Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny cracks the beer and hands it down to Emily. "That would be unpleasant for you. I'm rather old and stringy."

Tiny looks as the pack encircles the newcomer. No faster way to scare a newbie than surround him. And scared wolves hit first. Which would put a real damper on things.

"Hi there. I'm Tiny. The garage is very friendly, as you can see. We are quite a welcoming bunch." Soren may have heard of the short balding Elodoth. A friendly midwesterner who was always as good as his word, if he would give it.
    1 success

He spots Brigit, and his eyes light up. Finally! He's met everyone. He offers her the bucket of chicken. 20 pieces goes a long way, but he definitely under counted for today. "Nice to finally meet you."
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Striking Looks
    (Dr. Mcsteamy)
    Status(Medical)
    Status(Criminals)
    Allies(Criminals)
    Contacts(Medical)
    Soren

+1
    SL
    PRE

Soren chuckles as he puts a hand up to nose, and puts it back down. "Yeah my dude, your are quite ripe but that was not the smell that brought me. But I have smelled worse at a hospital, so no biggie."
    He watches the other encircle him for a second before focusing back on the one that was ripe, could feel that he was in charge. He hears the question and glances to the other but his focus is on this one.
    He isn't scared, in fact his energy coming of him is like the infectiousness of a puppy making new friends. "I am Soren Bancroft, just call me Soren though. How about we lubricate this situation eh? Mind if I grab my cooler from my Jeep? We can share it in the name of friendship." He turns pointedly and looks to the new female, he smiles at her. "I can grab it or you can, doesn't matter to me. I might have some Guinness in there." He winks at her with the last part, maybe hoping it was one kind she liked and get her to grab it.

He turns and catches the blue haired mechanic as she speaks. "Hey there, I'm Soren and my plate is FRR 992, but I don't need any work. But I would like to maybe arrange a deal to use your shop to make modifications to my Jeep, since I seemed to have forgotten the Home Owners Association rules I signed."

He takes a moment to glance at everyone and hears the smaller one. "Hello Tiny, I can see that, I feel as welcomed as a soccer hooligan who finds himself on the wrong side of the stadium. Would you like some beer from my cooler, I usually stock it up for when I mod my Jeep but the session was cut short, so I have plenty to share. Might have some with grease on them though." Soren looks back to the smelly one and settles his gaze on him as he waits for what will come next, hopefully just a cooler full of empty beer cans.

failure

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

A smile creeps crookedly up one side of the Cahalith's face; it vanishes just as quickly.

"Well that would be nice. Some other time perhaps as we have hunting business to attend to tonight."

He was serious for a moment after Soren introduced himself.

"I am Hector. Cahalith of the Iron Masters and Alpha of this pack. If you want to use Em's garage, hunt with us."

[dice
    ]85115[/dice]
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Book Keeping - Hector's Glory Renown

1 success

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well returned to his seat on the back bumper as the other's made their introductions, finishing his drink. This one's hat-in-hand introduction was a refreshing change. And he brought an offering of friendship. Then Hector said the words.

"You heard the boss, Smiley. Grab that cooler of your's and jump in the back." BW stood up and made his way around to the passenger door, "Shotgun," he shouted climbing into the cab.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit's lips curl to a nigh-imperceptible smile at Emily's greetings, but it does not last long before Brigit returns to her more serious countenance.

There is a spark of recognition as Tiny states his name, the former Pure having heard his name somewhere along the way, likely during her time running with nomads. The fact he seemed to join with the pack was welcomed by Brigit, as he was reputed to be an honest man. His relief of finally getting to meet her is met by a quizzical glance for a moment, before the realization hits that he has likely heard of her in turn from her packmates. Her defensive tactics regarding an intruder likely signaled who she was by pure process of elimination. Thus, the small Midwesterner's greeting is answered with a measured nod towards Soren.

Soren's smile is not returned. If the man lasted long enough, he would likely be clued in to Brigit's tendency to be more... icy to beginners. The pack, with the exception of Bleeds Well, always seemed welcoming, if guarded, whenever new People were concerned. Brigit was bred different.

Still they are giving names... though this Soren remains an unknown quantity, for Brigit has not heard of him.

"Don't really drink,"
    she responds, her tone cool, "name's Brigit."

2 successes

It is a name Soren has likely heard to be associated with Sacramento's Clarion Call. It is the name of a former Izidakh turned Blood Talon who has earned Glory in the name of Luna by fighting back against the Pure here in Sacramento.

Then the Alpha speaks and, like any good warrior, Brigit falls in line.

"Urum Da Takus,"
    the Talon whispers, mostly to herself. Hector's adherence to the Oath in the face of potential vice is commendable, but the Brigit had come to expect it of him.

Striding past the newblood, Brigit merely offers him a glance.

"You heard him,"
    she says, echoing Bleeds Well's words as he backed up the Alpha, "Hunt and we will see you."

There was no real better way for an Uratha of quality to show who they really were. Whether or not Soren took up the challenge was up to him, but the truck was running. And Brigit doubted the pack would wait long.

As for Brigit herself, she didn't even go for the cab, instead opening the hatch to get into the covered bed.

7. Likes Mark liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tiny's light-hearted reply draws an amused huff through the mechanic's clouds as she takes a long, practiced pull on the beer.

Tired eyes look over Soren. "Uhhhhh.... maybe. If you're just passing through you'll be like any other customer, dude. You sure you want to handle it yourself? I'm very reasonable." She waves a lazy hand at the door. "Emily. Makerith. Like the one on the sign. This is my place." She jots the details down anyway, in case.

1 success

Makerith... the name didn't mean much but the grape vine of renown did tell of a punky Ithaeur holding out somewhere in Sacramento's wilds, even after all the uratha disappeared from the area.

The Crescent does a small double-take at Hector. "Hey, hold up chief! This is my business. I decide who uses what round here, thanks," she huffs irritably. [SIZE=1]"Should practically charge some of you rent anyway..."[/SIZE] the glum muttering continues, but it seemed like they were going to roll.

Bea is going to her hard-ass act, and it draws a small smirk from the Crescent. She gives her freind a wink, glad to see the Talon back.

The wolf drains her beer easily and slings the bottle as one of the large bins off to the side that seems to be half-full of assorted beer bottles and one with cans next to it. She begins peeling off the coveralls, leaving her in a shirt and booty shorts, and slinks around to the driver's seat. She pops on some aviators pulled from somewhere, pops some gum in her mouth from somewhere else, and hoists herself into the chair.

"Next stop, Pure territory, I guess."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

9. Likes Yumyumcrow, Mark liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny follows Bridget into the back. Benefits of being short meant a covered bed was about as inconvenient as standing in a midcentury modern home for the tall. He plops down with several inches to spare, his shoulders just cresting the lip of the bed.

He studies the lithe blood talon. A verbal greeting weren't a thing among some Talons. Guess she was more of the quiet murder type.
    Well, there was one cure for that.
    "So, I've heard only a little bit about you. you're the resident badass who can crack skulls with the best of them. What's your favorite way to bring pain down?"
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

11. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Dr. Mcsteamy)
    Status(Medical)
    Status(Criminals)
    Allies(Criminals)
    Contacts(Medical)
    Soren

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, we're doing away with the secret decoder ring name stuff now? Cool! I am a Ithaeur of the Blood Talons." Soren puts on a toothy grin. "You had me at 'Hello'."

He looks to Emily before speaking again. "I like to do the work myself, it's just mounting lights or replacing bumpers with guards and other mods. I'll pay for the space and use of tools, The free lemonade and shirtless trick doesn't work on the the HOA rep anymore, she grew wise to it." He laughs at the last part as he heads back to his Jeep to grab his cooler and a one strap sling backpack that looks to have a change of clothes in it. He puts everything from his pockets into the bag, zips it up and heads to the truck.
    As he hops into the truck with his cooler he exclaims. "You know, I have been hearing of you guys here and there while I was moving in here, so this is gonna be fun and a honor." You can tell he is excited from his ability to not stop smiling. He opens the cooler, and it looks like the beer aisle threw up into it, and there is a sprinkling of soft drinks and bottled water interspersed with the beer. Soren grabs a coke and offers it to Brigit before offering the beers to the rest in the back with him.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

(Essence logged for Gift and shifting)Status 2 Spent
    PRE

"Anshega turf it is," Hector says as he kicks off his reeking shoes.

The Alpha is completely uncaring as he tuggs off his basketball T while the others clamber into the vehicle. His body is rangy and lean, more like a prize Whippet than a starving homeless vagrant. With a burst of Essence Hector simply drops to the floor in a bundle of rags and fur; shrugging out of the rest of his clothes in his Urshul wolfen form, he scampers towards the enclosed tray at the rear of the truck.

When he scrabbles into the truck there is another burst of essence from the Farsil Luhal and his lupine form warps into that of a large, mongrel, dog.

He sits on his haunches, panting excitedly.

1 Essence to transform. 1 Essence to activate Mother Luna's Gift: Anybeast. Hector appears as a large dog, not a wolf.

Hope me using the new Gift is acceptable at this point Kelreth

14. Likes Kelreth, liked this post
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last