Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Picking Up the Pieces

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    v
    vonschlick

Nick leads his packmates and Eli over to the GRP. When he doesn't see his other packmates there a worried look crosses his face. "I hope everything is alright with Alison and Tim. We might need to track them down to make sure."

"Let's give them a few minutes before we try to cross over. We can check to see if that fat lady is still laying on the bench near the basketball court," Nick says as he motions to the others to follow him off to the benches.

u
    ursur5

Steve shrugs as he follows his pack back to their territory. " I havent heard from either one of them in a while... strange indeed."

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

checking a fat lady that sleeps on a bench, now thats kinda weird, Eli chuckles to himself as he followed Nick, and looked to the others. "What are the other two ?" He placed his hands in his pocket keeping himself aware of the surroundings just in case, since missing pack members are never a good thing.

b
    bright eclipse

"The fat lady is a spirit in twilight that our pack found while searching for a locus" Dana informs Eli. "My other two packmates are Blood Talons."

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Eli nods, "Oh, Talons and Shadows a potent mix. The obese woman does she do anything ?, or is the bench her anchor ?" He asks, as he steps closer to Dana so he doesn't have to talk through anyone.

v
    vonschlick

Nick shakes his head. "No she just lays there. I destroyed the bench she was on, but she just continued to lay there as if the bench was still supporting her."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

They arrive, and the broad is still there, looking to be asleep.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Eli steps up looking at the floating lady and tilts his head a little, and moves around her slowly checking her out, looking for any features that may prove some type of death. Then stops after giving her a once over and looks to the others.

v
    vonschlick

Nick shrugs his shoulders," We haven't decided what to do with her yet, so we left her as she was, minus the bench that is," Nick smirks.

After more than a few minutes passed staring at the floating fat lady nick says, "I guess the others aren't coming. Do you guys still want to cross over and talk to the totem?"

u
    ursur5

Steve nods. "They can be filled in later, lets see if our totem can point us in the right direction."

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.