Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Looking towards Julie with an interested look.
    "Ohh any books on native american folk tales or similar? I am not that good with books myself but if you have some like that or have some knowledge about the topic so would I love to hear all the stories you have."
    Stretching a bit.
    "Remember just tell me of if I get to intense, I have this odd little thing with being quite open and is used to all around me being the same. The downsides of my upbringing I guess shame and holding back from what you want is just not a part of me."

"Jay rule number one of cheese is that you can always add a little more, meat and cheese are both marvelous things just make sure that I do not get any vegan or vegetarian stuff and I am happy. If there is some hot sauce so am I not one to say no to that either nor to chili or well the spicier the better, not to much mustard though."
    Lightly giggling towards the bow.
    "Why so formal? I ain't no royal lady and if I just get the materials and some time so am I quite skilled at working with wood and can craft most stuff if I just have the right tools and time so if you need anything sure I can be of aid there. Same with just all forms of handyman stuff, I prefer to create my own stuff as much as possible to give it life a life, a soul and a connection rather than just have mass produced crap with no life or personality to it." Yeah that was the way even if sometimes it just wasn't possible.

A look towards Aurora.
    "What exactly does this guy do? You have mentioned him before but I am still not quite sure what his part is to be honest."

Uhh boring talks upon boring talks, not topics for her to get involved in she could probably craft the items if needed but further than that she had no interest in none of this talk. So many books, she could barely get through one and they all seemed like readers here yeah give her an audio book or someone cute or good looking to read a book for her and fine but reading herself no that would be a slow read. Stories were better they had some personality to them at least.

Wait what was he doing, trying to get in the water before her that could not happen.
    "Hey no head starts."
    Running into the water, getting out far enough to dive and cover her entire body all at once, taking it slow only made you cold and was not her style. Remaining under the water for a while, swimming around not getting back up before she cold no longer hold her breath, taking a deep breath and shaking her hair whilst wishing that she would have brought some kind of hairband to put her hair up with ohh well live and learn.

Splashing some water at Kaze or as she saw him SC.
    "You need to cover all your body in water to adapt faster." Sticking out her tongue and lightly giggling, ahh this was so much easier than all the heavy talk on land.

2. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Mobius
    Presence
    (Unassuming)
    Status
    (Mysterium)
    Emotional Detachment
    Library
    (Classical Mysticism)
    Mobius
    Nimbus

Visual lag (jerky motions, sudden starts and stops) seems to occur around the onlookers' periphery, and the world takes on muted rainbow shades that shift and bend, like a magnet near a CRT television.

PRE

Since Awakening, Mobius had learned to fear many things. If you consider how much danger there is in the mundane world already, and throw in the Truth, it sometimes amazed her that any mage could operate on a day to day basis in anything but the fetal position. Our hubris helps us there, I guess. Hazel eyes staring at Guru's vape, she knew for sure that 'loss of control' was likely her biggest fear. A common fear, of course, but one she felt was amplified by the weight of the Supernal. Guru was there though in front of her, proof that her fears were perhaps unwarranted - but that did nothing to shake the anxiety from her. Lost in her own thoughts, she didn't register the words of her peers until a plastic bottle suddenly hit the sand beside her, jolting her mind back to the here and now.

She picked the bottle up quickly and brushed it off, a little embarrassed that she had missed it. "Thanks." she said to Kaze, letting out a long breath - as if it was her first in awhile.

"I've been reading a lot about Feng Shui lately. I recently picked up a little book about it, 'The Elements of Feng Shui'." she knew mages held varying opinions on sleeper mysticism, but she found some of the advice practical. "I also got through the Tao Te Ching, not too long ago. All towards a harmonious life, you know?" That one definitely was hard to get your head around, she was probably due another pass at it.

She watched carefully as Aurora came over and handed her the paper and she took it sheepishly, sticking it in her hoodie pocket. "I'll text you later, no take backs if I blow up your phone." She said with a smile, hoping she wouldn't lose it somewhere.

As the gathering started to break up, Kaze and Skye heading towards the water, she breathed a little easier and relaxed in her seat. She wasn't particularly hungry, so she didn't want to bother Guru with anything on the grill for now. Instead she looked to the sky to watch some of the slowly drifting clouds above.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Yea I’ll cook those up too, no problem. Enjoy the swim.” He’d heard Skye’s request but still he was already up to no good might as well continue the pattern. He nodded, mostly to himself, when Aurora spoke of permits. Why do rules and regulations have to make the simplest things more difficult? For what? A little fire. I could flick a butt out into some dry grass right now and this whole place could go up, all it takes is a spark and we can’t know when it’ll come.

He shook his head, making sure to use two spatula’s for the different patties and cheeses, no cross contamination after all. Smiling a bit his head bouncing back and forth. “I’m actually fairly well read despite all appearances. I never finished college but I have a lot of practical experience in chemistry. Organic Chemistry especially is a passion of mine.”

It was a fancy way of saying he liked drugs, but it went beyond that which is why he said it that way. He liked understanding how they worked, what they did, and the possible effects on the human brain and body. Too much water could be a poison, too much protein could also be a poison. Dosage and intent were important.

“The Tao Te ching…” Eyes narrowed, fingers coming to scalp. “the…what, start of Taoism. It’s been awhile since I’ve read it. Zen is my bag, just learning how to let go. To know that chaos happens all around you and sometimes you have to be the calm in the storm, not to expect the calm in the storm. It helped me a lot.”

6. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze wades out cautiously, shuffling his feet out of habit from the coastal beaches where it was good to avoid startling various sea creatures. He laughs as Skye runs past him into the deeper part of the river and submerges, splashing him as she goes by! Her youthful playfulness is a pleasure, and also makes him feel old, but he doesn't mind, much.

Once he's deep enough, Kaze starts swimming on the surface of the water, not diving under but stroking along with good form, getting a good cardio workout towards building up his stamina. He listens to the people on the river bank, 'beach', enjoying the genial sounds of people chilling out and getting along, connecting even. It's nice. He feels himself shedding tension he's been carrying for a long time, maybe a year or more.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Glancing towards Skye while fishing out her sunglasses from her bag, “He’s my piercer and built my suspension setup. So if I’m running that in my show, I need him as I don’t trust anyone else with it.” They had a great working relationship; he knew what he was doing and kept her safe.

Smirking with a shake of her head as she watched Skye run for the water. The girl was right though, the best way to get used to the water was to just jump in.

“Feng Shui?” a shake of her head, “I’ve heard of it, but don’t know much about it. A book you’d recommend?” she wanted to expand her knowledge; read books she’d never read before. Explore topics that were new.

Laughing, “No worries! You’re welcome to blow my phone up if you want.” Not like she had a busy social life anymore.

“Just goes to show you can’t judge a book by its cover and all that.”
    Looking back now, her college had been useless.

9. Likes Ruach, Shane liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ohh that makes sense I guess, it is hard to find people you can trust in this world so if you find someone good it is only reasonable to stay with them." Wonder if she could become a creator of some things to such a degree that people would continue to seek her out repeatedly for it?

The talks on land were to deep and boring for her to really get into it, most lost from her playing in the water anyways but the parts she could snap up were mostly of odd books and things she either knew nothing about or had no interest in to begin with. Feng a magagig wasn't that something about do this with and correspond that to the ley lines to get this and these results from some Asian country? Mehh it was not something that could keep her mind interested anyways, she did hear something interesting she would be sure to remember for when getting back up though.

Getting up close to Kaze, not so close that she would be in his way just close enough to easily talk before starting to mirror his swim style and speed.

"So we gonna set up some training sessions soon where I can throw my knives at you or would you prefer to go for a jog first? Don't worry I have enough stamina to keep going for a long run I guarantee you that."
    Lowering her voice so that no one else on land would be able to hear them.
    "Also thanks for this it's nice to be around people in a nice environment once again." She really missed being in large groups of people and having fun.

Turning towards those on the beach and waving towards them before shouting a bit to make sure they would all hear.
    "Come join in, the water is great and it is better to swim first and eat after then the opposite."

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Mobius
    Presence
    (Unassuming)
    Status
    (Mysterium)
    Emotional Detachment
    Library
    (Classical Mysticism)
    Mobius
    Nimbus

Visual lag (jerky motions, sudden starts and stops) seems to occur around the onlookers' periphery, and the world takes on muted rainbow shades that shift and bend, like a magnet near a CRT television.

PRE

"Taoism and Zen definitely have some bits that are similar," Mobius replies to Guru as Kaze and Skye splash in the water, "The concept of Wu Wei, being a major one, I'd say. It means, 'non-action' or 'purposeful action' depending on the source. Basically, it means to affect the world around you as little as possible - or at least make your actions effortless when you have to take one." she pauses for a moment, hoping to avoid ranting. "At least, that's how I understand it. I try to keep it in mind."

She then turns to Aurora, her tone picking up to an uncharacteristic perkiness, "Feng Shui is great." she chuckles, "I mean, most people think it's hooey, but it's mostly about organizing your environment in such a way that you maximize harmony and free flowing 'energy'." She didn't think she'd have to get too specific on what sort of energy considering the particular make-up of her present company. "Some people say you can even use it to alter, redirect, or change ley lines.." a moment of realization, "If you believe in that sort of thing." She trails off.

"I have a couple books in mind. Wanna borrow some? I'll bring 'em along if we meet-up." She smiles at Aurora's offer to text her, Let's hope you keep that same energy if you get a bunch of 2am texts about cookie dough, or ancient Mongolia, or both!

With no swimsuit on hand, hopping in the water was out of the question to her, but that was okay. Sitting on the sideline was always more her speed.

13. Likes Shane, Orianna, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That sounds absolutely wild. I didn't think about full suspension and fire?" His face scrunched up as he tried to put the image together in his head and what he came up with was probably not at all what had been intended.

He flipped the burgers then started adding the cheese giving it time to melt before he plated any. Nodding as he listened even though his back was turned. "Wu Wei has some overlap into Bushido too I believe. Hinduism has a similar belief structure, at least a certain mind set, that this life we're in right here, right now is hell. It's hell and the only way to reach Nirvana is to have absolutely no attachments.

"So the really die hard will go out in the middle of the woods somewhere and just die. Wait until dehydration and starvation take them. It's wild but I can't fault their dedication to their beliefs. I can get disturbing the world as little as possible, it's a good philosophy. Work with the framework you're provided yea?"

A good mindset for making those little vulgar changes in the Lie that much more palatable after all. "When I have a lab to work in I follow less feng shui and more organizational optimization, gotta five S that shit and keep it all in order.

"Alright, burgers are up I'll start on the hot dogs next for the folks who want 'em." He wouldn't plate them yet he'd just move them to the edge of the grill so they could stay hot until people needed them.

15. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze swims with Skye. He swims hard, pushing himself to really work out and burn calories, enjoying the natural environment and most of all not being cooped up inside as he has been for the last month! He laughs when she asks him if he wants to have her throw knives at him or go jogging first! He smiles when she thanks him for the outdoors activity. "You're welcome. It's nice out here. It's not real wilderness, though, we're really still inside the city. I would like to go along and learn about the real wilderness and real wild animals sometime. I go jogging all the time; It'd be great to have you come along, learn the city. And yeah, I do still want to practice with knives. Any time."

After some intense swimming, Kaze comes out of the water just in time to hear some of the conversation.

"Oh wow, Feng Shui!" Kaze exclaims, excited when he overhears Mobius talking with Aurora as he comes out of the water. "You know the Ziggurat building?" He asks, "It's a big, actual ziggurat right by the river on the West side. There's some weird rumors about it, like some of the locals swear they don't remember it ever being under construction, just being there all of a sudden. But I don't think there's anything to that stuff, at least in this case. Anyway, it's completely designed by Feng Shui principals! If I ever get a space for alternate medicine, like Asian medicine, I want to get it in that building. It's pretty awesome."

Kaze suddenly feels hungry, and if not for his Body Control he can tell he would be ravenous! "Hey thanks so much, Josh! I would love to get a burger!" Kaze says, moving over to set himself up a plate with a double-double, two patties and two slices of cheese. He grabs a water bottle and drains it before speaking again.

"This is amazing! You are a great cook, Josh!"

Sorry for my long delay in posting!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

17. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Absently nodding to Skye, “Especially with those type of things. Safety is important and all that.” Though, at least she could heal the wounds if the hooks ripped. But, hassle and it wouldn’t be good for the show.

“What other environments have you been in?” she asks, curious, “Came across some not so nice ones somewhere?” always worth learning.

“Maximize harmony? Really?”
    the Shaman taking a bit more interest, “And you get that all from organizing your environment? So the way I have my loft arranged can effect energy and harmony?” then she looked thoughtful, “Huh. I’m not one to call something hooey until I’ve looked into myself. The whole forming my own opinion thing. But now I’m kinda curious about it.” Not that she wanted to move stuff around again, but, might be worth it.

“Yeah! That’d be great, thanks!” then motions to the blanket she was sitting on, which was probably a queen sized, “Can sit with me if you want.” She offers, trying to include her.

Laughing at Guru, “Not at the same time. While I probably could, I’d much rather do one dangerous thing at a time.” Though it would be badass.

When Kaze mentions buildings be there when no one remembers them, she looked down for a moment. Having memories of the Bismark. Memories no one else shared from her past. Well, one of them. But she adds nothing to the convo. Picking up her drink, taking a sip, and watching.

19. Likes Ruach, liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread