Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I will nnnnnever mind," Circe shook her head with a smile as Sonja was distracted by her fun. Speaking of which Circe decided to join the two on the ride. Sure the machine was spinning but it wasn't dangerous. Only a passenger with equinophobia, or very drunk, would require a belt to stay on their mount.

So the elf waits for it to spin round before jumping onto the carousel, swaying back and forth as she grabs onto pulls to pull herself towards her destination, "Sonny ya are the happiest lil' monkey I've ever seen." Circe sits down in a gaudy carriage. Except she sits upon the carriage backwards, legs up, facing towards them.

"So Yammy, yer saying other shit goes bump in the night then us?" Well that was interesting. "Huh? Neat! Was the werewolf like a Lon Chaney wolfman, biped furry, or big puppy? Were there any pointy hat wearing magicians? Gandalf style? Oh! Hmmm?" The Larcenist widens her eyes before she tilts her head in thought, "Okay my brain is going inta a strange place right now. If somebody dated a werewolf, would that make them a furry?"

Well it was an interesting subject to talk about. More so then space unicorns or bad carousel modifications.

ooc: Do to my goofs I didn't get to use that furry joke on Nexus, so I use it here
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Riding the carousel, Sonnie hung onto the pole with her tail, thus leaving her hands free for drinking and gesturing. These were important things!

"Oh, is that so? Okay, how many..."

She paused as the merry-go-round took her out of conversation range with Circe. When she came back, she continued.

"...happy little monkeys have you..."

Around she went again.

"...seen in your life?"

Peering over at Yamiyo, she grinned, "Do you have a mechanical carrot? In your nightstand, perhaps?" Eyebrow wiggle.

As she knew who the werewolf in question was, she couldn't help but burst into laughter, because the Summer Queen was basically owning herself with the furry joke! The gigglefit hit her so hard she dangled from the side of her horse. Thankfully, her tail kept her from falling off completely!

She even managed to hang onto her beer bottle. Whew!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Jumping of her ride to get onto one next to the summer Queen, it would be impossible for her to follow or be a part of the conversation otherwise. Luckily for her the carousel was slow and she did have more than a little athletic training, not a world class level but she was at least more than skilled enough for a challenge like this.

Looking over at Circe.
    "It would sadly appear that way yes, I do not have much information to give about it though I am afraid. The wolf was just one giant wolf, I think more like the equivalence of a saber tooth tiger when compared to a normal tiger in size and mass and all those things. The Gandalfians looked just like well basically anyone, nothing about them stood out at all appearance wise."

Listening to the question about a furry.
    "Umm I would say no, absolutely no. You need to differentiate the furry fandom, those who lives as a furry and then there are people who believes themselves to be or wants to be something in specific like vampires, werewolves or other occult beings they are all very different so to date someone in that situation does not make you a furry at all. No more than dating someone who lives like a vampire makes you goth at least in my opinion. It would be possible to dive into the topic in depth of course but in order to not get to technical I will just stick with a no."

Luckily for her Sonnie looked towards her when she spoke and wasn't far away so she could manage to catch the comment when it was spoken.
    "Of course I do not, I only have my journal, condoms, chargers and other normal stuff in there. Now the whips and toys I have under my bed and in my closet is a different story and I do have some carrots on my nightstand at times in case I need a night time snack or well perhaps some playing as well but that is a different story." Shaking her head "Stop making my mind go to filthy places, I am already filled with these thoughts as it is."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sonny, Sonny, Sonny," Circe shakes her head, "I've seen the documentary about the booze stealing monkeys in the Caribbean." She flashes the monkey girl a smile, "I've seen MANY monkeys so happy they were falling all over themselves."

Then back to Yamiyo who had the interesting news. A giant wolf? And the wizards were hiding in the mundy world? "So, ya might be able ta ride a werewolf literally? Cool. But the wizards are less Gandalf more Harry Potter? Greeeeeeat," she said in disappointment. It'd make them harder to notice. She does however nod along with Yamiyo's thoughts on the furries.

"No is a good answer Yammy. Though," she hums thoughtfully, "I wonder if the whole furry thing came up because some werewolf tried ta cover shit up and it got out of hand. Or how much of Bram Stoker is true," the Summer refrained from other vampire jokes. Then snorts with a laugh, "Though I'm pretty damn sure a stake through the heart fanculo works since it works on almost everything."

Almost as They might walk it off. Then Yamiyo said what? Circe throws her had back, "Oh ho ho ho ho ho!" then lowers it back to look at Sonny, "Keep talking lil' monkey! Ya brought my mind UP ta the gutter, oh ho ho ho! And Yammy," she leans on the edge of the carriage, "Down there is NOT a means of ingesting Vitamin A, so make sure the carrots don't break, oh ho ho ho ho!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Bro!" The fake-horse-riding-Beast giggled, "You got no idea, bro! Those monkeys are totally hardcore party animals, bro! We gotta hang with 'em, bro! Get wasted, do some tree climbing, knock back a few brewskis, bro! Awesooooome!" Pulling herself upright, Sonnie took a swig of her beer. "Bro."

She seemed to be ignoring the talk of the night at Nexus, or at least not participating in it outside of her previous laughter.

"Well, they do have gutters in high places, Circe!" Nod nod nod. Her head turned to grin at Yamiyo, "In other words, your mind is already in filthy places? I'm innocent!" She snerked, "Vitamin A, bro!"

8. Likes Origins liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Shaking her head in response.
    "No Harry Potter still uses wands if memory serves, these ones only seemed to use their will. I didn't see any wands, nor incantations nor anything else. I am certain that there are some laws and rules behind it otherwise they would openly rule the world but as for what that is I cannot tell."

Laughing at the next comment.
    "Haven't you seen hotel Transylvania?" She had only seen it first a couple of months ago but hey she had still seen it. "Dracula quite clearly says who wouldn't die from a stake through the heart. Even in occult folk lore so all beings that have a heart are quite weakened or dead if you damage it. It is often the one thing few beings actually can survive across lore from all over the world."

Regaining her posure, taking a deep breath to keep calm.
    "I still believe that you are wrong though I am afraid. I mean you have people dressing up as werewolves, vampires and all other things that are trendy for the moment and pretending that they are what they dress as even going as far as believing it to be true after a norm they constructed for themselves. Sure furryes might have some base in them but it's to widespread I believe it more comes from other sources to be honest. All from just wanting to be someone else, admiration for animals, fables, the freedom the current world offers us and so forth. There could be a myriad of explanations and if these things exist whose to say that skinchangers doesn't exist as well? They have been in folk tales and lore for over a millennia and is far more closely linked to every single animal than others."
    Then again it could have a supernatural origin, it could be a ritual or something else there really was no way to tell and she doubted that many if any living person actually knew the correct answer or if there were just one true answer.

Smiling towards the summer Queen.
    "Ohh no fair Queen the carrots are for eating if I desire them or to make my playmates work to earn instead of my whip you need both the carrot and the stick for fun after all."
    Coyly smiling at Circe as she speaks of her pastimes.

Catching Sonnie's eyes looking into them whilst still keeping her coy smile.
    "Please you know what I am, it's not like I have a choice to turn it off trust me if I could I would it's a daily struggle to focus on other things at all."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

The response Sonja got to being the brothority? A decent imitation of Randy Marsh, "Oh so that's what sup bro?" And keeps going with jests as she sips her own juice, "Like rooftop bowling alleys!"

And Yamiyo didn't get it did she? "Like they keep a low profile like Harry Potter instead of standing out like Gandalf. And good point," she nods her head in agreement, "Has ta be some impracticalities ta it otherwise everybody would use their magic. Oooor its so niche as ta be useless. I mean, Hedgespun that needs Glamour don't do jack fer shit in mundy hands."

And laughs at the mention of the animated Dracula. Then blinks owlishly at Yamiyo as she gets kind of deep into the supernatural. She really needs to talk with Rhodes about this stuff. Circe sips her juice, "Ya really need ta talk ta Rhodes about this shit. I'm a Summer thug, not a Autumn researcher."

Skinchangers? She'd seen some show about those things. "Skinwalkers? Like the things that eat people's hearts ta become human? Or was that the windeego thing?" She frowns remembering another show. That could explain her theorem in the opposite direction, "Just thought the werewolves might'a been the inspiration while trying ta explain away from the mundies. Kinda a joke. Like a reverse Scooby Doo," she inhales, "Like this totally isn't a vampire man it's just a sexy kink."

Then again some of the mortal fetishes out there were very, very, very weird. As for the vegetables, "So the carrot and whip approach instead of the stick? Well," she nods her head, "Less splinters, oh ho ho ho ho!"

She chose to ignore the other part Yamiyo said to Sonja.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"That must be hard," she pondered to Yamiyo, "to not be able to foc--Oh, I can ride the horse backwards! Lookit!" The Monkey shifted her seating position to face her horse's six. She grinned. "Is this what they call a reverse cowgirl?"

"Winnebagos?" Sonnie asked randomly, "Oh! We should totally go camping sometime!"

A drink of her beer follows. "Wouldn't the bowling balls roll off the roof?" That sounded like it had the potential for lawsuits.

Then she just started singing Whip It by Devo.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Thinking before answering.
    "Yes hiding right among us all just like we are hiding in this world and from what I can guess so do we all hide in plain sight all of our natures to different that those whom aren't similar cannot easily detect it. Only we can penetrate the mask and only they can penetrate something of theirs, there is probably more to it but who knows. There might be other things as well, look towards history and folk tales it is littered with magical items, enchanted items, artifacts, things said to hold the spirit of this or that who knows the truth? It might be glamour, it might be just a tale, it might be magic or it might be something else entirely without the actual object it is impossible to know. One thing is for certain though we all have some need for secrecy, we know why we need it but why do the others need it?" A human threat was a recurring theme in many modern tales, humans were always plentiful and easy to get more of but there must be some reason for all to remain hidden, to not having taken actual power centuries or millennia ago. She knew why they hadn't and why they couldn't but as for every other possible group it was impossible to clearly tell why, guessing was easy but that was only logic based from her own slim knowledge and would miss a lot.

Laughing at her next comment.
    "Ohh trust me I have so many scribbles on talks just about deciphering us, thoughts and wonders and I do have been trying to get a chance to pick his brain but so far all I have gotten is a word of someday."
    She really looked forward to see his library though.
    "However you are the thug as such it is important that this information is brought up to you." She was the one that would lead their offenses and defenses should it ever be needed after all.

Shaking her head.
    "No I meant more like Loki, the usage of the skin of an animal to transform into said animal. It is more complex than that but I am no expert in that field, it is not really folk tales and most my knowledge lies in folk tales I am afraid. Weren't wendigos humans that was cursed into their current state though or am I mixing them up again?" There were just to many folk tales, to much lore that more than once contradicted itself to keep track of it all.
    "Well who knows there might be more than one truth and hey we all know that the main couple from that show is Shaggy and Fred." Yes totally they were a secret couple from the start it was clear as day don't argue that was the truth yes yes yes.

Smiling a bit.
    "Well every single game can be played and if nothing else so are carrots always a healthy snack when you wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare."

Laughing towards Sonnie.
    "Sadly no, you would need to wear a hat as well for it to fully count I am afraid, so get a cowboy hat and we can talk. You will also get bonus points if you have two toy guns that you can fire at the same time." Holding in her laughter as she speaks, that was one way to at least cleanse her mind a little.

Singing rarely interested her though, it was hard to follow and had to many annoying lip movements espescially when she weren't in close proximity.

Resting her head against the pole for a second and just enjoying the ride.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sonja was proving it was highly likely she had ADD. And being fun! "Oh ho ho ho, probably the source of it Sonja, probably the source." Then Yamiyo joins in, "Ha! I can get her real guns," then guys wide eyed. "Uuuh, maybe not."

As for the bowling ball roof bombs, "In supervillain bowling Sonny, skull crushing a pedestrian is like 3 strikes, oh ho ho ho!" A pun on crime terms, fun.

As for the magic item talk that got a bark of laughter from Circe, "Logical girl, justified and lil' ironic. I had a whole debate with some mundy occultists about magic swords. Had a lot of theories, including a weird one about the deeds done adding power ta the blade," Circe emptied her drink and her next words were dead serious, "Stories have power."

Circe had a theory of why everything stayed hidden. The Lost hid from Them but also from mortals. Alleged changelings had been ritually killed in Ireland centuries ago. These days? Modern weapons leveled out the playing field like 100 years ago. Narrative speaking the cavalry should arrive late but was always overkill.

The next laugh from Circe is evil, "And this thug is wise enough ta know what I do and don't know, and I do know shoot the kneecaps before ya leg it."

"Wait, I though Loki just had a big gold horned helmet and illusions, he had animal skins in that movie too?" Circe doesn't know the folklore. As for wendigos, "I probably got something wrong. Think it is also a psychological disease thing too ta explain cannibals. Aaaaand cannabis. Cannabis is part of Scooby Doo," she taps her nose, "How else can ya explain a talking dog?"

Circe tries to jinx Sonny a few times for a serious talk was impossible with Sonja around, "Ya must whip it!"

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread