(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I look so good in a cowboy hat. You guys don't even know!" A firm nod was given by the Monkey. "Where does one get a pair of chaps? Oh, and spurs!" Sonnie looked at the blue elf curiously, "Hmm? Why not? A pair of six-shooters would pull the whole look together!" Yeah, come on Circe, say it to her face!

Her head tilted to one side, "Strikes? Oh, like in baseball?"

"My dog talks!" She volunteered the information, and more nodding followed. "He tells me to do things. Terrible things." The Beast stared off into space, expression haunted, as she contemplated... something.

This was surely a joke on her part, but you have to admire Sonnie's dedication to the role.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Quickly shaking her head towards Circe.
    "No toy guns is essential since you must also fire them of a couple of times." Not true but it was probably a good idea to not mix real guns and certain plays with Sonnie who knows how that might end.

Listening in on the words from the Summer Queen.
    "Yeah I know you told me that when you asked me to come with to some of their meetings to help distract them, still waiting for that time to come I am ready whenever you should need me."

Laughing of the seriousness from her, she was probably serious but it was not things she wanted to think about.
    "I am sure you have all the knowledge and wisdom you need in that area and then some fair Queen but I also think it is good to give you all the information that can be found in order for you to be able to take it into account wouldn't you agree."

Wait what?
    "What movie are you talking about and what golden horns? He doesn't have any golden horns as far as I know at least, the stories never mentioned that not to mention that horned helms would just be stupid so I doubt that people would address them to the beings they revered as gods in that era." She clearly haven't seen well any MCU movie nor does she know much about the marvel world.
    "Now that is possible but there might be more to it, there are tales both of how the form came from a curse as punishment for becoming a cannibal some tales says that another tribe performed the curse others says that the spirits lay behind it nevertheless so is it linked to cannibalism."
    Winking at the cannabis comment.
    "Ohh clearly Scooby is a genetic experiment Velma stole from a research lab and they are hiding in that traveling group. Now their hunger that is cannabis."

Getting of her horse and leaning against it.
    Thinking for a second.
    "Well I have no idea but a quick Google search would probably give you a good idea. But yeah you could probably rock that look, by the way did the chef's hat fit you?"

Yeah the dog spoke to her, that sounded completely correct and if it told her to do things so would that explain her demeanor as well it could work as a coping mechanism and for a beast to talk to animals that wouldn't even be a little bit strange. Yeah that was her reasoning and that could very well be true or she did just like the act who knew.

Jumping of to go get something to drink, ending her bottle of water from before.
    "Does either of you wan't anything?"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yer dog speaks dog which ya just happen ta be fluent in," Circe gleefully retorts to Sonja, "Also ya should know better then ta take a dog's culinary advice Sonja. They have strong noses," she taps her nose before laughing, "But senseless tongues. That's science."

As for the bang bangs she sighs before conceding, "Maybe cap guns. Chaps ya can get at a sex shop," of course Circe would say that to Sonja, "Probably a cowboy hat and maybe some spurs too. Buuuuut if ya use spurs on a plastic horse," she wags a finger at Sonja, "I will make ya repaint it so I don't hafta."

Something about what Yamiyo said made her confused. Fair? She didn't fight fairly ever! "I am very unfair in business and battle Yammy. Maximum benefits fer me and mine that way."

She didn't know the movies? "The Marvel movies. Like two dozen, Loki is a supervillain. Oh! Ya get ta see Chris Evans' ass in tight spandex, Robert Downey Jr plays himself mostly, they're great!" She looks to Sonja, "Back me up here Sonny. The puny god Hulk beat up wore a hat with big gold horns, right?"

As for the wendigo debate, "Curses? Yeah never give yer foes prep time," then starts giggling, "That does explain Scooby a lot. Scrappy? Eh, the lab probably just tossed it out fer bein' annoying."

"Oh I can totally rock der Swedish Chef's det hattin," yes Circe does the accent, "Could go the full costume but then nobody would see my pretty face!" She puts the juice bottle down on the carriage seat, "I'll take another sparkling blood orange if yer up Yammy."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"They still have sex shops? I thought all that stuff was online now," she pondered, still sitting backwards on her carousel horse. "And I know about dog senses, thank you. I've seen some of the stuff Fugly has tried to eat."

"Mmmmm, America's Ass." Sonnie stared off into space for a while, occasionally sipping her beer and running a finger over the lip of the bottle in circles. Eventually, she blinked and looked at Circe, "Hmm? Oh, um, right. Loki, yeah."

The mention of the Swedish Chef brought this out of the Beast: "Bork! Bork! Bork!"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

What she didn't know that sex shops were still a thing?
    "Of course there are still sex shops, you cannot get the same experience online as when actually visiting one not to mention the special made stuff that is a lot easier to order when you can actually have a conversation with people." The net would not kill that field completely in the nearest future not a chance.

Giggling a bit.
    "Fair as in a compliment towards your beauty not the way you act, is my manner of speech really that different from the norm?"
    Well she did have a tendency to rip things from books on how to act whenever she wasn't sure of things.

Shaking her head.
    "I know about them of course but I had no clue that they had Loki in them nor have I seen any of them nor do I have a clue who that Chrissy boy or Junior is. Now the Hulk I know about though, the big angry green hero/threat that have a tendency to lose to his anger far to often and become a massive danger." She might not know much in that field but Hulk was at least someone she had some knowledge about.

Shaking her head.
    "If it's a dangerous opponent so is it always the best to finish them before they can counter however to prepare against another tribe searching vengeance is a hard thing. But who knows what the truth is or if there is just one single truth." There could always be several stories mixed together each of them filled with a little bit of truth.
    "Hmm perhaps he was the experiment in line after Scooby but they failed to get the same results as with Scooby or when Velma ran off with Scooby so was the entire project scrapped and he was the last sample in that experiment hence he was named Scrappy and with lost funding he was lost. So he did the only thing he could think of to survive he went out and found Scooby hoping to not be alone?
    " It was just as plausible as any other explanation she could think of and it did give him a better reason for his name.

Looking bit annoyed that she didn't get a reply to her question, grabbing a blood orange drink for Circe and a water for herself.
    Jumping back up and handing it over to her.
    "There you go."

Grabbing one of the horses around her for balance but not jumping up on any of them.

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course Sonny, where do ya think they mail the toys FROM, oh ho ho ho ho!" Circe found talk of sex shops amusing for some reason. At least she didn't go on with Fugly's culinary catastrophes.

As for Sonja's spacing out, that got the Summer Queen to nod her blue little head sagely in agreement. "It was totally America's Ass."

"Ooooh," was her response to Yamiyo's explanation of fairness. "Eh, my American English is pretty, hmmm, vulgar."

Circe gasps in horror at the ignorance displayed by Yamiyo. "Sonja! Yammy hasn't seen the MCU movies! We need ta fix this."

As for the talk of magic and stuff that got Circe to nod. "Person turns into wolf. Contracts let US do that. They do that ta people fer giggles. Aaaand werewolves are a thing," the elfin Fairest nods, "Yeah probably multiple truths."

"Oh ho ho ho ho ho, ya nailed it! Grazie," she says while taking the drink offered by Yamiyo. "And maybe all those idiots in costumes the gang caught," she makes air quotes, "Were actually attempts to recapture Scooby. Or perhaps field testing him without catching him? It would explain some of the, hmm, dumber costumes."

Because conspiracy theories about Scooby Doo sounded really funny.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

For whatever reason (did she need one?), the Monkey was now hanging upside down off the side of her carousel horse. Her feet and tail were holding her in place, mainly to the pole, and she clearly had no fear of losing her grip. She ponders the possibilities of sex shops for a time, before a more important subject came up.

"WHAT?" she practically screamed (but not really), "That is a crime! Yammers must be ed-u-ma-cat-ed in the wonders of the Holy Trinity of Chrises! Evans, Hemsworth, and Pratt!" Truly, those men were a gift to the world.

She glanced at the Romancer, "You know, Yami kinda looks like Hemsworth. That's weird. How did I not see that before?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

What no she had not gotten this right.
    "Well first of they have web based ones that mainly do the warehouse route and is quite boring. However there are plenty of shops as well that are not big on the web but they give you personal service which in this field can be quite good to have since many need help to find things, don't know what to search for, need to be able to look at things and so forth. The same way clothing stores are still around since actually being able to try clothes, to see them in real life and so on works so does sex shops survive as well." She had never been to one at all nope or well at least not today.

Looking at Sonnie playing around freely, not even knowing that she would dare to do something like that. She could probably pull it of but to actually do it hmm no. Then just looking back and forth between them both.
    "Is it really that big a deal to not watch some comic book movies? Aren't they mainly for hero fan boys that hangs in comic book shops?" Her views weren't dated at all.
    "Umm I know of the Hemsworth family but the other ones not a clue I am afraid just sounds like random names to me." No she was not caught up in popular culture at all.

Shaking her head.
    "Sonnie dear you do know what it means to be a Romancer right and what cursed blessing that it comes with?"

A small smile offered to the summer Queen.
    "Well mine tends to go to old words read from books of beauty, noble knights and fair maidens." Those were the books she read and when she wasn't feeling secure she imitated them, that was the safest route to go.

Rolling her eyes.
    "And folk tales are filled with those that shift in various ways, those that shift people as punishment and so forth not to mention things that without a doubt could be us, things that could be us but is wrong and then so much else. The human mind is good at spinning tales after all, to twist the truth to their minds which makes it so that there are often just slivers of truth here and there and the actual truth is hard to know and if there can be multiple ones so are there probably more of them than any single person on this plane knows." She was quite curious though, could the study of folk tales perhaps be something she could major in?

Hmm this was worth to think about.
    "Yes, do you know about the theory that they were draft avoiders in the original? But who says that they all didn't sign up for a program that would let them avoid the draft but they were drugged to not remember it. Velma is a undercover researcher in a program involving how to create hyper intelligent animals and each "case" is a test for them to see how Scooby will react and learn from the situation. Perhaps Shaggy was involved in the program as well but his role were only to take care of and feed the dogs which is why he is so close to Scooby since he were the only one that showed him empathy whilst everyone else just studied him?"

Still leaning against a horse rather than jumping on one, she didn't really seem to have a hard time standing like that though.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes Sonny! We shall drag her ta see it if necessary" Circe cheered gleefully in encouragement. Then paused. "Aspetta cosa?" She looks back and forth between the Steep Scrambler and the Romancer. And is quite confused as she turns to Sonja. "How does she look like a surfer Aussie? No beard, way paler, has a different game face every time ya see here," clearly Circe remembers Yamiyo's curse. "Still need ta try giving ya a Clark Kent look by the by. Currently ta me the two of ya could pass as sisters."

As for the disrespect to the MCU, "Girl, ignorance of those movies is like not knowing about need a bigger boat line. It is ingrained in the culture of America these days. They even spoofed part of it in Deadpool."

The Summer had another theory of the stories and multiple truths. "Every played telephone? Ya pass a sentence down a dozen people and it gets seriously warped when it comes back ta the first sender. Through in alcohol and attempts by storytellers ta seem badass," she waves her hand in a there you go gesture. She drinks her juice.

Circe nods in faux seriousness as Yamiyo gives out her Scooby theory. "Brilliant! That explains why Shaggy is secretly a BAMF these days. But why did Scooby and Shaggy always have the munchies? Oh no, I have a theory!" Circe giggles, "He and Scooby accidentally ate special brownies and kept getting them. Or cannabis was part of the experiment, necessary ta make the dog talk. Hmm," Circe looks to the Beast in their midst. "I can think of DARKER reasons buuut nah."

"Sonja!"
    Circe looks at the Spring, "When highly intoxicated have ya ever thought Fugly was speaking in a language other then dog? I won't ask if ya got Fugly drunk or high because I know yer too good a mommy ta allow that ta happen."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Still hanging off the side of her carousel horse, the Beast blinked in confusion at Yamiyo. "Romancer? Like... writing those cheesy romance novels? The ones you get in the checkout line at the grocery store? Oh, do you know Fabio?" The look she gave to Circe was equally as, if not more, confused. "The crap you guys talking about?"

"Purple monkey dishwasher!" she shouted happily, when the Summer Queen brought up the old telephone game. Naturally the Simpsons line would immediately come to her simian mind. At least she understood this topic!

"Were there ever Scooby Snacks sold as, like, snacks for kids? Just cookies or whatever" She honestly had no idea. If not, that seemed like a crime.

Golden-irised eyes blinked rapidly at the blue elf, "Uh, no? I've never gotten drunk at home. He only speaks Good Boi, with a little Mutt." Sonnie spent a few moments, trying to figure out how to drink from her beer bottle while upside down, before she spoke again. "I wonder if he could learn Cat?"

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread