Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

4 successes

Jennifer Hazelton

Mable becomes aware that someone has been watching from the fire escape of the apartment you have been searching for. Mable watches as the woman approaches, holding a woman's coat over her left arm. Perhaps she is hiding something. The others become aware of the woman a moment later as her Beast rolls out to greet you. She pauses about seven feet from Mable Wood.

This Kindred looks to be an unassuming Latino woman, but her stocky body is well-muscled. A scar runs across her forehead. A second scar, which looks to be three equidistant claw marks, peeks out on her collar bone. Her short, straight black hair is kept under a baseball cap. She wears a sports jersey for the local Football team, jeans and sneakers, and carries a small backpack over her back. A brown nylon jacket is draped over her left arm, hiding her left hand. You become aware that she is one of the faceless Kindred you have seen on the edges of Court. Drifting about, but you haven't heard anything of note about them.

This Kindred is BP 3

“Who are you and why the fuck are you snooping around.” This is not a question. It is spoken in a low voice with confidence.

4. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods slightly towards the woman, resisting a reaction to her Beast.

"Evening, M'am." He says slowly. "We're looking for someone. A witness."

Dirt Nap stands ready, his hands loose at his sides. "You can call me, 'Dirt Nap' if you like."

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward gritted his teeth before wailing of his beast. But it was easy to stand his ground, how dare you? How dare she stroll up acting like she owned the place, and then demand their identities and insult them? Not knowing Edward's identity was understandable, but not knowing Mable's? The former Keepers? Just who's Domain did this pathetic little stain of a hanger-on think this was?

Some part of him was aware that what he was about to do was garbage strategy for achieving their goals. That Dirt Naps words, spoken with such moderation, was the better path. But in that moment, Edward couldn't care less.

He looked down at the stocky woman: "More important than our names are our roles. We are agents of the Domain, and we are acting on Domain business." Which was bait; it would be easy to defend the statement.
    Edward's voice, heretofore even, roughened with rage. His mouth twisting into a sneer: "and precisely who are you to dare interrupt us, fail to introduce yourself, insinuate malfeasance on our part, and then have the profound gall to demand our identifies?"

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio puts a hand down to calm Daemon before stopping and reeling in his beast. He gives the newcomer a calm calculated look before responding.
    "Horatio Quilz, at your service."
    He steels himself for what comes next as Edward makes his lengthy diatribe at the woman, if she was hostile before this was not going to put out the fire.
    Horatio focuses on the brown jacket, wondering if it is concealing something or not.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Beast chanted in Mable's head when the voice demanded to know who they were. Kill her now. The blood will be glorious. We could add to her scars. You can do it. Kill heeeeer. Mable smiled and counted to ten in her head in a mixture of russian and french. It was a jolting combination but did the trick to get control over beast.

"Good evening. I don't believe it is any of your business who we are. However, I am Mable." Her tone was civil and measured. She may have not been as sweet as Dirt Nap was with her response but no harm in Being civil now. Actually she would have tried lying probably failed because she sucked at lying and made a mess of it.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"You're all nosing around after a crime has been committed." The woman says to Edward. "I am Simone."
    " I haven't seen any of you around these parts before. Me, I live here."
    She looks around, bringing attention to the public setting. She is pointing out she cannot use proper terms.
    "- my... Employee, who is under contract and do not disclose cause lives right above here.

I have suspicion that you are looking for him.

I have every reason to defend my property. It's in the basic tenants. You say you are agents, but I haven't heard any announcements from her Grace. I know these two," A nod to Mable and Dirt Nap.
    " I don't know you two." She looks to Edward and Horatio.
    "You are being mighty condescending, so I would check that. Especially if you think you'll be seeing my ... employee."

*To Mable* Mable now recognized the woman as Simone, a new Crone initiate. Passionate, and deeply devoted. She dislikes the First estate, and quietly states to fellow Crone that she wishes to be able to complete a Crone ritual. She has been in town about a year.

"Let's get off the street." She gestures with her right arm to the apartment where she had been watching from.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

"You're all nosing around after a crime has been committed." The woman says to Edward. "I am Simone."
    " I haven't seen any of you around these parts before. Me, I live here."

She looks around, bringing attention to the public setting. She is pointing out she cannot use proper terms.
    "- my... Employee, who is under contract and do not disclose cause lives right above here.

I have suspicion that you are looking for him.
    I have every reason to defend my property. It's in the basic tenants. You say you are agents, but I haven't heard any announcements from her Grace. I know these two,"
    A nod to Mable and Dirt Nap.
    " I don't know you two." She looks to Edward and Horatio.
    "You are being mighty condescending, so I would check that. Especially if you think you'll be seeing my ... employee."

*To Mable* Mable now recognized the woman as Simone, a new Crone initiate. Passionate, and deeply devoted. She dislikes the First estate, and quietly states to fellow Crone that she wishes to be able to complete a Crone ritual. She has been in town about a year.

"Let's get off the street." She gestures with her right arm to the apartment where she had been watching from.

please ignore the Jennifer account. This is to keep the marbles correct.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods and glances around meaningfully at the others, and then moves to follow 'Simone' as she indicates.

"I'll come along then. Lead the way, Ma'am." Dirt Nap says softly.

He looks around as if memorizing land marks and just incidentally checking for anyone lurking in ambush, but he seems more interested in trying to identify the woman than in his surroundings, truth be told.

failure

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread