Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Picking Up the Pieces

Page 3 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    u
    ursur5

As they make it to the other side of the gauntlet steve notices their totem is already there. " I really need to invest some time in learning the first tongue. I dont like not knowing whats said about me." With that he walks alittle further from where they crossed over to study the shadow while his alpha adresses gutfeaster.

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Once on the other side Eli looked around and gave a slight whistle of surprise as he looked at the lack of spirits here. "What happened here ?" He spoke more to himself then to anyone, his eyes looking to the three spirits, and then to Nick awaiting him to approach first.

v
    vonschlick

"That's what we are hoping to find out," Nick replies to Eli.

Nick then turns and bows slightly toward Gutfeaster and begins. >>"Dread Gutfeaster, It is nick once again looking for information. Do you or your choir know anything about what has happened to the Hisil? I have spoken news from the spirit of the city. Which mentioned that at the corners of the lands ruined by this damaged hisil, are four pieces of a spirit. We hope uniting those pieces at the tur when they all have been found will help to fix the problem. How does this sound to you?>>

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<Sounds like crazy talk. Sounds like it'll get you killed. So yeah, go for it.>> The bird nods up and down, and the brood giggles behind it.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

u
    ursur5

steve looks to Gutfeaster and back to his alpha as they speak. " any clues on where to start looking for it?"

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Eli looks over at Steve, " Um, pretty much they think that what your alpha wants to do will get the pack killed, and he's ... it's fine with that. " He then looks back at the birds, and slides his thumbs into his belt loops and then scans the area making sure to keep an eye out in case something is lurking around. As well as waiting to be introduced.

u
    ursur5

Steve gives an awkward smirk as eli fills him in, studying the spirit as he does. "Strange spirit to say the least. He'll come to like us eventually."

v
    vonschlick

Nick looks from the others and then back to Gutfeaster,"This is Eli. He is new to our pack. I would like to introduce him to you."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

((I assume this was said in first tongue))

<<Very well. It matters little, since you are marching off to your deaths.>>
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Eli smiles <<If death is what's written for this Itheaur, then it was already delt in the cards, and my friend will feast on me as an offering instead of my foes.>> He folds his arms loosly, and looked to Nick "Looks like this is my initiation."

Page 3 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.