Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Thyrsus Ecstatic BBQ - Page 2
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Ecstatic BBQ

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima's smile turns uncomfortable as the conversation starts getting bandied about, tensions among the Shamans seems high. Oh my Skye seems to know a lot about mead.

"Guru, thank you so much for coming. As you all know I'm Anima, in my false life I'm a medical professional. I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that their emotions echo throughout the worlds beyond. Let's leave the negative emotions outside of this place and this gathering. I don't want to have to fight off spirits that feed off negative energy this evening. Let's all acknowledge each others rights to individuality and freedom and not dare threaten that, and let us also try to accept each other's attempts at friendship with the innocence of a child." he makes his statement with a light voice and a smile, but he's clearly serious. He raises his own beer in a toast to them all, "With that said, my liquor cabinet is open, drink as you wish. The drunker I sat here, the longer I got, no piss in my kettle but my food in my pot. For I used to think a clever toast, but now I cannot know it. So raise your soul to anything and bless your glass, I'll drink it."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

While there were some questions she might have been expecting, this was certainly not on the list.

“Phoenyx said what?” looking confused, “I’m a member of the Mysterium, I’ve never been an Arrow and I would not try to lead an Order that is not my own. I’ve worked with her in some pretty hairy situations, but that’s it. And I was staying at the Arrow section when I got back in town, but only in the barracks, and never anywhere I was not permitted to be, so not sure what you heard.” Did she misunderstand Phoenyx?

Really? The hair, again? This wasn’t going to go well, but, whatever.

More hugs? What was it with the hugs? Why were people so touchy feely?

“Not sure what kind yet. I have a few basic recipes, some are honey, one for chamomile and one for elderberry. But it depends on what ingredients I can get.”

“Oh, nice. I know how much of a bitch that can be to get setup.”
    Having a place to stay was always good.

And that was about how she expected the whole hair thing to do. With the mention of needing to be drunk, she hands Briar Rose a bottle. “Not a real high alcohol content, but it might help.” Or not. Cause Thyrus and all.

Nothing was said at the mention of drugs, she was all set in that department. No thanks, not gonna happen.

“I don’t know what people would want to know about me.” A shrug. “Not really all that interesting but I can answer any questions though.” They were all Shamans, so what else was there to know? Sure, there was some probably interesting parts of her past, but none of them knew about that. So she wasn't going to bring it up.

3. Likes liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

(Expanding body mastery to last one day.)Mana 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Lifting her hands towards Briar Rose.
    "Hey relax I had just hoped it would be a good way to form a bond of friendship if you're really so against it I won't ask again. I do hope we can find something else to bond over, love the color on you."
    Feeling no need to reply to the rest, she was not one to go into useless arguments nor one who liked to lose her calm demeanor.

Walking of to Guru and giving him a grand hug.
    "Always nice to see you, say how are things going for you?" Slowly letting go of him, the gentle giant was always a welcome sight and nice to have around.

Wait where they supposed to do that now as well ohh why not.
    "Well to follow suite I am Skye, a talon meaning that I am with the adamantine arrows. You could basically view me as a survival expert I guess throw me in the woods and I will survive with or without our supernal powers. A skilled gymnast if I dare say so myself and quite good with the bow." That was probably enough yeah.

Listening to Animas words before walking up to him and gently stealing the bottle he had gotten from Aurora, tasting a few drips to just know the taste before handing it back to him.
    "Thank you kindly Sir."

Thinking for a second.
    "Well I might have misunderstood her then, I thought it sounded strange as well but she didn't really go into details when I asked about it. Then again we went over a lot there so if some wires got crossed so would it not be surprising. Any way since my introduction were with our kind host here so feel free to ask me anything you might wonder about this fair evening."

"I would love to try them when they are done if you do not mind, I do not need things for free though so if there is anything you need help with in return do not hesitate to ask. I love a warm cup of mead around a campfire with friends." Maybe not a good idea to tell them the age she started to enjoy it but that was another story.

Looking towards Anima.
    "If you do not mind so am I going to go steal a glass of water in the kitchen, I remember where it is from last time."

Entering into the kitchen, remembering how she had messed up and forgotten to enhance herself today sighing she had no desire to get drunk so if she was going to have to take a drink she needed to put her barriers up.
    Weaving her skills ready to absorb any potential backlash from doing so.
    Body mastery

Not her best but still no backlash and it would be enough.

Returning with a glass of water in hand, looking to see if they would have to have that toast or not.

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

'Bound of friendship' She mouths. "You are barking up the wrong fuckin' tree."

Anima starts off, and she takes in a hard breath, closes her eyes, opens and closes her hands, once. Twice. Thrice.

"Kay, fuckit. I'm out. You don't want me to be here, I don't wanna be here, Guru, might hit you up for a hit later, Aurora I'll hit you up about your brew also later. I'm going somewhere else, where my 'negativity' wont fuck up the atmosphere." she says, before stalking off.

Unless stopped, Briar Rose will exit the scene!
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guru sighed and held up a hand either to forestall people or to signal he’d be back it was hard to tell. He set the bottle he’d been holding down, though he planned on making up for that toast later, and jogged softly after Briar Rose. Hands tucked in his pocket as he slowed down pulling up next to her and matching pace. All the other points he’d had disappeared and focused on this one trouble.

The Feral Cat analogy might have been wrong, might be more like a retired, abused, fight dog. He didn’t say anything for a second. “You don’t have to go. If you need some space and want some company, we can just chill out away from folks. We can talk. We can be silent. Up to you.” He offered her that too bright smile, one hand sliding out of his pocket and held out for her to take or not.

7. Likes liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The shaman watches the cookout implode with an emotionless face.

Guru walks away and his eyes move to the backdoor Skye disappeared into for a beverage, before turning to Aurora. For a moment his mask slips and exasperation is clear on his face, but only for a moment.

Anima makes himself a hamburger and sits down in his chair. Eating his burger, sipping his beer.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed like the whole drama with hair was going to continue. Clearly Briar Rose had an issue with it, and Skye either didn’t get it, or didn’t care.

“I figured it probably was just a simply misunderstanding. No big, it happens.”

Her eyes follow Skye as she goes into the house, not all too concerned.

An eyebrow raises at Briar Rose. Ok, so clearly she had an issue with it. Noted.

“Whoa. Who said anyone was unwelcome?” maybe it was what was said? “Come on, I want you here, come have a beer with me, lets all start over.” But she wasn’t going to chase her. Nope. She was too old for that. If Briar Rose wanted to leave, Aurora wouldn’t be the one to stop her.

Seemed Guru was content to go after her. Which worked for her.

Looking to Anima, she shrugs. Taking another drink from her beer, she finds herself a chair and sits as well. “So, how goes it?” a small half smile on her face.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Watching Briar Rose walk away, sighing a bit she would be hard to get close to but then again you could not work with all people some people simply did not match with one another. Lightly waving her away perhaps one day they could find something to bond over but forcing anything now would just harm those chances. Wonder if the hair color had a deeper meaning to her or if it was just her personality, for herself so was it just a fun color to try and she was totally fine with changing it ever so often that was half the fun and hey life did work wonders to remove the damage from hair coloring and keep the hair fresh at all times.

Waiting calmly to see if Guru would be able to make her stay or not, he was a calm soul so who knows he just might be able to.

Watching over the various food alternatives as she slowly drinks her water, happy that she so far at least had not needed to consume much alcohol even if it would come to that so should her enhanced body be able to handle a bit before getting affected at least, true she could heal it but she preferred to not get there to begin with. Although it might be fun to try some new kind of drinks as well if he had any fun ones.

Nodding towards Aurora.
    "Yeah sorry about that, well it is nice to have it sorted at least. So what got you interested in brewing?"

Walking over to Anima, looking into his eyes with warm kind eyes.
    "I am sorry for my part in this Sir, would you like a hug?" Hugs were good for feeling safe and to help relax something a doctor would surely know.

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

Someone catches up to her. She thought when she heard those footsteps that it had been copy+paste not bothering to leave well enough alone. But it was Guru.

"I'm topped up on 'negative emotions'" she pops her fingers up to quote their host, "Pretty fuckin' sure that was a gtfo. So, this is me. Fucking off." she sneers, a near snarl. She's fighting to keep her lip flat and not flashing blunted teeth. "Go back to the fuckin' party. You brought shit. You wanna be there, people want you there. I'll continue with my fucking off." her steps carry her forward, but her blistering momentum has been lost.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

12. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He kept his hands at his sides thinking any sudden movements and he might lose one of his fingers...or more. "If you wanna talk about those negative emotions I've got weed and I've got time. BUT, I think I've got enough positivity for the both of us if you want to go back."

She was a predator, she was the the thing that lurked in the shadows, that tore through brush to rip its prey to shreds.They were all aspects of nature, she just happened to be the predator. Shouldn't be shunned for that, nature wasn't just pretty flowers it was also disease, malaise, but it was also growth and change.

"Whether they want me there or not I can't say, I don't know any of them well enough to make that call. For all I know they just see a helpless hippy kid in over his head. Of all of them there I think I know you the least. 'Sides free food and drink, but I don't mind a walk anyway it's a nice day out." He smiled looking up at the sky and feeling the suns warm rays, the coolness that the shade brought as the two of them walked along.

14. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread