Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
After Court: The Sundown

After Court, Arnold and Jessi got in Arnold’s Escalade and drove to the Sundown Hotel. On arriving Arnold shows Jessi around, giving her the grand tour and explaining the changes he’d made and the plans he had.

Finally the tour comes to its final stop, Arnold’s well-decorated new Haven on the top floor. He swipes his ID card in the elevator and hits the button for the top floor. When they arrive in the hallway Arnold takes a second ID card from his coat and swipes it at the door before ushering her inside.

The apartment is furnished with comfortable looking furniture and is dressed in black and gold colors. After showing her around the apartment he turns to her and asks ”So, what do you think?”
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

"Ah think this place is amazing," Jessi says. Indeed, she had "oohed" and "aahed" often while being given the tour.

"An' I think ya've done real good for yerself, Regent Arnold," she says. "So...if me an' Sofia wanted to stay in yer ter'tory, what would ya 'spect of us?" She grins. "Would ah hav'ta pay a special kinda rent?"

Arnold chuckles "I'm sure that we'll work something out."

Arnold leads Jessi over a large black couch, sitting down and gesturing for her to do the same "Before we talk about that, though, I wanted to ask about you. You mentioned something in Court about some sort of business venture, if I remember correctly. I'm curious to know the details about that."

"Well, Ah told you, Ah've been workin' on makin' a herd an' some ghouls," Jessi says, sitting on the couch next to Arnold and laying back aginst him. "Mos'ly young'uns, club kids. That one place, where we went for our first date... a lot of 'em hang out there, an' Ah was thinkin' maybe of ghoulin' the owner, if no other kindred has an interest in the place. Far as Ah can tell they don't."

Arnold nods "That sounds fine to me."

"What about Sofia? What's she been up to?"

"Hangin' with me some," Jessi says, "But mostly she spends her time prowlin' 'round town, on her bike or on foot. She's been lookin' for that freak that shot that Roxie bitch with the burnin' arrow back during the Blood Hunt. She's been askin' 'round, talkin' to mobsters an' such. She says nobody seems t' know a thing, never heard a this guy. Been frustratin' for her."

Arnold appears interested "Oh? Let her know that if she discovers anything that I'd be inclined to offer my assistance. It is a city matter after all."

"That's all I wanted to know, for now. You and Sofia are welcome to Haven and feed in my Domain. I will expect Sofia to keep me informed on this mystery archer."

I may have to speak to her about it myself

He smiles at Jessi "Now, then. On to the terms regarding your residency, my dear..."

Scene fades

Closed Thread