Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

“James Calvin Smith,” he replied with an oddly practiced tone “Clan Gangrel, Unaligned. Seneschal Hart, Ma’am.” He was feeling a bit odd about where (or if) he should be maintaining eye contact and even more uneasy staring into the dark holes within a doll’s face. He bowed more out of habit than anything.

He took a mental breath, working to recenter himself.

“I apologize if I make any mistakes in protocol, Ma'am, since I haven’t had time to observe local customs. I would like to seek acknowledgement within the Sacramento domain and since the Gangrel Priscus is also the Prince, I felt it prudent to approach you first instead of Prince Alessandra Antinori directly for such routine procedure.” On the advise of Dirt Nap of course but if this turned out to be the wrong choice, then saying so would be through him under the proverbial bus.

JC felt like there were a hundred people staring at his back. Predators, watching and waiting for the chance to strike. Gazes burning into the back of his skull.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

2. Likes , , Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The Nosferatu focused her attention onto the Mekhet who spoke. "I have been well, Mr. Quilz. How are you finding Sacramento?" She inquired.
    "Good evening," Jennifer gave Mister Jack an appropriate nod of respect for his standing in the domain.
    "I had not expected to see you here tonight." She spoke with some curiosity.

As her Grace, the Prince Alessandra, approached and spoke, Jennifer performed an appropriate curtsy to the Apex Predator.

"You are not interrupting, Your Grace." Jennifer replied to the Prince's question. "It is wonderful to speak to you this evening. I have been well. Pleased that we are welcoming newcomers."
    She references JC. She internally reflected to where Priscus Black had departed to. It wasn't something she wished to discuss in mixed company, however.

"How have you fared this evening, your Grace?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap has just made his apologies to leave the group around Jennifer Hazelton, and begun to follow after J.C. when he notices that J.C. seems to be doing just fine on his own. Dirt Nap pauses and considers returning to where Lady Hazelton has now been joined by Jack and Horatio and the Prince, when the Prince begins talking to Horatio.

Dirt Nap decides that he had best let Horatio establish himself as well, and that he doesn't want to do anything to dilute Horatio's opportunity.

He watches Priscus Black make what seems to be a hasty exit. That seems unlike her.

Being for the moment engaged, Dirt Nap drifts over to a spot a little ways from the entrance to keep a watchful eye out for more newcomers, or late arrivals.

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

As the Gangrel speaks, Alice nods a strings pulled thing. lulling and taut. She doesn't speak, not when Lyssa returns with her binders, and not when she gestures for the Unbound Savage to follow her.

Continued in (2008) Routines...
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

8. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC worried that he had said something wrong when she doesn't reply and takes note of the binders the ghoul (childe?) brings as he follows her off to the side

Continued in (2008) Routines...
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

10. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

He nods to Dirt nap as he heads away.
    Horatio smiles and responds in kind to Lady Hazelton. "Good! Yes, better than the last time I was out this way."
    Horatio gives a friendly smile and slight respectful bow to Jacque. "Good evening."
    Upon seeing and hearing the Prince, Horatio gives a respectful bow and offers a seat.

"Good evening, Your Grace." He gets a distinct feeling like being a student casually talking to a group with a teacher and the principle wanders over to your group. He puts that thought out as he responds with Lady Hazelton. "Of course not, Your Grace." Horatio eyes Cain with a curiosity, a trained eye begins to examine Cain without being obvious about it, the trainer in him is intrigued to say the least.

12. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque smiles gracefully as he's acknowledged by the other attendees of the night, "I suppose it isn't typical of me, no," he responded to the Lady, "...but I am the Whip of Lords and our Priscus had to leave early." he offered as an explanation.

"Hello Mister Quilz," he grinned. He seemed polite enough from his short interactions. It was hard telling what on Earth he did that warranted a trip to the Barrens. "I hope all has been well."

As groups start to form and the Prince begins engaging with her Court, Jacque makes his way to a seat and pulls a small booklet from his jacket to read.

Blood Hunt:

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “It’s always nice to see new faces in the Domain.” Especially when they were family.

“I’ve been well, certainly nothing to complain about. And yourself?” the Savage would never air any problems she had in Court. Unless it was someone in Court. Then it was game on.

Then a nod to Horatio and a hint of a smile, Grazie.” And seats herself. Cain moving to sit himself in front of her. His eyes never leaving the Kindred near her.

Horatio will notice there Cain is not a normal canine. Here sat a beast that was rippling with muscle, with hatred in its eyes and supernatural blood coursing through its veins. It paid no mind to anyone looking at it, but it was tense, clearly ready to end someones Danse with a command from its master.

Ale wasn’t used to someone taking an interest in Cain. Most avoided him, and for good reason. “Something of interest Mr Quilz?” she asks. “And how have you been? Settling in ok?”

Another nod to Jacque as he finds himself a seat in Court.

And…reads? Not the first time she’s seen that.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

16. Likes , , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage moves back to her spot, overseeing Court and watching. Which puts enough space between her and the rest of Court to not be in conversation range.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

18. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap watches and listens to those at Court, noting The Prince's withdrawing a little ways from the other conversations. He notes also that the newest Gangrel seems to be doing alright for himself. His superior, Horatio also seems to be doing well. Pricus Black's sudden departure is definitely something--she would never leave like that if it wasn't--but there's no telling what.

These thoughts go through his mind as the night seems to be winding down.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread