you to mochi ice cream if you haven't had it before."

She doesn't show it too much, but the discussion about sci-fi from Yamiyo does make her frown just a little bit. She takes another bite of her mochi, choosing to find a place to sit so that she can stay out of the way, "Well, then why not something like The Princess Bride? Doesn't really have jump scares. It's a classic. Not sci-fi. Romancy, but also hilarious."

She sits up a little as she hears the ring of the doorbell, curious as to who else she will meet. Her colors seem to shift a little faster than before. Don't be nervous. It'll be fine.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking towards Cassandra.
    "I have not, my experience is actually quite weird. Growing up I had mostly the common stuff and ever since being on my own so have I either been forced to have the common stuff due to habit or resources or I have had the finest of the finest stuff or at the very least things up there. 4-5 star restaurants, caviar and so on and always on others dimes so that means that a lot of the things in the middle have just been missed and are things that I really need to take in." Giving her a kind smile "It's a hmm" thinking for a moment "get together that I shall look forward to."
    Damn it's hard when you cant say date.

"Isn't it more fun to see something you haven't seen though? Not that I have seen the princess bride myself so n" the doorbell suddenly ringing, a smile coming upon her lips as she rushes over to the door. Standing on her toes to watch who it is before rapidly opening the door.

"Welcome teacher, I was beginning to fear that you wouldn't come."
    Showing Titania in and closing the door behind her.
    "We have the two newest members of the freehold here both Ram and a lovely new red headed girl." Pointing towards Cassandra, not wanting to give away any names it was better if they introduced themselves to each other.
    "I will go start the water boiler for your tea, I wasn't sure what kind of black tea you liked so I got all I could find both bags and loose that you can scoop up yourself. I hope some of it is right I did buy every sort of black tea the tea shop I found had." Yes she had most certainly gone overboard. "Feel free to also take the rest home with you as well when the night is over."

Slapping her forehead.
    "Sorry were are my manners, that's a lovely trench coat you're wearing and thanks for coming. Please feel free to fill a bowl and indulge in the snacks and alcohol as you like, there is ice cream cake in the freezer as well but it doesn't look like the adorable monkey will come eat it."

Walking of to start boiling the water and picking out proper tea cups.
    "Does anyone else want tea?"

48 hour rule activated which is why you were skipped over Ram.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Good evening", she says cheerily as she makes her way inside the house, "Thank you for having me. That's a cozy little apartment you have", she hands her host the gift before her attention settles on the other two guests.
    "Hello. Mr Ram, I hope everything is well", she then appeals to the new face,
    "My name is Titania of the Spring Court. Pleased to meet you", and she extends her hand.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram smiled at the idea of having a squirrel running back and forth serving popcorn but he didn’t continue that idea. She seemed annoyed and like she didn’t want to talk about it. Though it seemed to him she was having a bit of a hard time talking about anything. He was getting the feeling he was annoying her with her chiding about the fridge. And the not breaking things. And the bowl thing. The Ogre ruining her perfectly planned evening. At least that’s what he was telling himself. He tried not to let it bother him.

“Well, you aren’t the only one who knows ALS. Only fruitless until I run into someone that’s deaf,” he said with a joking smile. Or he had to pass a message only she could understand. Or till he taught others. Pretty cliché Spring Fairest to think it all had to do with her.

He finished with the spill and stood, taking his bug cup and pouring some in his mouth to chew as he listened to movie selection talk. “Princess Bride sounds good,” he voted "Beats browsing through Netflix all night trying to make a choice."

Ram glanced at the bean bags when told he could take them. “Thanks, I’ll probably do that.” Though he didn’t want to sit on them here. They’d probably burst.

The doorbell didn’t startle him a much as the knock and he grinned when he saw it was Titania in a coat that made it look like she was one of those old timey tv women, just needed a broad rimmed hat.

“Hey Titania,” he said raising his cricket cup in salutation “Everything’s good. Still just Ram.”
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

The Polychromatic sighs a little bit. She can hear that poking in Yamiyo's voice without her even having to say the word date... How does one tell a Spring Courtier who is intent on dating you that you are beyond damaged goods. I need a friend... not someone trying to get into my pants. ...I miss Blods."Oh, no, that's what makes something a classic. Princess Bride is one of those movies you can watch over and over again and then find a new something to enchant you of it." She smiles in spite of the thoughts of uncertainty in her head.

Cassandra gazes over the newcomer closely, feeling the stronger intensity of her Spring mantle. She stands up and extends a hand to take the Bright One's, a polite smile gracing her lips. The freezing wind that follows her seems to very lightly pick up, but that odd feeling of sunlight is what lingers on the skin, "I am Cassandra. Winter Court. Spring seems to be pretty strong within this Freehold."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Giving Ram a genuine smile.
    "Very true, I am only the only one that is fluent in it within the freehold to the best of my knowledge but no I am not the only one at all that would make it rather pointless. I might be the only one that understands words like broccoli the way I say it though. For some reason there is no actual way of saying broccoli in ASL so I had to make my own way of saying it."
    "Still as said if you wanna learn so will I be more than happy to teach you, do bear with me though as I have never tutored anyone in well pretty much anything before, I could recommend some finger exercises though if you're interested?"

Shaking her head towards Titania.
    "It's just rented for the weekend, my place is currently undergoing maintenance as I am expanding it and Rhodes did warn me to never reveal where I live."

"How do you feel about the princess bride for starters Titania?"

Speaking up for everyone to hear.
    "So no Tea for anyone else? Should I order some pizza or some take out?"

Taking out her phone and sending away a text whilst waiting for a reply.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Sure, anything with Princes and Royals is great in my book", she says, flashing the short succubus a smile.
    "So Miss Cassandra, how do you find the Freehold? Mr. Ram just recently moved"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread