Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was an absent shrug, “Part of my act that I’ve found quite relaxing, and can bring about a meditative state for me.” Not making it sound like a big deal. Because to her? It wasn’t.

Smirking, “Well, you said people turned down the job, then didn’t specify who, so one had to make a guess.” Her feet put up on the coffee table. “If any help is needed, let me know. It shouldn’t fall to just the Arrows.” And it’d give her something to do.

“I’ve enjoyed having her around. And having a Ladder back in the city has been welcome too. Especially if people keep fucking up.” Though it’d be nice if that stopped. “I mean reckless in how she conducts herself. There was that issue with Pixel, though she seems to have learned that when someone says they’re not interested she backs off. I haven’t worked with her, so I can’t say if she’s reckless in that sense too.” Shrugging again, “I’m just not sure about her.” And that was that. “Any other thought gone into it? Like what area of the city you’d want to claim? Because to be honest, I’ve been building a Hallow here.” Gesturing to the loft.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow loks at her curiously. "No, I mean what is it? How are you suspended?"

It was her turn to shrug. "It's... more what I expect. We - the Adamantine Arrow - have a duty to serve and protect the Pentacle. It literally does fall to us. But Sacramento is small and perculiar, as we have said. If you want to help, I would be happy to have you along any time."

"She is talented. We managed to acquire a painting with an Awakened resonance recently." She nods. "Who is doing that? And what issue with Pixel?" Phoenyx frowns and continues to as Aurora asks her questions, thinking carefully before answering. Eyes glance up to the loft. "Oh. Well... I suppose that is something I need to consider. Moving out of the Circle, to avoid any suggestions of control. But beyond that, no. It would need enough space for all the members, so considering who would be a part of it would also matter. But if you've managed to form a Hollow, logically you would be reluctant to move." Her brow furrowed. "You mentioned being wary of some. Are there others you might be interested in asking? Would you actually be interested?"
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Oh!” she forgot that not everyone knew what it was. “I don’t think you’d approve of it for meditation, but it’s being suspended by hooks in certain places on the body in the air.” Def not for everyone.

“You might have a duty to serve and protect, but the task cannot be taken on solely by you guys. So call me when you’re patrolling and I’ll be happy to join.” Help was always good. They had to support and aid each other.

“I wasn’t there, but from what I’ve been told and gathered, she came on quite strong to him and he was not having it. Even after telling her he wasn’t interested. Then the whole wanting to hug everyone, I have to wonder if anyone told her about how dangerous that can be.” Shrugging, “But I’m still looking forward to working with her at some point. First impressions can often be wrong.” And she was willing to say when she was wrong about someone. “I’m not reluctant to move, I would just keep this as a personal space. My workshop is here, and Winter lives in the building as well.” So maybe she wasn’t logical. “I’m interested. But as to who I’d be interested in asking?” another shrug, “Campanella is with the Veiled Threats, and we already discussed Naga. There is Winter, who despite his lapse in judgement, is someone I trust.” And respected.

“But I had another question for you. It might seem weird, ok, probably a lot weird.” As she gets up to pour more coffee and a bit of whiskey, “When you and Kaze started, eh, dating, did he just tell you he liked you? And you guys went out?”

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"You put hooks... in you? And hoist yourself from them?" Her tone was surprised, and more than a little confused. "How it that relaxing?" She paused for a second. "Oh! Is it like when you fight an armed opponent without any weapons to learn to focus through the pain?" What?

The Arrow smiled. She knew she could count on Aurora.

The description of Skye makes the First Talon sigh and scowl a little. "If she hasn't had teachings of Sympathy, she will do shortly." Her tone brokers no argument. Space. Added to the neverending list of things to learn. The scowl deepens as she mentions Winter. "I cannot bring myself to trust someone who would cheat and decieve to further their own agenda. Winter has given me advice I thought was sound. But he also perverted a fair and just challenge. If he is willing to say anything to suite his ends, how can I accept his words as true?" Her words are quieter, almost cold. It seemed like she had taken the whhole thing personally.

The Arrow watches as Aurora adds the whiskey to the coffee. "Is it nice to add that?" she asks, sounding genuinely curious. She shrugs at the question. "No. When he said that, we'd already been having sex for a few months. Why?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

An absent nod, “Yeah. But I have a guy who places and does the hoisting.” Then a shrug, “It’s hard to explain, as everyone has a different experience with it, but it’s relaxing for me.” A smirk as she chuckles, “Uh, I’m not sure. There isn’t any actual pain, so not sure if it’s the same.” Uncomfortable? Yes. Painful? No.

“Since the Pixel thing, I have noticed she isn’t as apt to just walk up to someone and ask for a hug. So not sure if someone said something or what." Sighing, she nods, “I understand that. I just haven’t had a negative interaction with him, aside from the duel thing. But he also owned up to it.” Shrugging, “I enjoy his company and am curious if he learned from what he did. Though he did let me know my loft was open.” But, she got why the Arrow had her reservations. “You can’t know if his words are true. It’s the same of a friend betrays your trust, you have to make the decision to take a chance on them, or not.” No right or wrong answer.

“What? The whiskey?” then a nod, “Every now and then it’s nice. Want to try some?” offering her the coffee mug. “If you add some whipped cream, you’d have an Irish Coffee. But I personally don’t care for the whipped cream.” Personal preference. Hearing the answer, “Huh.” She says, looking at the coffee for a moment. “Oh, um, no reason, was just curious.” Eyes darting back to her coffee.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"There are schools of thought that use discomfort to make meditation harder to achieve by ignoring all physical sensation," Phoenyx says slowly. "Perhaps it is that."

She nods at Aurora's words. It was good that she understood her reluctance. She nods. "In doing so he lost much of the respect I had for him. He believes the ends justify the means, which can very easily allow him to perfom dishonourable acts if the outcome is deserving in his own view." It was hard to overcome that.

"Umm... okay?" She says tentatively, accepting a cup. The Arrow cocks her head at the Thyrsus. "Why would you ask if there was no reason? That doesn't make sense."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Huh, not sure. It started as a simple part of my show and evolved into a way to meditate. Funny how those things work.”

She didn’t question it, just went with it.

“I just can’t pass judgement on him until I speak with him on a more one on one level. The ends don’t always justify the means, but I’d prefer to hear his reasons from him.” Shrugging. “But that whole thing is another matter. But I’ll respect your position on the matter and not push it.” Maybe it was a weakness she had. Not passing judgement right off the bat. Wanting to talk to the person in question first.

An innocent look, “What? Sure, it makes sense. Just one of those things when you’re curious, so you ask.” That sounded good. “I just haven’t done the whole relationship thing before, so was just wondering how it all happened.” Shrugging, “Don’t you ask questions about things you don’t know about? And does every question have to have a reason?” she really wanted her drink back.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

She nods. "We all have different experiences, but that is mine. I was severely disappojnted in his actions."

The Arrow runs the response through her head, and it all seems to check out. "That is true." She shrugs, and samples the coffee.

Phoenyx coughs and splutters as the unusual taste of the whiskey, wincing at the taste. "That is not for me. Though I understand my way of relationships appears to be somewhat unusual. Has someone told you they like you?" She asks directly, but her tone is neutral.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I just hope you’re able to give him the chance to regain your trust. No one is perfect.”

Laughing, she holds her hand out for the mug, “You might like it with the whipped cream added, it cuts into the whiskey flavor. But, whiskey isn’t for everyone.” Still laughing.

Well, that was direct, and she felt her cheeks warm slightly, “What? No!” shaking her head, then pausing, “Unless…” she says, then shakes her head again, “Nope. Definitely not.” Not what she wanted to be talking about, time to change the subject. “You hungry? I’m hungry.”

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx purses her lips. It was very difficult for her to trust after being betrayed - Kaze was living proof.

Theres a scowl, and her cheeks tinge pink.

The lips turn into a tiny, repressed smirk. "Yes they have. That is the look I gave you when you told me Kaze liked me." Was this teasing? It was kinda fun. "Be honest, Aurora. Not with me, but with yourself. You feel better." She offers a small, warmer smile. "But I could eat. What were you thinking?"

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread