Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's manic smile deflates. Seems Sonja wasn't quite up to that level of crazy fun yet, "Awww, and I thought ya were the fun Spring."

"Buuut yer still not quite fun times enough I think. What I'm saying is,"
    she leans forward while smiling widely, "Rookie, get on my level. Though, yer at least less waspish then the noob right?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Eyes narrow in a defiant expression, "I am the funnest Spring! I am the Springest Spring who ever Sprung! How dare you suggest otherwise, you Summer!" Was Summer an insult? Not really, but it was all she had to work with.

"Coco is cool!" She nodded nodded nodded. "She wears cool hats and has a cool sword cane!" Those were, indeed, cool. It was even Hedgespun.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho ho ho! Did I find the Tigger fer the bounciest Spring?" It wasn't an insult to her. In fact a victory for getting Sonja miffed.

"Really?"
    Sonja got a blue left ear and white eyebrow raised. "I've only meet her a stoner or bitch mode. She has another setting? I'd like ta see that."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie laughed. She wasn't actually upset. Sometimes, she just liked playing into expectations. "Does that make you Pooh Bear?"

"She's been nice to me! We're gonna be workout buddies!" More energetic nodding. "Maybe you just gotta approach Coco the right way? She's probably used to stinging if she feels threatened." A Beastly perspective if ever there was one.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well," her voice goes flat, "Would that," and slow, "Make you Piglet? For I. Do not. Think. You are. Eeyore."

Sonja's advice gets a laugh from Circe as she walks a little around her Hollow, "Me threatening?" She stops before the shed. The shed that has a lot of guns in it. "How could I," she taps her Summer Crown, "Not seem threatening? I mean come on, I am so much fun times. Ya know what they say, it never gets old when something blows up."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"You just said I'm Tigger!" She took a moment to think about that. "Was there a monkey in those stories?"

Smiling, Sonnie shrugged, "You're the Queen of Hot Sunny Days, Beach Trips and 4th of July Barbeques. Oh, and war or whatever." She looked around at all the weapons. "I know you're a lot of fun, Circe. But I also understand there's a reason you're an Iron Spear and not an Antler Crown. Even though I don't know the reason."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah ha so I did. But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is he's the only one," Circe smiles smarmily at Sonja. "Aaand thank you. Ya know some places use artillery fer musically celebrating the fourth?" She waves her arms widely, "Tooootally sounds like me!"

She then puts left hand behind her back, straightens up, and holds up her right hand in a lecturing pose. The Queen closes her eyes, "Elementary my delightful Miss Wu. There are many factors ta my being a Summer and not a Spring. Just because one is an extrovert does not necessitate being Springy, though it would be odd ta see an extroverted Winter. The quick explanation is," she opens her eyes. They are quite serious, "What kind of Springs enjoy acts of violence and skin suits like what I just gave you? Would you want me ta be such a Spring?"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh, do you have a cannon? Do you fire it off during Independence Day? That would be awesome!" She was imagining it even now. "How heavy are cannonballs?"

Sonnie laughed and shrugged, "Your reasons are your own. I'm not questioning why you're a Summer. You're goods where you are, I'm sure." She looked at the suit in her hands, "I don't enjoy the violence. I enjoy the thrill of the risk. I enjoy the testing of my skills. I don't want to actually hurt anyone, though."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe blinks in surprise at such a silly question. It throws her off. "Well old fashioned pirate cannons have various pounds, different size fer different cannonball weights. Then bigger fer more moooodern," she shakes her head, "Wait, no. No I don't have cannon."

"I am happy when angry, also focused as a Summer. I'm a fount of rage,"
    her Mantle flares out at full burn, "And Summer brings discipline. I'd rather be a straight beam of flame instead of a uncontrolled burst." Then she decided to to laugh, "And I love guns."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Silly questions were a specialty of Sonnie's. "Aww, too bad. We coulda played pirates!" Life was a series of disappointments, it seemed.

She marveled at the flaring of the Mantle of Wrath. "Oooooooo! Bet I could toast marshmallows on that. Wanna find out?" Wait, no, she was losing track of the conversation. Shaking her head, the Beast got herself back on course. "I've seen some Summers with, like, zero discipline. Just rage-a-holics. I don't think they lasted very long."

The Monkey snickered, "If you love guns so much why don't you marry them?" Very mature, Sonnie.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread