Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe looked at Seraphina with a raised eyebrow and ear. A challenge, "Oh ho ho ho ho! We shall see Queen Seraphina," she carefully places her gifts down with the rest, being sure to box the skull to keep it safe, before rising up. She throws and arm around Seraphina's shoulders while raising her free hand in a fist, "To battle then! Let us see how I shoot in high heels, can't be harder then driving and shooting at the same time, right?"

"Come come come, let us fill the arena with the light of battle, or something like that, oh ho ho ho ho!"
    She will try to guide Seraphina towards the armory of the arena, "I don't think the straps will chaff on skin, so no worries on that Sera."

[ctl]Due to lack of practice shooting in high heels, Circe is at a -3 in this fight.[/ctl
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

What was the point of declaring something the acting the opposite? She doesn't know, Coco was still a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.
    She wants to trample this wasp with her high heels. The meaning of humility, uh?
    Her attention is trapped between the glitter of the Wyrd "Amazing" and that of the all-so shiny little sister beside her. "Of course, of course I'd be willing to teach", she smiles back (@Yamiyo Lillich), blinking to adjust to her companion's suffused lights.
    "There was a time when there would be quite a few of us who swore by the Hippocratic Oath. But I'm afraid that time is no more. Anything specific that interests you?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

The group disbanded with Coco storming off to the relative security of the banquet spread and the Onyx that kept it, and the Dread Lord moving to find solace in the shadows.

Anatole continued to eat away at the tasty treats of his plate with an innocent air. When the plate was empty he drifted back to the Wyrd Stone, which he began to admire and inspect from all angles.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

What was Sonnie doing?

Talk of the Wyrdstone (and whether it actually talked itself) had died down. At least in her mind. Losing interest now that the big reveal was over, the Monkey had gone to feed her dog some of the BBQ meat from the buffet. Also, she fed it to herself.

Ears perked up when the newly crowned Summer Queen annouced that laser tag was going to commence.

"Ooo!" Cleaning BBQ sauce off her fingers, Sonnie ran over to the armory. "Me! I wanna shoot the lasers!"

After struggling into one of those sensor harness thingies, the Beast grabbed some laser guns.

Three, to be precise. Grinning, she held one in each hand, and a third in her tail. "Alright, ya varmits! Who wants to quick draw at high noon with Wu the Destroyer?!" With a giggle, she spun the toy pistol in her left hand.

This... might be against the rules.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

5. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Smiling as Titania answers her request, feeling a bit more at ease and safer now.
    "Ohh well that is a hard one I guess not really anything I can point to but rather anything and everything you would recommend and that may best be of use. I do not have any desire to work as a doctor so learning about various diseases and stuff that isn't common sounds like things I would not need but rather anything and everything that would help me be to the best of use and aid for all of us here I guess. I think you can do more with that information than I can. If you excuse me for now however so does there seem to be an event going on I would love to attend." Taking up her phone, trying to make a number exchange "Tell me whenever you're free please." before rushing of after the two Queens.

Waving towards Bugul trying to get him to come and join in.
    "Come and play the more that joins the bigger the teams and the more the fun." Choosing to focus on him mainly cause he was the one that she still needed to get closer to and some of the others did not seem to be ones that would enjoy joining in right now at least.

Following after into the armory hoping to join in on the fun, she was not skilled in this at all but she had come dressed properly for physical activities at the very least. Being slow to get her gear ready never having played any games like this before or well not proper ones at least the home variants sure but only whilst heavily drunk and that was easy to not lose mainly cause no one ever won since everyone cheated and sooner or later it just ended in a mess one way or the other but still it was rather fun.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

"There is wisdom in seeking counsel," Bugul offered Circe spoke of her frequent choice to come to others for advice.

A small chuckle left the Goatman at the Summer Sovereign's question, the smile upon his lips softening as the he looked to the skull the blue elf now held in her grace.

"Not a trophy, no. This one was a guardian, much like you"
    Bugul answered, "He looked after his own in Denver even before I arrived in that city. Even in his last days, rich with the gray and aches of age, his spirit remained fierce in his task. Until his last breath he remained feared by any who would harm his pack or steal their offspring be they Men or beasts."

Bugul's memory recalled his first memories with the mongrel whom he called The Beast. He remembered the fire in his eyes. Despite Bugul's affinity with canines, it had taken a long time to earn The Beast's trust and he bore the scars to prove it.

"I retrieved the skull long after his pack had moved on to new territory, when much of his flesh had already withered,"
    he said, "It has served as a symbol of his life and task for me ever since, but I have learned all that I must from him. So I pass it on to you."

Despite the serious nature of Bugul's gift, the Goatman did not take offense at Circe's joking manner, the smile remaining. This was the Summer Queen's way and Bugul saw no reason to chastise her. After all, The Beast would not.

"I am well,"
    he says, "The day approaches soon when I will finally find myself under the tree of Seasons. The Thousand's counsel is clear. My time beyond the reach of its branches withers and soon I will take my place beneath its shade. I must prepare."

The announcement was spoken plainly enough, but the intent was clear. Bugul believed the day was coming soon when he would no longer be Courtless.

As Circe turned her mind to other things, Bugul's expression gradually returned to his usual aloof nature and the Goatman stared back into the middle distance as he turned and began to take his leave unannounced, seemingly distracted by some inner thought.

Bugul will leave the scene if not stopped

8. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

The definition of non-binary beauty. Angel has long blond hair and a lithe body. Perfect sculpted face and creamy smooth skin. Not a blemish or untended pore. 6 feet tall with perfect legs, and hands that have never seen hard labor. Their mouth is delicate, when resting, poised somewhere between a smile and a frown on the verge of pursing.
    Mein

Much like Venus, Angel is a vision of perfect beauty but sculpted out of ice instead of stone. A single frozen tear on their right cheek. A chilling statue, seeming un-alive when not moving.
    Mantle

The stark, cold air that surrounds their form is easy to miss, until they breath. The thick clouds of crystallized condensation forming with each breathe belie her nature.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

Angel gently places a hand on his upper arm, "I was perhaps, a bit combative at our last meeting. Let me buy you dinner next week. and we can talk again? I'll try not to be so coy." A flash of smile, exposing perfect white rows gleam at the Darkling.
    Spider Bazaar

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

CHUG...

.................CHUG......

.........................................CHUG...........

.................................................. ....................CHUG............................

"Ahhhh," Coco gasped, breaking her lips away from the bottle of vodka.

"It's 2020, fuck it," she toasted no one in particular before once again returning to drowning her liver in alcohol.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He gave Angel a smile, even if she'd been combative even if they'd been at each other's throats he'd not let it show here in front of the whole Freehold. Winter's problems were Winter's as far as he was concerned. Luckily he disagreed with her assessment anyways, a small nod of his head in acknowledgement. "You were quite a lovely guest Angel, it's your turn to host though."

Eyes drifting back over and watching Coco not even flinch from chugging straight vodka, his shoulders slumped in a subtle sign of defeat as he gave a sigh. Right hand running through his hair as he looked over to her. "Coco, are you alright? We should probably sit down for a talk soon."

This is usually the part where he got torn a new asshole because treating addicts meant meddling, people didn't like meddling as a rule. People also didn't usually like flaws pointed out, and then it was just a mess. Internally he built up his walls and prepared for the explosion. Then he prepared for Seraphina to follow with a secondary explosion for said meddling.

No good deed, right?

Goes by the name: John

12. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

0 Scenes

One day left folks!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread