Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I've heard of zombie beavers but not cats," Was her response to Sonja's turn to the conversation. The she decided to add, "I did see a cat Beast destroy a Christmas tree once, snerk," Circe smiles widely, "It was quite an X mass of tree."

As for the option to shotgun, "Just remember, ya clean the mess ya make," then turns to Yamiyo, "Ooooh yes, Fugly is that cute!"

Yamiyo will find her intelligent discourse on firearms quickly summarized by the red and black eyed drow woman, "Yeah, guns are awesome. Only rocket launchers are better."

As for makeup, "Well not trying ta make this up ta save face but I've used a kit ta disguise myself before. Right clothes, tinted contacts, dye, powder, ya look/ I know there are contracts too but guessin' ya ain't got those," Circe kept going, "My theory is if ya wear enough ta be a proper disguise ya just have that as the standard you. If it works past yer curse. I don't know," she shrugs, "Worth a shot."

"Well that ain't a surprise,"
    yes should knew this joke and got along with it. Except her tone was serious for her own joke, "Schrödinger is everywhere and nowhere. And he must run since PETA command does seek ta punish him fer his dreadful crimes. They're good customers, where did ya see him? They'd love that intel."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Science experiments on animals. That was a sore spot for many Beasts. They could empathize with those poor critters on a primal level normal humans, and other Changelings, could never reach. Sonnie... took a deep breath, and chose not to speak about that subject. She was trying to have a good time. She shook the irritated look on her face and looked to the beer can in her hands.

"Hmmm, I'll move a little further away from the carousel?" Seemed like a good idea. Spilled beer on the grass was nothing anyone would have to clean up.

Here we go! The knife poked the side of the can, and we were off to the races! Chug chug chug!

"Aha!" The Monkey cheered for herself as she tossed the crumpled, empty can into the trash. "Whoo! Shotgunned! Booyah!"

Putting her knife away, she looked to Yamiyo, "As long as they're good treats, sure. My son deserves the best!" She nodded. "As for fetch... he'll chase the ball... but he doesn't bring it back. Once he has it, it's his forever. I'm not sure he understands how the game works."

"You know," the Beast turned her eyes over towards Circe, "I've always wanted to try a rocket launcher. Do you have one?" Her expression was hopeful!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Lightly giggling as she imagines the scene of a Christmas tree vs a cat beastling that sounded quite cute.
    "So was it a cute sight to behold? I bet it was a memory one would not forget that easily."

"I do not doubt that he is, he is cute in pictures but real life always beats pictures and I love dogs and cats as well of course but dogs are so warm and affectionate I just love them." Damn why couldn't she have one, her life would not be good for one but still a light feeling of envy beamed through her mind.

Her eyes going wide at the response.
    "Umm yeah if you say so but they do seem to be rather loud that would be the one downside except for the limited ammo you carry. Would it be possible to use hedge spinning to make one that didn't look like a weapon at all but that functioned like one so that you could carry it around without people noticing it?" She was far from a master in that field and if it was possible so had the Queen probably already done it but it was still something she was curious about.

Shrugging her shoulders.
    "Sadly I do not know the exact limits of it but whilst I do believe that I could probably disguise myself so would it not serve to much since most people would probably still get a base of my appearance in their eyes with the added disguise I think which would be good if I tried to walk around not being recognized but I do not have any people I need to hide like that for at this point in time that I know of. I do appreciate your effort and thought here but I just do not see how it will be to my advantage all to much I am afraid. To get a standard me that is the same for everyone is not something I think is possible since that is simply not what the Wyrd wants my kind to be. Sadly those kinds of contracts are not ones that I have signed."

Smiling evily.
    "Ohh I think he was on the prowl hunting for some stupid bums to turn into his willing zombies around the western outskirts of town but he seemed quite afraid as he disappeared who knows he might be late to a game of chess with death." Softly humming spanish train as the thought of supernatural games were in her mind.
    "Hmm are PETA in truth run by werewolves perhaps?"

Watching Sonnie and knowing that she liked attention herself as well, raising her right arm whilst cupping her left hand and placing it by her mouth.
    "Chug chug chug!"
    Applauding.
    "Way to go Sonnie the cutest monkey in all the lands woohoo!"

"So what kind of treats does he like? Does he have any favorite?" Giggling a bit "Well then I will need to bring a plethora of tennis balls then so that he can run between them all. I don't mind letting him keep them if he likes it as long as he is happy so is that all that matters. Perhaps you would let me sew some clothing for him? Any design you want, I really do wanna become better at it so it would be an honor to make him some costumes." Wonder what kinds though hmm "Perhaps we could make some matching ones for you as well?" That would be soooo cute.

Backing a couple of steps a monkey and a rocket launcher sounded like a formula for well disasters of unknown scales.
    "Wouldn't you rather have another beer, I bet you cannot drink one faster than the last one." Please let her forget about the rocket launcher.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

4. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good call," Circe laughs as Sonja pulls Sonja with restraint. And laughs more as the monkey continues to be fun, "Chuggy wuggy!"

As for the talk of the feline vandal, "Well his girlfriend thought it was a catastrophe, the host found it hilarious."

She then gives Yamiyo a flat look about the hidden guns. "Very small caliber single shots have been built inta buckles and pens but are weak," she then draws a Colt 45 from somewhere to display it, "Pistols are more convenient and have multiple shots. Transforming guns?" she pockets it again, "Hedgespun don't work that well I'm afraid. Token crafting might, but I can't do that."

"Ah," as far as the disguise goes with another solution offered to Yamiyo, "Hedgemarkets then. Trade really good booze." Then laughs at the idea of werewolves running PETA, "They're probably too freaked out by the weirdos ta keep running it. The encounters was probably very traumatic, hopefully the werewolves got therapy."

Monkey with a rocket launcher? "Oh ho ho ho ho ho! That is more ta why I love ya Sonny," then sighs sadly as she shakes her head in the negative, "No, I wish Sonny. I'd love an M44 or even a Soviet POS. But I'd need some really good pledges ta get the funds and good contacts ta not get arrested fer trying ta get one. Wish I could build one but as is it'd just be an American Gladiators potato gun."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh yes, my dear," Sonnie nodded with a kind (and slightly drunken) smile to Yamiyo, knowing the truth that is Fugly, "No picture can compare to the real thing. My lovely son is an experience like no other!"

"I AM the cutest monkey in all the lands!" Nod nod nod nod nod nod. "That should be my official title!"

"Fug likes all treats. I usually give him the bacon ones. They taste the best." Not that she would know personally. Nope, not at all.

"That many tennis balls might overwhelm his mind," she mused. "Too much of a good thing, you know? But we could try it!"

The Beast was disappointed in the lack of rocket launchers. She pouted, "Aw, man. Oh! How about hand grenades?"

Do NOT allow Sonnie access to grenades!

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Softly giggling.
    "Well to bad for the girlfriend, I would most likely just have laughed and recorded it. Remind me to find a cat beastling to date and bring to some event in the future and naturally introduce her to you Sonnie in hopes that you will be the best of friends." Now that would be a sight to behold.

Yeah as she thought that wouldn't work otherwise Circe would most likely already have thought of it.
    "To bad, if you could make weapons hidden in ways the mundane would never be able to understand it so would it sure help moving around with them and to keep from getting exposed."
    Watching the gun and lightly shying back.
    "Umm nice gun, I do not know much about them though never had a reason to hold one much less fire one." Nor an opportunity but that was a different story, she had held a hunting rifle but that was a different story.

Walking over to take a beer and considering to drink it before putting it back, to many calories for her.
    "Can you imagine PETA throwing a bucket of pink color on a werewolf whilst shouting fur is murder? And yeah they have nice alcohol it's just hard to know what you get in advance."

Throwing another beer to Sonnie.
    "Yes pictures can never best reality, I do wanna meet him now like right now this very instant now."

Smiling towards her.
    "Of course it should, we should hold a ceremony to make it official even one with a lot of good food." That might be quite fun.

"Well then we can do like this we stick some bacon doggie treats to say a dozen tennis balls and throws them so he can run and try to find the treat and then repeat with a new ball that way so will it be a fun and rewarding game for him right?" And make him move around a bit.

Grabbing two beers and rushing over to Sonnie.
    "So how fast can you finish all these? I doubt you can do it in under a minute." Explosives and a monkey would not mix no no no.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Bacon ball!" Blue lips part in a wide smile as she looks for Yamiyo to Sonja, "Beat ya to it," then back to Yamiyo, "Brilliant idea, even if it sounds like a unhealthy snack."

Circe smiles at Yamiyo's nervousness, "Don't worry," gun is now twirling in her hand, "This one is perfectly legal and I've got the rights ta carry it hidden," the gun stops spinning with a click. Circe reveals her other hand that has the clip which she returns to it before hiding the gun away again. "Well if ya ever want I know a place in the Thorns that's perfect fer it. Pistol, long arm, or street sweeper is the options unless ya bring yer own."

Yamiyo's beastly meeting plan got a laugh out of Circe. And cuteness titles? Thumbs up! "Hell yes! Come Summer I CAN bestow that title upon Sonja. Or ya can go ask Seraphina about it right now," because an official could grant official titles could they officially not?

Circe's face scrunches up in thought at the explosive question. A tiny voice did tell her don't give Sonja bombs but it was drowned out by the other voices laughing maniacally. Which themselves were silenced by the budget voice declaring assault rifles cheaper for her contacts then a grenade. "Well I know an enthusiast but those'd be way, waaaaay too expensive ta be a gift. Cute don't fill my treasury, I'd hafta charge ya lots of money. Probably cheaper ta commission Hedgespun knives from me, ya know that?"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Bacon balls?" The Steepscrambler spaced out, staring off into the distance as her imagination carried her away to a land of giant balls made of bacon. So magical. So delicious. After a moment, she shook her as if to clear it. "Staaaahp. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

In Sonnie's defense, she was really good at throwing things. Monkeys had a natural talent for hurling... stuff. Just think how far and how accurately she could toss a grenade?

Or maybe don't and just play it safe.

In any case, the Beast eyed the offered beers suspiciously. She crossed her arms across her chest and looked at the Romancer through narrowed eyes. "Yamiyo, I know what you're doing!"

Uh oh. She might be onto the Succubus' scheme!

"You're trying to get me drunk so I'll sleep with you!"

Okay, maybe not.

"I'm sorry, but it won't work. First off, you don't need to get me drunk to sleep with you." She paused a beat as she reviewed her words. "Wait, that came out wrong. What I meant to say is I won't fall for your trap, you sexy sex devil you." Nod nod nod.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Shaking her head a little.
    "Well if you just use 12 balls with one little piece on each so should it be fine I think that is not all to much and it's not like the entire ball would be wrapped in bacon now that would be a bit much."
    Looking surprised at Sonnie.
    "Is that even possible? I thought your stomach had a black hole in it that absorbed all the food you ate."

Still looking a bit shy or rather nervous.
    "I do not doubt that nor would I mind if you didn't that is your business and I know that your'e just doing it to keep us all safe but it is still rather scary to be honest, bad memories of them. Perhaps we could go to a shooting range sometime I would love to learn to handle one and stop being shy about them. If the place you mentioned would be good for that so am I gain as well nor am I opposed to a normal gun range whichever you would think be for the best." Not to mention it might be good to be able to handle one if or rather when danger would come.
    A light sigh of relief as the gun is put away, even without a clip so could the barrel still hold one bullet right?

"Hmm perhaps it would be better if you did it or I don't know summer is nearly here so we may not have the time to get a good event going before spring is gone and it would look better from a reigning monarch unless we just wanna do a cute ceremony where we all accept her new title."

Blushing a bit and looking nervous, damn had she caught on what she was trying to do already?
    Wait what did she just say a sigh of relief then her other words came and wait this was all just confusing letting go of herself for a second and letting her nature take over, leaning in to whisper softly in the monkeys ear.
    "Adorable little monkey you know I desire you both if I should have you in the bed chambers so would I prefer you sober never drunk."

Leaning back and looking at her carefully.
    "After all how fun would it be to cheat with alcohol that is for the mundanes, with our kind so would I prefer something that can lead to a relationship which alcohol would just hinder not that I would be against just a one night of pleasure with you either but that is a different story and again one without alcohol the bed chamber is the one area I am not shy in." That ship had kind of sailed long long ago, she might not remember much of her durance but it most certainly had knocked that side of her out into oblivion.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ya know Sonja," teasing shall continue, "Ya can buy cheddar bacon balls fer parties ta spread on crackers. Or bananas. Or whatever," she sings out. And it looks like mad monkey bomber mayhem is not in the cards for the future.

Well, Circe will bring it up next time she wants to freak out Seraphina or something. "Pure fat goodness is not a food, it is a heaven Yamiyo," was spoken with the air of a guru giving knowledge. Then pouts at the prospect of a shooting range, "Now mundy range limits ya ta what is there ta rent because the, uh, exotic guns I have won't be allowed in there. But sure, we'll go theret ta bang. Ya can start with a thin lil 22 barrel, and maybe work yer way up ta pump action barrels." Totally intentional phrasing.

"I have trained in the art of sniping," Circe folds her are as her eyes leave Yamiyo to watch Sonja. Crimson orbs twinkle in amusement, "I can be patient enough ta wait fer a snipe ta be hit, so I shall await Summer ta bestow the convoluted cute title. Maybe she'll get some competition before then, oh ho ho ho ho!" Then snorts as Yamiyo speaks of taking Sonja when she is sober. Didn't seem a problem at the pool hall. "Fast cars also seem ta get her motor running too Yammy," Circe quips in as she looks below Sonja, "Just saying."

It wasn't that bad a mess, so Sonja was drinking most of it. Good. And those internal voices that had been drowned out earlier? Back on the surface. Mad bomber monkey is a terrible idea Iron Side. Hedge? Hilarious!

Almost out of time. Ready to wrap up?

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread