Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

"Any time little SC you have my number just tell me if it is jogging, knife throwing or surfing and I'm gain. Naturally the same goes for trying to go to same nice big forest and getting to learn a bit of it as well."
    Diving away, playing around in the water and just enjoying the freedom of it all, exorcise or training was not on her mind she just wanted to enjoy the water and have fun that was it.

Getting up from the water for now as no one else seemed to join in, she would most likely return pretty soon but that was another story.

"You mean me?" Looking towards Aurora "Well I have spent most of these last few years either walking the land or living in various woods with my mentor so to be around more than just one person that you can actually be social around is just nice for me, I grew up with a big family so it's always quite empty when I am not with a bunch of people."

Listening to the talk that she could, just putting it in her memory in case it would ever be relevant but she had nothing to say about nor add to the conversation so she did not, instead turning her focus to the shy girl.

"Hey if you wan't so can you always text me, I recently got my first phone and am trying to get better at this whole texting thing so I would love a texting friend. Don't worry either I sleep when I find the time or need for it but it is not unusual for me to use the quiet of the night to just go for walks."

Heading over to Jay.
    "So which one is the meatiest and cheesiest one of them all and that is actually meat of course?" Eager to see the results of the food and try it.

2. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Mobius
    Presence
    (Unassuming)
    Status
    (Mysterium)
    Emotional Detachment
    Library
    (Classical Mysticism)
    Mobius
    Nimbus

Visual lag (jerky motions, sudden starts and stops) seems to occur around the onlookers' periphery, and the world takes on muted rainbow shades that shift and bend, like a magnet near a CRT television.

PRE

Mobius nodded as Guru spoke about Bushido and Hinduism. It was clear that many Asian belief systems were intertwined, in a similar manner to Abrahamic beliefs in the western world. She didn't like the sound of going out to the wilderness to die, though she agreed with Guru that it matched the convictions. The discussion only grew as Kaze returned from the water.

"Ziggurat building?" her eyes wide, "I haven't heard of it. Is it open to the public?" she asked, suddenly eager to visit. Could it be on top of a hallow? Skye came back shortly behind Kaze, and Mobius took out the paper that Aurora had given her previous. "Write your number on the back here, I've got enough texts for everybody." she laughed, her mood elevating as the gathering continued. With Aurora's continued questions, the flood gates were opened. Soap-box engaged. She stopped suddenly, and wandered off from where she was sitting, her gaze searching any nearby brush until she found what she needed. She returned, a twisted and moist stick in her hands.

Excitedly, she plopped down next to Aurora on her blanket, near enough that they bumped elbows. Oops, too close, Julie. Mobius bounced away quickly to a more respectable distance, apologizing under her breath.

"That's exactly it." she cleared her throat, "Though that's very basic bit. Like Chase mentioned, it can be used in architecture, city planning, anything like that too." As she talked, she used the stick to pencil in the sand. Amateurish to be sure, but first three lines emerged. And then a few more, working in a counter clockwise fashion to form a crude circular shape. She paused on the fourth symbol, struggling to remember which was next. "It has a lot to do with aligning objects in relation to an 8 directional compass. Each direction has associations like elements, Yin and Yang, and so on. And each of these..." thinking of the word, "Trigrams! each of these are the symbol of that direction."

"They just call the whole thing the Eight Trigrams, in english." she explained, completing the picture in the sand. She had forgotten to care by this point if anyone was actually interested in her info-dump.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He couldn't help but laugh when Aurora said she'd only do one dangerous thing at a time, his head shaking with laughter. "Like you read my mind, I was trying to picture how it worked. Regardless each are quite impressive, so how'd you get into suspension?" A twist of the lips, why stop now the train was a-rollin' already.

"Thanks Chase that means a lot, it's just burgers though. The real test is steak. I might be a bit of a health nut but given circumstances my leeway has grown a little bigger." Chasm like even. "More than happy to cook whenever people would like. Food is community, food does a lot to bring people together. It's not THAT different than chemistry, though baking is one hundred percent just chemistry so I'm a way better baker than cook."

He winked to Skye and waved to the two plates. "That'd be cheating, gonna have to follow your nose Toucan Sam." He chuckled and reached to a plate and grabbed a paddy just taking a bite into his mouth, no bun, nothing.

"Enivorment is important, what's the old phrase, uhhh, a clean house is a clean mind? Something like that. Certainly can't hurt, right?"

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, , Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze eats deliberately, chewing his bites, taking relatively conservative bites that don't impair his easy breathing and airways. Nonetheless he is grinning and obviously enjoying the food a great deal! "Just a burger?" He exclaims in mock horror, grinning at Guru. "There's no such thing as 'just a burger'! Not in California anyway!" He laughs, "This is awesome, really dude."

Kaze notices Aurora looking thoughtful, not curious but more kind of like bad memories or something when he mentions the Zigurat building. None of his business, but he hopes she's got someone she can talk to about...whatever she might need to talk to someone about.

He smiles at Skye's invitation to call her whenever he is up for any number of activities. He nods, "Definitely." He assures her.

Kaze listens with inteest but without comment as Guru discusses Bushido. He is quiet and thoughtful.

When Mobius shows excited interest in the Zigurat building, he nods, matching her excitement, "I know, right? Yeah, it's an office building now. I mean it was before, but it was all owned by one company, that went bankrupt or something, so now there's a bunch of different offices in it, and you can totally just go in and walk around. It feels really...nice in there. Peaceful." He says. He joins in exchanging mobile numbers with Mobius and whoever else is doing it.

Kaze listens with obvious interest and appreciation, nodding along as Mobius describes the principals of Feng Shui.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

8. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A nod to Skye, “Yup.” Because who else mentioned the environment?

She watches as Mobius wandered off to find a….stick? But consider the Shaman curious.

If her elbow being bumped bothered her, it didn’t show, “It’s all good.” Not concerned at all as she leaned forward to watch her draw in the sand. “Trigrams?” a nod, “Ok.” She’d have to read the books to really grasp it, then try it. “And I assume each one is a different element? And each element is good for something?” she was trying. “Like aligning with a specific one is good for, uh, good luck?” only example coming to mind.

Looking to Guru, “Oh, by accident actually. I was looking to add something more dangerous and not seen a lot to my show. And I heard about suspension, and after some research, it just seemed a perfect fit. And it was easy to do.” At least for her it was easy. “Draws a lot of crowds who are either fascinated by it, or are hoping to see a hook tear.” Shrugging. She couldn’t blame them; it was pretty spectacular when a hook ripped out.

10. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Taking the piece of paper, thinking for a moment, scratching herself with the pen. "Gahh" walking over to get her phone, taking a bit before finding her own number in the damn thing and copying it from there. She knew adding herself as a contact would come in handy.
    Handing the paper back to the shy girl. "There you go, if I am slow at answering so is it just me being a slow texter is all but it is good to learn." Handing her the phone. "Would you mind programming in your number for me as well? I am sure it will be faster than if I do it."

Nodding to Jay's words.
    "True people always seem to bond over food." Looking over both of them trying to figure out which one were the best one. "Hmm are both of them real meat then it doesn't matter otherwise I do not wanna bite down on anything else. It might be edible but my body prefers the protein of real meat." It tasted better to in her experience but taste could be altered a lot.

"Thats good SC, anytime, I have been thinking maybe a paintgun would be good for you to practice against as well wearing one of those white suits that cover your entire body so it doesn't matter how much you get hit and it will be easy to count as well." Better to start small and buildup to the more dangerous stuff.

Watching and listening to all the hard talk around her, it was not that it was bad or fully beyond her but not really things that interested her she was someone that moved around not someone sitting still to study or go over things unless she saw a need to it nor was she a strong reader. Sigh ohh well there were other ways to get around that.

Looking to Jay.
    "Hey gentle giant may I have your number as well?"

12. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Mobius
    Presence
    (Unassuming)
    Status
    (Mysterium)
    Emotional Detachment
    Library
    (Classical Mysticism)
    Mobius
    Nimbus

Visual lag (jerky motions, sudden starts and stops) seems to occur around the onlookers' periphery, and the world takes on muted rainbow shades that shift and bend, like a magnet near a CRT television.

PRE

"I'd like to take a look sometime, for sure." she says to Kaze, picturing a towering bastion of Supernal energies inside the local architecture. Unlikely of course, but an entertaining outing at the least.

Returning her attention to the crude sand art she made, she ponders for a moment how to explain further to Aurora. "Yeah, sort of. Luck or.. lots of other stuff can be affected by proper arrangement. Your health, beauty, mood.. even sleep." she laughs awkwardly, realizing she's struggling to get her point across. "I think you'll definitely get it better from reading about it."

She nods to Skye and takes her phone, and in just a few moments has saved herself as a contact, under the name 'Mobius 8'. "Here you go." she says, handing it back.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Not wrong, protein style or flying dutchman is usually how I get my burgers." He says as he ate a plain cheeseburger with his hands. Listening to the talks of Trigrams and the Ziggarut thinking it'd be at least worth exploring and wondering if it was like Nexus and a major convergence in the city.

He winced when Aurora mentioned a hook tear. "Oh yea, people love watching dangerous shit for the possibility of it going wrong. Guilty as charged on that one, but having been in the hot seat...yea." He nodded in understanding remembering the first time he'd had a gun shoved in his face. Not fun.

"Food is comfort. It's security, it reminds us of pleasant memories usually. Protein is protein, you should know that better than anyone else. Meat is more efficient, fish if you want omega 3's. One's more fibrous than the other, true. could always do one of each, best of both worlds. Also if you look at the grease on the paddy, you'd know."

He shook his head, he'd been more of a health nut before he'd awoken to the truth of the world and could break things down to their base components and optimize the efficiency of his body.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze winces visibly at Aurora's talk about suspension by hooks and tears. It makes sense she wouldn't be delicate enough to worry about betting bumped accidentally, but still, "Ouch, Madison!" Kaze says, "I didn't really register that part, just the sword swallowing!"

He smiles at Skye as she suggests practicing with a paint gun. "I'd rather practice with a real weapon, something like what I might be facing for real, even if I start with a slower or lighter version." He says.

Kaze nods. "I was in there once for a conference; it was a neighborhood architecture thing. The whole building is rented by the government now, but they let people in even if you don't have an appointment or anything. Most the people going in are dressed professional, so we should too, blend in you know?" He winks conspiratorially at Mobius. "I did hear it's for sale."

He listens to Mobius as she describes the benefits of Feng Shui. "So, you really need your own space to do it right." He muses. "Do you have a space set up like that, Julie?" He asks.

Kaze smiles as Guru holds forth on protein, "I gotta admit, I am not much of a foodie when it comes to making my own, but I am totally addicted to grass fed beef now. It just tastes so much better. I can't even describe it, but I can totally taste the difference." He laughs.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

18. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Practicing with a paint ball gun? For what? Sounded weird to her, but she doesn’t ask. Sometimes it was best not to ask too many questions.

Back to Mobius, “Wait, sleep? Ok, I really need to get some books now. Because sleep has always been the bane of my existence.” True story. “Umm, how about things like,” how to not sound weird with this, “things like, lets say, love. Surely arranging furniture can’t help with that.” A little laugh. Not like she was worried about that, nah. “Well, I’ll be reading about it, and maybe, if you want, you can help me figure out how to move things around? You seem to know a lot about it, so your opinion and thoughts would be really helpful.”

Laughing at Guru, “Thankfully, I’ve never had it happen to me. Though I have seen it, and yah, it’s bad. No real good way to recover from that, and you’re out of commission for a bit. Not to mention you can’t use that area again. Though I’ve seen people lose their minds seeing a scarification done live, at a convention. Not sure what peoples fascination is with seeing it, but yah, huge crowd.” People were weird.

Looking at Kaze, “Oh yah, it’s a huge risk if not done correctly. Which is why it’s important to have a well-trained piercer with you. And if they are knowledgeable about the art, and know the human body, even better. Not something you joke around with.” Nope.

She made a disgusted face when he mentioned grass fed beef, “Oh yuck! How can you like the taste of it? I tried it once, and could not kill the taste with anything I put on it.” A shake of her, nope, no thanks.

20. Likes Ruach, liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread