(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Taking up her notebook along with a pen as she listened to the story, starting to write down the names she had heard over the coffee here there were so many to keep track of and none of them came with a face or anything about them.
    "That doesn't really sound all that odd to be honest, when we are at weak points so do we often getting feelings for the ones whom are there for us during those times it's quite normal to be honest and not at all that unexpected." Placing her elbow on the table, her chin in her hand as she sighs a bit. "Wanna know the sad part there? I know all to well, I might not come of it but I am actually both a skilled charmer, flirter and seductress true my looks does help but even without that so do I have the skills to do it as well but when it comes to our community I just suck at it and recent events haven't really been the kindest either." She had left a small hint earlier not sure if that was missed or not "So maybe just like you so am I not really at the right place for serious dating right now." Smiling a bit towards Cassandra "Still i'm not against groundwork for future potentiality of it before the charms of everyone else sweeps you up at the party and I really don't wanna error and have Mr.Enchanting eyes judging me for it again once was enough."

Listening with interest, taking all the information in.
    "Never heard of Tagalog and sadly I do not speak German but still if it is not all that loud loud so would it be fun to go to one sometime for the experience if nothing else and thanks that's very sweet of you but I do not know if that would be for the best. The goal was to try and do something together, naturally if you play so would I love to come watch but it would also be fun to go and attend one first at least. If it's not really to your interest to attend them so is that a different story though and fully acceptable. Wonder if" her words stumbling for a bit "Mary I think it was enjoys opera, I know she's Italian but that would be a stereotype to assume just because of that but she do is an interesting one so perhaps I should ask her at least."
    Her eyes shining up for a second as Cassandra searches for the video.
    "Say would you be willing to help me with a little social experiment/test? I am quite curious to see what would happen if a certain person in our community is greeted in a certain manner on their first meeting which I suspect will be at the party. Don't worry I am quite certain she will really like you for it and there is nothing rude in any way added to it at all and I will pay for the gift you need to make it all work."

Taking the earpiece as she watches the video, her eyes caught on the beauty it shows as her head gently sways with the tunes not fully in synch but still, her eyes fighting a bit to keep open but does remain as such. Watching over every single detail, doing her best to take in as much as she possibly can until it all comes to an end.
    Smiling calmly and relaxed as the earpiece gets removed, looking upon her with warmth and kindness.
    "You are very talented indeed, although it does feel like there were more of a story to it all that was missed and either only known to you or to a very select few. It would be rude to pry to deep into it as such that shall not happen but the way you displayed it out was marvelous indeed and I do hope it came from a happy place and not one filled with sadness or any negative emotions. I now look more forward than ever before for a chance to hear you play for me privately." Winking at her "I told you I was a greedy little girl you red haired tall girl." She was not really tall true but four inches between them made her tall for her but nowhere near the amazon of spring.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"More of a story to it?" Cassandra asks almost rhetorically as she considers Yamiyo's reaction to her performance. "Well, perhaps. It was a particularly special evening before I'd gotten on the stage. My friends weren't exactly expecting it when I called myself Cassandra Moore." She shrugs a little and then leaves it at that.

"What exactly did you do recently to get yourself into trouble or gazed at with judgement? Did you commit a social faux pas?" She asks, curiously, now that she is getting the feeling that Yamiyo wants her to ask about it, "And... I'm not sure I want to do any social experiments before I've even make a full introduction to those within our community. I did a lot of social experiments back in Baltimore. I might need to lay off of them for a while. People like me are already naturally regarded with suspicion. I'd rather not add to it."

"And... Yamiyo, before this continues any further, as we have just met barely forty minutes ago," She starts, trying to find a nice way to put it, "I'd really like if you just treated me as a friend, not a potential conquest. Perhaps you do not mean it to come off that way, but it can be a little off putting. I am a pretty redhead, but my name is Cassandra. I don't want you to not be who you are, but... I really did just leave a very difficult relationship. I am not really someone to be chased or seduced. If I fall for anyone, which was an unlikely scenario already the first time it occurred, it's going to be something that naturally occurred."

She clears her throat a little bit. I really hope that didn't come off harsh... I just don't want to lead her on. She sighs a little bit and she tries to project a sincerity in her appearance, but she knows that her kith often obscures such looks unless she really concentrates. "I really hope you take no offense to that. You are incredibly sweet and I'd really like us to be friendly" She says softly, her voice hopeful.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

A simple nod given in response, not wanting to delve deeper into something she clearly didn't seem ready or in the mood to go into right now.
    "Still it was a lovely piece, I will definitely check out some classic and cello music when I get back home and read up a bit on the subject so that I can discuss it better with you in the future. Any special composers or pieces you like to give me a good ground to look into?"

Her eyes rolling around a little.
    "Hmm depends on how you mean it, I have made many an errors however if you mean the one I talk with about with Mr.Enchanting eyes so well it's tied to the story of why I shouldn't be trying to date for the moment which is perhaps not the nicest story as it just delves into self pity and does not paint me in the grandest of lights. Then again or well no I can justify it all but it only sounds like stupid ways to try and reason, I did wrong in part but I do feel like the judgment came a bit to hard from him."
    Smiling a bit.
    "Ohh let me explain it a bit better, you see we have an Italian girl in the community very nice and funny girl and she loves tequila. All I really want you to do is to give her a present of tequila and greet her in Italian the first time you meet that is all. Perhaps calling it a social experiment is a bit wrong." Looking her over for a bit "People like you? In what sense do you mean?" She had some suspicions but it was always better to be safe.

Listening to the words without seeming disheartened or really reacting much at all.
    "Let me clear one thing up first there, I do admit that I have thrown flirting remarks left and right but not once did I mean it to come of as a conquest no such things I leave for those outside the community and even then it's mostly cause this body has a need for it that I cannot fight and I hate it to the very core. No I meant it all in romance, dances, songs, flowers the whole shebang. However if it feels uncomfortable so will I most definitely try my very best to tone it down as much as I can it might take me a bit but I do will do my best. You know my stance so how about we leave it at if you ever feel like it's right so will you ask me out on a proper date or just kiss my lips and until then so will I do my best to purely be friendly does that sound good?" Smiling a bit at her with a calm kind look "How did it feel? To be loved and fall organically? What was it all like? I think I was close once but it all was such a whirlpool with an end that just left me even more hollow than before that I do not know what happened, looking back so do I really not see anything more than my heart being captured of the chance of romance far to strongly." Her tone falling a bit saddened as she talks the last few lines.

"I still think it would be fun to go to the opera together as friends though, we all can need a really good friend whom is truly there for us right and I have never been to one but I would love to see an Italian one?"

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra lets out a little sigh of relief that Yamiyo didn't seem to take any offense to any of her statements, "I'm glad you liked it. I'd always recommend composers like Faure, Chopin, Rachmaninoff, or Vivaldi. Rachmaninoff has an incredibly gorgeous Cello and piano duet that I got to play once and it was just magical. And if you want to go to an opera sometime, we totally can when the season comes for it."

"Mm, why do I get the feeling you came on a little too strong to the wrong person?" She raises an eyebrow. I've heard that line before. Paints me in a worse light... Not that that isn't unlikely, but we do, as people with feelings, like to shift blame from ourselves. "And when you say Mr. Enchanting Eyes... who exactly do you mean?"

"As for what I mean by 'people like me'," she pauses and looks down at herself and then holds up her hand for Yamiyo to view. Sometimes the shifts in Cassandra's coloring can be hard to look at due to their constantly changing nature, "I'm hard to read, which people don't tend to like naturally. You've also been able to feel..." she pauses, trying to find a way to mention her chilly mantle without actually saying it aloud, "You've felt my chilly demeanor. I'm sure you know what that means. In the past, those two things alone have been enough to make people avoid me." she shrugs a little, "So, that is why I would prefer to just greet people as myself. Nothing extra. I don't want to give anyone the impression that I am being controlled by anyone. I had enough of that in Baltimore."

"I'm just glad we are on the same page now. If something changes, I'm pretty candid. For now, just friends," Cassandra gives a bit of a smile and then relaxes again, "Being loved was... wonderful," she looks down then and for a second, she just looks broken, "But it is dangerous. You are completely vulnerable and they have all of this power over you. You're no longer yourself alone because you have them to worry about as well. When you are like us, it's terrifying. I might even go as far as to say that love might be more dangerous than it is worth." Her chilly mantle seems to swirl around her as if it is embracing her, perhaps comforting herself. "You grow weak around them and you lose your ability to say no because you want nothing more than to please them. Or, perhaps that's just how I was. Regardless, it's not a good position to be in. Not when you are like us."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Quickly writing them all down.
    "Jolly good then I will look into them all and hopefully be able to have a discussion with you about them in the near future when I know a bit more about it, bear with me though I stopped listening to music when I was 7-8 and just got back into it recently so I really do not know much at all." Nods a happy smile "I shall look forward to it then, gotta look into what kind of cultural scene they have in this city. Wonder if they do any good theaters now those can be fun."

Laughing a bit at the statement.
    "I actually did not, I really did not at all come on to strong in fact she came on to me when we first met and it was far, far stronger than how I came on to you today." Nods yeah that was the truth.
    "Ohh well another member of the community you will probably meet him at the party, he is easy to point out and the only one whose name starts with a J, I am sure that you will meet him and most likely gonna wanna talk to him as well for well reasons."

Her laughter flaring up a bit again.
    "Dear that is no reason to distrust you, we both walk a similar both even if they're very different so do I believe that in a sense so do we have a base in common there and personally I see no reason to not trust you or view you in any other light than for who you are." Nodding a bit as she mentions it, a fresh scent of roses with something else soothing mixed in but to weak to fully tell what it is and some rose petals dancing around her. "Like you should have noticed the spring in my step and connection to my feelings but yeah Mr.Enchanting eyes have a similar demeanor to you which is why I am sure you will meet."
    Looking a bit disappointed.
    "If that's what feels best for you so do that but I do think she would really love it, if nothing else fanculo means fick you, fuck or fuck off so when she used that word so will you know what it means. You are right though it's always best to be ourselves whenever we can and hey you seem quite interesting so I doubt you will have any hardships, I do look forward to see more sides and get to know you better though."

Slapping her hands together and making a small bow.
    "Sounds good to me, so I guess you can say that we have a deal in place then." Her shining up for a second before turning into a sorrowful ones, watching her new friend with sadness and a bit of fear in her eyes. "That sounds awful or like the one you found could be really dangerous to you, I truly hope that you will find someone one day where you can be comfortable, where you can set limits, where you can be yourself and someone you can say no to and they will listen and understand whilst they also will love you the same in return." Looking a bit down herself "I think I already told you this but for me so is dating outside the community not something I am very keen on due to the natural secrets and stuff in it but also cause well secrets are never good for love. We can change this topic here now but you know where to find me if you need to vent or talk to someone, that offer is always open but only when you feel ready for it." Looking around a bit and the plate. "Want me to go get anything else more chai or some treat or anything else? Also if you need some time alone don't feel afraid to buzz me of, preferably after making plans to do something soon again now if that is a bar, a movie, rollerskating or helping you get your place in order or whatever else you wanna do so is it all alright with me."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra laughs a little bit, "Interesting. Well, now I'm incredibly curious. You keep calling him Enchanting eyes though. If you hadn't already told me that you were more into the fair ladies, I'd have assumed that you had a crush on him. Those like me can have severe opinions on how we are suppose to handle ourselves in public. I'll be curious now to see exactly what you mean..."

She moves her hand to twist a lock of her hair before settling it back behind her ear, "You may think that it is no reason to mistrust me, but for many others, it is the first of many. Baltimore had quite the set of political issues, however, so I will be pleased if I find it to be the opposite here. I did a lot for my last city and sometimes it just felt like it wasn't enough." I can almost hear Bellatrix screaming to Ygraine again about how I'm untrustworthy because of my Court. It wasn't my court that made me untrustworthy.

She then shifts a little bit in her seat, "I wasn't uncomfortable in my last relationship, I am just aware of all of the weaknesses it brought. Not that there wasn't good in it. I needed him probably as much as he needed me. If things were different..." she shakes her head, "It doesn't really matter at this point. New starts are new starts for a reason," She says, smiling, though it is difficult to tell how genuine it is.

She takes a moment to look at the time on her phone and then sighs, "Truthfully, I should probably get going soon. I have to practice for rehearsal tonight. I've only just gotten in and I should probably make sure that I am early to meet with the conductor. Perhaps another night this week or the next, you can show me one of the cooler bars in town? Or maybe introduce me to another one of your friends?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes growing large, her lips walking upwards, air filling her cheeks a little as she quite clearly tries to hold back a laughter. Trying to talk a bit as she slightly laughs whilst doing so.
    "No no nope sorry we are not a match at all, I do admit that he seemed to have some initial success with another person I tried on but haven't seen her around for quite a bit so no idea if she choose to leave the city or not, really gotta ask him about that next I see him. Within our community I only date, not much for one night stands there and I only date women period." Calming down a bit as she breathes out the laughter within her, true a woman would most likely have an easy time to seduce me but that is another story. "Some people are a bit secretive of their names and there are nicknames, business names, job titles and so forth which makes it all very messy in my mind sometimes especially when you don't know which they want the world around to hear and not hear so sometimes it's just better to call them by something else." Looking her over for a second "Why is that? Isn't it easier to just be yourself? True most people rarely are at all times me included but still to put up to much of a mask makes you lose yourself to much."

Sighing in response.
    "Sadly I will not say that such things aren't present here but I am not truly sure how deep it all goes, for me so am I stuck to much in my own views which results in judging a person for what they do and not for anything else like where they grew up, groups they associate with" pointing towards a couple of rose petals fluttering around her "or other things, purely your actions nothing else." A small smile upon her lips "Then of course if you are a fair maiden so will I most likely try to flirt for as long as I am single whilst the odds of me doing that with a man is far less likely but that is a different story."

Smiling gently back in return.
    "New starts are for the new, perhaps it was good perhaps it was what was needed at the time as long as you walked away with warm memories so is that all good but there is this one old saying that each love that doesn't last, each relationship that withers or turns sour were never the one meant for your true love but rather just a step you had to walk through in the stair up to your final love, one meant to open you up, to prepare you and make you ready to embrace it when the final one strikes. Good and bad we need them both to grow, to mature and to get ready for finding the love that is meant for us."

Frowning a bit as she jumps up, skips over to the counter and soon returns with a chai in a to go cup.
    "We can go to a bar sure even though I mostly frequent the lesbian oriented ones which I do not know if it would be to your preference? As for the other question so hmm I do am planning to have a movie night in the near future if you would like to come? I do plan on inviting the entire group hopefully some will come at least. So tell me what do you prefer to drink and any special snacks you would like? And ohh just for fun so will the goal be to have the dress code of sleepwear."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra raises an eyebrow at that, "Interesting. Well, hopefully he isn't scaring anyone off toward leaving. But as for names... you should know exactly why we are are careful about our names. I mean, with just a name alone, do you know how much information you can find out about a person? Names hold power." she gives her a bit of a look, "But you can be yourself without giving away all that you are. I certainly try to."

"Que sera, sera. What will be, will be. If I have already had my love... it'll just be what it is. We shall see. I'll be happy to just see what all goes as I get used to living here. Sacramento is an interesting place. I can already feel that things are different here, so regardless of political nonsense and other oddities, I'm already sure I'll fit in better here," she seems to brighten a little as Yamiyo brings her back another chai in a to-go cup, "Oh, goodness. You are spoiling me over here," she laughs a little bit as she takes it, "LGBT+ bars are fun. House of Morgan often felt like one with the colorful bunch that we were. That's the bar I used to hang out in back in Baltimore. It was one of our main spots." she smiles with a bit of nostalgia, "Oh, but a movie night sounds super fun! If you are asking about alcohol, I'm a whisky kind of girl, but I'll drink pretty much anything you put in front of me." She looks down toward her bag and her eyes widen in a bit of a hint of surprise. Oh wow... this is the first time in years I haven't had a single drop of alcohol on my person. She shakes her head and then chuckles a little bit, "But yeah, you have my number. So, whatever you decide, just let me know." She stands up to get ready to leave.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Ohh that is true, then again with just a little basic knowledge so can you use a single image of someone and find out all from their name to their addresses, track all their social media and all information that is on the net. Now if you also have some less than legal skills so could you dig out social security number and so forth." Sighing a bit "This digital era might be good for a lot of stuff but it's also quite dangerous in far to many aspects as well especially if you want to be anonymous. Of course you can, however to hide is open in many ways, I have spoken out a lot and thrown around but have you considered one little thing of this entire encounter?" Pausing for dramatic effect "I know what you do for a living, where you're from, some hardships and still you don't even know how I earn my money or why I have drifted as much as I have." Starting to pack down the remainder of the treats in a paper bag and handing them over "Not that they would be a secret if you ever do ask of course but not until I see you again, it's fun to share of yourself even if some things are harder than others then again i'm a young romantically inclined girl whom feel and act before I think." Most of the time at least.

Smiling a bit.
    "Do you know which language that is actually from?" Giving her a kind smile "Love only stops coming when we fully close ourselves off from it, not until we feel our heart closed down for good so will we never again have a chance and even then so can we be wrong. If you never want it again then well maybe you have if not so am I sure that you will find it one day. A fair warning though the thing they say about searching for it not being that wise is kinda true it does not seem to work for me at all at the very least." Chuckling a bit at herself. "Hopefully you will come to enjoy it and stay for quite a while, the city and community needs more women in it the men were nearly catching up before you we were just one ahead." Perhaps not what she was asking about. "However here" taking up her phone and texting her the address to the garden grounds "when you get the chance check out this coffee place, tell the owner that I sent you as well not that it will be much of a difference but still."

"You gave me some good conversation and the start of a new friendship, it's just a little drink. It's nice to give someone else and not just be the one who receives sometimes." House of Morgan? "Like Morgan Le Fay? That sounds nice, sadly Arthurian mythos is not a strong suite but it is interesting and from some of the most enchanting areas of the world. My main reason to frequent them is to increase my odds of ending up in a woman's bed and not a mans. It does tend to help, not always though." Shaking her finger a bit as she gets up as well. "No I meant more like snacks wise, for alcohol so will I already do a versatile getup but so far my snack preferences have not coincided with those around me so better to ask what others prefer."

Beginning to raise her arms to give a hug goodbye but quickly stops and shakes her head a bit.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra laughs a little bit, "And have you considered that while I have told you all of these things, I could be lying about most of them?" her smile is a bit mischievous, "I haven't told you anything that I'm worried about others knowing." she shrugs, "But, if you want, I could choose not to tell you anything else." she sticks out her tongue at her, "I used to keep everything to myself. Life is boring when people don't have any idea who you are. I didn't come out here to go back to being in a shell again. And besides, when people find out things they think you didn't want them to know, they begin to think they have something over your head. Not my style."

"Morgan was the name of the establishment owner," she says with a little laugh, "They weren't being too creative." again she shrugs, "But snack-wise... I eat pretty much anything. If you stumble upon any good mochi, that would be cool. If not, standard crisps and the like are nice." she gives another smile and her skin just seems to shimmer. "See you either at your little party or the communal get together then!" she seems appreciative that Yamiyo held back from the hug. She gives a little wave before heading off.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread