Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"But then ya'd hafta be called Jack, no Sonja," a blue finger is wagged negatively at the Beast.

"Berserkers tend ta have one useful 3 step tactic. Ya figure out what sets 'em off,"
    a blue finge goes up, "Find a way ta label yer enemy ta match," second finger, "Point the berseker at 'em." Third finger, "Purging ensues," and now it was a thumbs up. "That makes 'em a lil' better then the ones that are basically drunk bar brawlers personified. Those idjits ya can't direct anywhere. Even if ya point at Loyalists and say they're taking all yer vodka, there's like a 40% chance the idjits are too drunk ta pursue."

Circe cracks up at the matrimonial suggestion. "Oh ho ho ho ho ho! Because oh ho ho ho ho! I too tall ta hump anything smaller then a .50 cal, ho ho ho ho!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"That's Captain Sonja Sparrow, thank you very much!" The Beast stood at attention, puffing out her chest. "Where's the rum gone?"

She listened, nodding, then smiled, "Well, maybe someday you'll get a berzerker to boss around!" The Monkey's head tilted to one side, "Are those percentages scientifically accurate?"

".50 cal, eh?" Sonnie wiggled her eyebrows. "Lucky girl!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe points to the forge, "There was a lot of molten glass in the bottom when I re-opened this place sooooooo. Also explains why stuff always smells good after forging."

"Yeeeeees, I could be the Master ta my own Blaster, and of course they're theoretically accurate. I am a theoretically a engineer, which is better then a scientist!" Sonja gets two thumbs up, "Much better at practical problems. And blowing stuff up."

"What ya expect me ta use a lil' 22 and be satisfied? Ha!"
    She shakes her head, "Not a chance. Bigger is better in bed as they say," waggle eyebrow returned, "I mean yer knives are waaaay better then those tiny ninja darts right?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Monkey's eyes went to the forge, "Rum-flavored weaponry? I dig it!" She blinked, "Why were there so many melted bottles in there?"

There was much nodding to be had from her, "I agree. Too much math makes my head hurt." Too much was a relative amount, really.

"I see. You like a long, hard barrel. Can't say I blame you," more nodding was had. Sonnie chuckled, gesturing with one of her arms, "Knives are easier to carry around. Throwing stars are cool, but they're too pointy to keep hidden in my sleeves. They'd slice up all my shirts."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe scoffs as she shrugs with her hands raised up, "Inferno se lo so. This was Cole's place before I got it and there was just a LOT of melted bottles in the forge. Guess he had a drinking problem, really liked smashing bottles, or enjoyed the smell of molten glass."

"Who doesn't like solid metal shafts?"
    she giggles along with Sonja, "But ya could rock the ragged shirt look. Like the Sunny Wu King meets the road warrior. And if ya had the hands fer feet thing I'd try ta get ya a bunch of uzis. I, wait?" Sonja manages to say something that broke her train of thought. Again! "They're seriously just called throwing stars?" Circe's expression went flat, "Well that is boring. Not original. Nothin' like Tommy Gun, Sten, Kalash, the pirate rifle, or kukri."

She walks up to Sonja, "I mean just say that one with me," she waves her hands wide for emphasis, "Kuuuukri. It just so ku-key ta say!"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I wonder what Cole's doing now," she asked idly as she stared at the forge. Sonnie wasn't really expecting an answer, demonstrated as she moved on to the next topic.

"Road Warrior was a fun movie. I liked to the feral kid with the giant boomerang," she nodded, then blinked in confusion at the blue elf. "Kukri? You mean the chopping blade they use in India?" The Monkey didn't know anything about guns, but she knew her melee weapons."

Her head tilted to one side, "I mean, throwing stars are just the most common name here. They're called different things in different countries. Shuriken in Japan." She nodded, "Fun fact: Ninjas never actually used them. They were actually a tool of samurai." A shrug, "Kinda makes ninjas less cool."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Drinking? It'd explain why the rum is gone." Was her suggestion of Cole's actions. Then nods her head, "Yes Kukri. If Gurkas are from India then yes. It is the second fun fer the weapons names I mentioned. Right after the Arrr 15," because who didn't like pirate jokes.

"So there those throwing piton things are called shuriken? From Naruto right?"
    That was Circe's personal experience from ninjas. "Never figured out how stealth goes with orange jumpsuit. Seems counter productive unless yer using the loud kid as a decoy." As for the part of Samurai, "Girl if the samurai ain't Jack they ain't cool period."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"A shuriken is any kind of small throwing blade. They're not always stars. Some are like darts or needles. They weren't always meant to kill, though. They were mostly used as a distraction." Her head tilted again. "You mean kunai?" She laughed, "No, those weren't meant to be used as shuriken. They're more of a multipurpose tool and weapon. They were originally used for gardening and bricklaying. In a fight, they were sharpened to be used for stabbing."

Sonnie looked confused, "Not cool? Have you not played that new samurai game? It's awesome!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Killer gardening implements?" Circe laughs and puns, "Oh ho ho ho ho, the sheer phrasing of that edges on absurdity don't it? Props ta the ninja, I kunai think of how ta weaponize a weed whacker." She shakes her head, "Didn't ninjas have tiny katanas too? Like Leonardo?"

Circe scoffs, "You don't know Jack?!" She shakes her head, "And his many great battles with the demon possessing Great Flaming Eyebrows? Oh my, ya poor ignorant child. Even my best hob customers back in the Bay knew the legend of Samurai Jack. The greatest samurai who ever samurai'd."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Pirates or ninjas, you need to stick to one!" Sonnie nodded as to the topic of discussion. What was next, vikings? Robot zombies?

A confused look was on display, "I'm talking about the video game. The Ghosts of Oni... Onimusha?" Was that the title? She couldn't recall exactly.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread