Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Blue lips part in a scoff, "I am not a sadist. I just think the sound of a rubber bullet hitting a worn rubber suit could be a funny squeak-ish and I won't be able ta pay attention ta the noise if I am wearing the suit." Ruby eyes sparkle in mirth as she looks at Sonja, "Yer kin do? And here I thought ya were famous fer riding experimental rockets while wearing nifty suits."

As for the question of donning it, Circe lifted her hand and wavered it in the standard 50-50 gesture. "I think the tail will give ya some trouble, personally I found the baby powder help me getting it on," she smiles widely as she gave an eyebrow waggle, "But fer getting off I recommend help."

Then frowns, "It ain't easy ta get off and do NOT use water. Ya hafta pull contortionist shit mostly," then snorts as she looks Sonja up and down, "Sure ya will be fine with that."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Beast listened to the Fairest, then shrugged. "It's cool. I'm flexible. Plus, I'm probably only gonna wear it if I'm expecting trouble. This isn't an everyday outfit." Well, obviously. The Monkey could be surprisingly practical about some things.

A smile formed on her lips, "Thanks again, Circe. This was really cool of you to do! I owe you one." She pauses a beat. "One what, I dunno. Something?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe laughs, "A Spring that doesn't consider skin suits ta be daily attire? Oh gasp," she clutches her chest, "I am so shocked," other hand on her head, "I may be getting the vapors, oh the shock. This does not meet Queens berry rules. "

"Eh, I intend ta Hedgespin some armor or weapons at some point. Ya can help me scrounge up shit ta make it with,"
    Circe taps her chin, "Could be flora or fauna. Or something nifty high up I need a monkey ta retrieve. Oooooh," Circe smiles widely as she points at Sonja, "You'll be my helper monkey!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Yeah, I'm not that kind of Emerald. BDSM clubs just ain't my scene, man." The Monkey shrugged, then tilted her head, curiously. "Isn't Queensberry Rules some kind of fighting thing?"

"I usually hedgespin my own stuff. That I know how to do. It's the mundane stuff I got no clue how to make. Except pizza. I'm improving on that!" Best not to test that yet. She nodded and smiled, "Still, if you want help with your hedgespinning, I can always lend a paw!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

The elf shrugs, "Eeeeh, something stupid about fighting fair in battle. Personally I prefer the Harrison Ford style." Blue lips part to show a toothy smile to the Beast, "I got enough guns ta pull it off a lot."

"Pizza is mostly about getting the dough right. And not being lazy,"
    was her advice to Sonja. Who then gets a thumbs up, "Excellent ta hear! The time of the great project draws near, oh ho ho ho ho ho!"

Set up complete.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I don't doubt that. You're the Queen of the Gun Court," she chuckled, draping the suit over her shoulders like a cloak.

"Yes, the dough is important," Sonnie nodded. Bread sticks were not an acceptable substitute. This is known. She then looked confused at the Larcenist. "Great project? What's that?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Not yet I ain't!" She points at Sonja, "That'd require a gun throne, or at least a wall oh guns. I'd want Neo levels but I'd settle for Gomers."

Then pauses as she suddenly snarls at Sonja. Red eyes sparkle, "How did ya find out about the great project?! Secret of the ancient rites of Ciao gattino? How did ya know?!"

Sonja might notice that those black and red eyes are full of mischief and not rage.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Hm, the Steel Throne, made of the melted-together guns of your enemies. It will be fabulous! Then, you can play political intrigues - games, if you will - for the throne!" One could almost hear the iconic theme music now. "Hopefully your eighth season will end better."

"Eep!" Playing along, Sonnie melodramatically looked left and right, as if searching for an escape route! "Um, what? Who? How? Where? Why? I don't know nuthin' about nuthin'!" Her head shook back and forth wildly. "I never even heard of the Chow Gitmo!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Le gasp!" She points at Sonja an attempts to do the Body Snatcher shock face, "You know of the great dread one! She who defeated the tentacle faced one with her ribbons of ultimate truth!"

"Nay! The great machine shall not be build, for our conspiracy is undone! The great machine shall not be made! Briarwolves won't be punted! We have been defeated by the Sunshine Wu going Kong upon us!"
    Captain Kirk would be shocked at the amount of ham Circe was serving up.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Circe was getting a bit too deep into esoteric nerd lore for Sonnie, who stood there, staring in silent confusion at the Summer Queen. After a moment, she finally spoke up.

"'Kay..."

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread