Sitting by her computer, going over notes from her classes, digging through her text books, searching online, checking the extra books on how to set up the grammar and write correctly damn this school work was a lot of work was high school this demanding as well or not?
Trying to think back on those bygones eras.

Did I ever work this hard back then, hmm no I don't think I did but then again I wasn't the best student either and it's not like my school was well equipped to handle someone deaf either so that might at least partially be why. Then again don't they say that college is several times harder and breaks a lot of people within the first weeks? Yeah I think I have heard that somewhere so that might be the case. Oh well if I just relax and try my best so will I hopefully soon get into it and if not then try again and get it right.

Drinking a bit from her smoothie as she keeps going through the material, writing and taking new notes over and over trying to view all the different angles and get the job done in proper manner as the phone beeps, shaking her head a bit still not being used to it.
Looking over at her phone to see who tried to reach her to find out that it was a message from Chunhua.

"Hi how are you doing?"

Smiling as she starts to reply.

"I am well just doing some studying, damn I had totally forgotten the feeling of studying anything else than languages."

"Ohh is that so, then have you fully learned Mandarin now?"

"Yes I have as well as Cantonese and Korean still haven't gotten to learn Japanese though."

"That's good that will be of use for you in the coming months and if you wanna learn it so am I sure that you can, you really have a knack for languages."

"Months I thought it would be good to know it for life and thank you but it's easy when you have a private teacher like you."

"That to but hmm I really shouldn't say anything until tomorrow but sweetie pack your bags and get ready to move. You did most the work yourself I was just a mild guiding hand."

Shining up a bit before replying again.

"So you mean that I got in?"

"Yes that's exactly what I am saying, you will be allowed to move in over the weekend it's still not clear if you will get to share a room with me, Maddie or one of the other new pledges but starting tomorrow so will you be a Sigma Omicron of the Epsilon chapter. Also don't tell anyone that I spilled the beans in advance it's our little secret so act surprised."

Taking a deep breath as a wide smile shines upon her lips, this would be her chance to really get into a more stable and social life filled with human contact and hopefully make a bunch of new friends.

"That's wonderful thank you for telling me, I really needed some good news after recent events and did you tell me anything? Sorry can't recall that you did."

"We can talk about it tomorrow, just come to the meeting tomorrow and then I will help you get settled in over the weekend."

"Will do, I really need to study now though see you tomorrow *Hugs*"

"Take care now little Sigma *kiss kiss*."

Going back to her studies with a smile, hurrying as much as she could to get it done for the day thanking her exceptional speed of doing things to bad she couldn't keep it with people around but still it was really good for moments like these.

Running on to start packing more carefully whilst thinking of how limited a shared room were, besides if she forgot anything so could she always come back to get it from home it was not like she would give up this excellent apartment no this was slowly becoming her first stable place in her life and getting rid of it was not in the stars for her.