Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Pack Meeting

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew glances around the basement. Not the ideal place to meet, but it would do well enough. At least, until they managed to work out a shared Den. Chairs are set up around a table; all he needs to do is wait for the rest of the pack to arrive.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue sits at the table. HIs greasy hair unkept and his expression bruteish and distant. He looks like he has just awakened, in the far corner is a ruffled bedroll and a couple heavy blankets.

looking up at the door, he sighs and pillows his head on the table with his arms, closing his eyes.

s
    something random

Dave arrives shortly afterwards and takes a seat.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Andrew peeks his eyes over his arms to watch Dave take seat, then lets his head rest back down.

Firebringer

PRE

After several long minutes, Matthew finally breaks the silence, his voice icy. "It would seem Alex has commitments he considers more important than his pack. We may as well begin.

"We need a shared Den. I don't want to have to worry about how far away everyone is if I need to call the pack together in a hurry."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

The moment Matthew speaks Andrew sits himself up and listens. He smiles, recalling everything he had planned to do would work out if he had a place to settle down. If they had a den, the homeless man would not be homeless anymore.

"Do we have the money purchase through human channels? Or will we just claim a place as our own?"
    Either seemed a sound suggestion to him. But Shadow Tongue had kept all his tips safe. He had something to contribute if they wanted to take a nice den with a shower and a bed. Yes, a nice den with carpets and an AC.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"I have a fair amount saved up, but doubt I'd be able to pay the entire cost by myself." My old apartment may have worked for just me, but we could not fit a pack in there.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"I have my tips buried. It not much, but should help. What about location? Some place central to our Loci?" Shadow Tongue turns to study Dave. Silent as usual. Didn't he have an opinion?

s
    something random

What do you mean "just claim a place as our own"?

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Find a house that is abandoned. Ward it off from human entry. no cost."

Shadow Tongue thinks a little. "But no power or water either."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.