(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The smile was matched and returned, Grazie molto.” With a dip of her head. “A slow attempt at color.” A safe one, but still, an attempt.

While Italian was more natural, it was Court. She could always speak more in their native tongue at a later date.

“That’s wonderful to hear.” It truly was. “A little of the same. My investments have been fruitful and I’ve been putting that into other ventures for the First Estate. Not to mention attempting to get out of the office.” A small chuckle a shrug. “Though Mr Jacque has been progressing quite nicely, picking up on things quickly and asking questions when he needs to. I believe he’s going to make a fine addition.” Then a smirk, “But enough Covenant business. Have you been enjoying the warming weather?” she was more curious about the Daeva.

But then Alices voice catches her ears, and her eyes look over, a knowing smile touching her lips. This was why Alice made the perfect Seneschal. Not afraid to speak up and done so quite eloquently. But the induction of Lenora was a surprise. Sure, the Lord had been polite and unobtrusive, but for manners? It was an interesting pick.

Now, would he accept the offer of help and move past the unpleasant start? Or be like many others that tuck tail and leave. Pride taking over before progress could be made?
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

When the Seneschal mentions her name, Lenora's head moves to listen to her words. Referencing the strengths of her person was definitely a good way to gain her attention.

As she is formally called for, Lenora rises and moves to the pair...

4. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist couldn't help but smile at Alessandra's words. It was pleasant to have members of the Covenant taking initiative on their own. It spoke of a stable covenant. Not that they had not been, but to hear the proof was pleasing nonetheless.

"I am glad to hear such. Perhaps it is time for gathering."

The last meeting of the First Estate was back in January, half a year seemed sufficient distance between.

Her hand dropped to toy with the fringe of her dress, her smile turning rakish.

"I am indeed. Winter clothing has its appeal, but I can not help but enjoy the benefits of summer."

Following Ale's glance, Twist took in the small assemblage gathering around the Seneschal. Unlike Ale, her expression gave no hint to her thoughts on the matter. But like the Prince, she waited to see. Or rather waited to see if Ale or Alice would need her services. It mattered little what he did. Only what they wanted.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

6. Likes , Ruach, liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable arrived in court late. She was never late for anything but her normal patrols took her longer than usual because she wanted to check the entrances she knew about to the tunnels. The discussions she had had recently had her worried. Things had been so quiet she was starting to worry about becoming complacent.

While many had their beast masked a few did not, including herself. She waiting as the waves of anger passed through her like a tidal wave. The smile on her face never faltered but her eyes grew dark as night as she fought her own beast. Once tamed her eyes were back to the pretty sweet brown they usually were. She was dressed in her black summer pants and top, hair pulled off her face in a single braid down her back.

As she walked into the room she gave the Prince a curtsy. A deep nod to Twist and Alice, and a lesser nod of greeting to Jennifer, Dirt Nap, Edward, and Lenora.

She noticed a gathering around Alice and some tenseness filled the room. She immediately jumped to the conclusion that Edward was the cause. However, she waited silently while she listened and watched.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slight nod of her head, “The gatherings are always an enjoyable evening.” And an excuse for her to try dressing up. Though she would start looking for the perfect gift now. Something special.

Dark eyes take in the dress of the Daeva once again, “I certainly agree with that.” Though truth be told, Twist looked good no matter what she wore.

“I might have to bother you some evening to join me on a shopping trip. You always have the best taste in dresses.” What would that be like? Shopping with Twist. More than likely fun.

As she continued to watch the scene unfold, the anger on his face was noted, and she faced the scene more fully. Finger tips itching, but he seems to accept the error he made. Though making light of them. Her mouth set in a grim line; she wasn’t impressed so far.

Then there was a wave of anger as a weaker Beast entered, and eyes look to see Mable. And there was a nod as she pulled her Beast back in line. No violence. Unless called for. And the night was still young.

9. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable saw others gathered talking and decided to approach the Prince.

A deep curtsy again, staying back slightly she offered a quiet, "Good Evening." ​Speaking before being spoken to was a new thing for Mable with the Prince, however, she felt it was still within the bounds of etiquette, at least she hoped.

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist chuckled, "I believe the current member list will insure that this one will be considered an enjoyable one."

Usually the gatherings of the Invictus were tame. Evenings of manners, formality, gift exchanges. But more than once in the past few years there had been missteps. She imagined those who had done the mis-stepping would not necessarily agree with Ale's assessment.

Shifting her weight, Twist posed for Ale's viewing. The smile on her face not at all bashful at the maneuver.

"Simply let me know the night," she said agreeably, a pleased smile at the compliment that came with the comment.

As Mable approached, Twist smiled but kept silent. Mable's greeting was clearly for the Prince. Though, whether or not she would receive it was another question.

The rules were established, but it was Mable.

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable’s approach was unexpected. And while it wasn’t her preferred method, she figured her Cousin was trying. Etiquette had been an issue before, so Ale takes a different approach with this.

A nod of her head, letting Mable know it was ok to approach.

Current member list? She was fairly certain it was who was at the last meeting. Unless Twist had a surprise up her sleeve, in which case, the Savage couldn’t wait.

A coy smile at the pose, La mia valutazione rimane ed è fondata. And she wondered if there was a style that the Daeva couldn’t pull of with pose?

“Wonderful. I’ll move some things around and give you a call.” Maybe she’d find some new styles for Court. Or not. Either way, she would get to spend an enjoyable evening with Twist.

Looking back to Mable, “How can I help you this evening Miss Wood?” pleasant, to the point. Sure, she could have ignored her, but she knew Mable had been making efforts. Things could be corrected in a more subdued manner.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable approaches Twist and Ale. She give Twist a smile and quiet greeting, "Evening."

"Thank you for speaking with me, Your Grace. I just wanted to come by and see if there is anything you need me to do around the domain beyond what we have discussed." Including Twist in, "Also, if you need me for anything, maam."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A throaty chuckle was Twist's answer to Ale's comment.

Noting the nod Ale had offered, Twist shifted to allow room for the wholesome gangrel to join their small group.

At the greeting a pleasant smile, "A good evening to you as well. I hope it finds you well?"

Twist resisted the urge to wince at the offered title, instead covering it with another smile. "Thank you, I will be sure to let you know."

17. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread