(Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“Nothing permanent yet. I was staying at shelter for a while, but they started asking questions I couldn’t answer.” Like his last name “But it’s only been getting into the sixties lately. And if I can manage to get a job that will help a lot. Plus, there other options. Sleeping during the day and keep moving at night. Napping on a bus. Been thinking of setting up a place over the garden wall if I can’t find a place in the next couple months.” Though the Hedge held its own dangers.

Ram licked up the cream that was melting down the stick and onto his fingers.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Getting into the sixties?", she asks between licks of her Popsicle, unsure of that the expression meant.
    For all his appearances of resourcefulness, Ram's solutions are impractical. Camping was fine and dandy but certainly not for her, personally she hated the deprivation that followed long treks in the wild, but again, guys and their testosterone.
    "Really, camping?", she asks excitedly, "I have a green thumb myself"
    "You know, you just need to ask, and we can find you a suitable accommodation. You did the stone thing, right?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“Like sixty degree Fahrenheit?" Was that not what people said nowadays?

Yeah, uh, you could call it camping…” he said uncertainly. He wasn’t sure if that’s what she thought homelessness was or if it was her way of talking about building a Hollow.

“And I’ve done the stone thing,” though it seemed hit or miss on whether it worked or not “And asked a couple times, but some distraction always seems to come up before I get an answer.” Though some of that was his own fault. “So what sort of accommodations does the business offer its employees?”

4. Bump "Bump" this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"There are some rooms reserved for the staff. Besides, some of might have a spare room or two, either on this side of the world, or the other", she whispers, "nothing too comfortable. But again, you seem to be the spartan type"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

“That’d work for me if something is available. Assuming people are willing to let me bunk. Is there some bulletin board I should post to?” He shouldered his backpack as he finished off the melting abomination of sweetness. She was right about him not having that many belongs but he still needed a decent sized chunk of ground to beddown on.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"I'll ask around", she replies serious, "You're incredibly well adjusted for somebody in your situation. Not to be indelicate, but this isn't your first time. No?"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

“You know and talk to a lot of homeless veterans for comparison?” he asked with a sideways smile. Was he not insane or maudlin enough for her stereotypical view? Eh, that wasn’t fair. Probably just worried about potential of creeping insanity.

“It’s kind of been the norm since I got back. Enough to get used to it. Not enough to get good at it.” He still didn’t have ID and most of the time he needed Freehold support for jobs or shelter. However, he’d take living in hundred degree weather over Arcadian military camps any day of the week.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Let me think", she says with a cheeky smile, "No, but I tend to jog with a lot of strange types", she says with a thoughtful pout, "of my last two jogging partners one was a meth addict and a murderer. Another was the victim of such murderer. The third one was a murderer too, ended up dead", she shrugs, "I have lot of experience, you can tell. So, trust me when I say you're well adjusted"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

“Well,” he gave a small grunt “by that standard I guess I do have things together.

“Though I may have to skip out on any future jogging given your… track record.”
    He was only half kidding. The Wyrd caught Changelings up in its stories after all and it sounded like it liked killing off Eleanor’s running companions.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"You're making it sound like I'm sort of black widow. Couldn't be farther from the truth", she says with a stiff upper lip. But she's just feigning outage.
    "Dumped before even the first date. What a heartbreaker", she resumes her jog, this time at a quicker pace.
    "You Sir, you are a brute"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread