Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily facepalms.

"Nathaniel...." she growls under her breath. The Ithaeur looked around, and sighed.

<<The roused ally you speak of was not a gift. It is not the nature of trees to make war. Why do you seek to do so?>>

1 success
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

<<Which Ally is that? I want to make sure we are all understanding the same facts.>>
    Fucking hell, what did this pack do? Trade a favor? Well, he'd defended harder clients.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

<Device Addiction's power grows, the plague spreads once again, threatening our existence. We will take it's loci and put down roots. Renewal of Nature has warned us of danger. Nature demands we grow faster. While the Machines are distracted.>

The elm trees continue their forward movement, their creep towards the edges of the park. Roots pulling them forward fractions of an inch each minute, but the creep is constant.

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

The fuck does Nathaniel have to do with this? Something for later. Chris listens and nods along with this packmates then goes still as the Elm speaks. Content that the Elm's aren't going to go full jumanji just yet Chris shifts to look around at the rest of the clearing. Definitely not a good place to throw down in the Elm's can't listen to reason.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily winces. "Yep. That's the fella," she replies to Tiny. "Renewal of Nature was a Nature spirit Nate awoke because he sought allies agans the Pure. But it looks like he... we.. threw things out more than I imagined." The Ithaeur scowls.

<<Device-Addiction and the Object choirs of Man will not go away. You have to adapt to this new world. There needs not be a fight. Neither of you weed go into the endless night.>> Emily stands as tall as she can reaching for an imposing figure.

Not even sure if yhou could stop Device Addiction if you wanted to, leafy.

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Ahh. Terrible." Tiny says as Emily explains. "So let me make sure I understand: we have two Jagglings going after each other and dragging their courts into it, right?"
    <<A war can be won or lost, but there will always be casualties in it. Perhaps we could negotiate on your behalf to bring about a resolution that brings harmony to the Hisil?>>
    He turns back to the elms, trying to establish both some rappor and encourage them to work with the pack, all without actually promising anything.
    After all, if the pack is the lawyer for both sides, then we are the ones that get to figure out the settlement that works best. For us.

The elm, scarred and bent, but not broken ceases it's movement. Gradually the entire rank does the same...

Except for the sickliest of elms.

perception -2 please

<What do you propose?>

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

There's a moment, a long moment, where Chris just stares at Emily before the Talon outwardly collects himself. At least Nate had tried for a Nature spirit and not something darker.

"I..ah..wow. Right." Nope Chris is pretty damn bewildered.

1 success
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Greater Jagglings. Maybe worse..." Emily mutters. "I don't think it's toe-to-toe, but they're big players in their choirs all right. Feeling thhings out. Setting a stage."

She stares back at Chris. "Not my greatest hour, okay? I honestly thought he would fail to rouse the damned thing."

The Crescent looks up at the elm, and back across to Tiny. "Uhhh..... I hope you have an idea, bud, because I'm clutching at straws...."

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Worse than Jagglings, wonderful." Tiny sighs, "you'll have to explain that later, over drinks."
    At Emily's admission of looking for ideas, Tiny nods, then turns to the Elms.
    <<I could represent you in negotiations. I personally, individually, could speak on your behalf to get you what you want. You, not the other spirits, not your new ally, but your actual desires. Here is how it would work, you would tell me what you want, what you desire, and if you have anything you do not need that you would trade away for more success. I then argue for you, with all of Luna's grace, to obtain all of your reasonable desires. If we negotiate to your success, war is averted, loss is minimized, and you will gain.
    But to do that, you would have to tell me what it is you want. If your desires are just and reasonable, I would be happy to speak to their success.
    Or you could say no, and walk away, and I will talk to others. And it will be remembered that help was offered to you, and you declined it.
    Additionally, what malady ails some of you?>>
    He looks at the sickly elms.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last