Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging her shoulders at Phoenyx.
    "I think that I am both right and wrong to be honest but I do not believe that I will be proven either in the end. We all learn differently and the same method doesn't suit everyone however something that I do see as a downside with that kind of learning is that you can only progress if you at least have others to spar with and train accurately with, to much self studying will make you lose out on the instincts to react to opponents and get to stuck in a routine that someone with experience in facing others will break down easily. So without actual sparing or actual combat so will you not reach the ultimate levels in the end no matter how much you cheat to temporarily be there. Even if you cheat to get there so do you have the downside that you might not be ready with what you're body is going to do and as such you cannot follow up your move set in the optimal way due to lack of experience." Yeah she had thought about it a bit.

Smiling towards Kaze
    "Well if you don't mind so can you tell me about the city during this month and then show me later, knowing your terrain is never a hindrance."

Slapping her forehead and laughing at the comment of her as a bride.
    "Well you might be right there" Then covering her face with her hand, her fingers stretched open so that her eyes can look out between the gaps, her eyes staring at him whilst speaking in a serious tone "do remember though that I am merely on my 273rd lunar cycle on this world" removing her hand and giggling in a kindly manner. "Truth be told I have just never had a single boyfriend nor girlfriend, never been on a single date, never had anyone romantically whisper those three little words so for me it's just hard to imagine it overall." There was more to the tale but that was for another day.

Looking at the two she had a hard time to imagine their past, they seemed far to different or well there were similarities but to many things that made them differ and they were both to stuck on certain aspects or lacking in them. True she wasn't the ideal match up for any of them from what she could see but at least she could ease tensions in most places by just throwing whatever came up in her mind out, it wasn't always good for long term connections sure but it usually made it so that it was at least hard to keep to much mental effort on the past for those around her.

Shrugging her shoulders.
    "I came back from the primal wild and just felt like I should call upon things like this and that and before I knew it I had been keeping my health up and was so used to call upon the tricks that I did it on the fly whenever I felt the need for it."

Her hands in a cross, her fingers snapping as a golden glyph is appearing before her and then enveloping her.
    1 success

"Hmm yeah I can see the merit to being in this form of state." Only letting the effect linger for seconds before letting it go.

Thinking for a second.
    "Well I am not opposed to you training or reading, personally I prefer communication under the current circumstances but I am sure that I can get some personal training in as well if you need time to be left alone to focus on your things. Naturally I will remain in areas so that you are within sight at all times but other than that I see no reason to treat you as hostile enough to treat you badly or to have a weapon pointed at you every second, not that I will put my guard down should you actually do something but I assume you will not."

Picking up a throwing knife made in bone covered in various symbols, throwing it around in her left hand.
    "I still need to get used to these so I might take the time to throw them around a bit then hopefully have you share as much knowledge as possible both of the city, of the community and things in general. One can never know to little and getting to know you as a former arrow might help me serve better, getting to know you as a friend might help for being of aid to you later on not to mention that I could use all the friends around here I can find, being to new to the city leaves me with no real ties as of yet so this is a good time to share tales of our lives to start a bond of friendship wouldn't you agree."
    Smiling as she says every word, no hints of falseness to detect anywhere.

A look towards Phoenyx.
    "Or what do you say, wasting opportunities is never good and all the aid he can give whilst we have this month together can prove beneficial for the future and to not take time to prepare when you have it would just be a waste wouldn't you say?"

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Dark eyes watch slowly. It was a fair enough question. What was she going to do? Sit here and stare at him?

"I have a few peices of study I have been neglecting. Some elements of Western Mythology that are more for my own interest. That seems simplest. At least while I'm here, any way." The tension is lessening again, slowly.

She looks to Skye. "I suppose. But then again, I would have thought Life Mages would have tried such a method for years, and gotten the same results. Augmenting of physical attributes is perculiar that way. It is intrinsically controllable - your body simply becomes an extention of your will." There is a small smile. "I was augmented by a Master of Life in a conflict once. My reflexes, my precision - they were beyond anything human. It was... amazing. I do not want that feeling to become normal, or I fear I will lose aspiration, lose drive to become more." Her voice is quiet, almost reverent.

Hearing Skye's approach releases another knot in her mind. That seemed reasonable. If they could train and practice while keeping him under observation, this may not be time wasted.

The small smile returns as Skye addresses her directly. "Yes, I agree. We should use what opportunities we can. I will have to come up with some ideas." The First Talon leans back in the chair.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles, "Sure. I mean, what do you already know?" He asks Skye. "Like, it's the capitol of California, so practically any normal person"--not like us--"living here will know someone who works for the state government." Kaze says. "About five hundred thousand live here in the city, but a lot of people live in suburbs and commute into the city. With the whole area, it's more like two million five hundred thousand people."

Kaze thinks for a minute and says, "It's pretty far inland from the coast--it's like an hour drive if traffic isn't bad--but there's serious rivers going through it. The Sacramento River separates the west side of the city from the east side. There's a pretty cool bridge, the Tower Bridge that's the main way people get from side to the other, and the waterfront along the river has a lot of tourist stuff. Oh, the Ziggurat building is pretty cool looking; it's right on the river, on the west side."

Kaze pauses, similing again at Skye and waiting to see if that's the kind of stuff she wants to know.

He laughs, "Oh, math. Hold on..." He pulls out his phone and starts typing in numbers. "Right, so...like two hundred and seventy three months? You're saying your...twenty two?" Kaze asks. His eyes go distant for a moment and he exclaims, "Wow. That's pretty young. So, you were raised in a group, and then...went out kind of exploring?" He asks. "Where have you been?" He makes no mention of her declaring her lack of a boyfriend or having never been told, 'I love you' by someone.

Kaze nods thoughtfully as Skye says she doesn't mind him training or reading, but prefers talking and learning, and in any case intends to keep him in sight at all times. Good thing I'm not shy about being naked in front of people. He doesn't say anything about sparring; that would be for another time, after this month if it happened.

He watches her handle the symbol inscribed bone knife with some interest, but doesn't say anything or ask any questions. That could come later, if she wanted to talk about it. Weapons could be really personal.

Kaze smiles as Phoenyx answers his question about her plans. "Sounds like a plan, like extended study hall." He agrees. He doesn't comment on her thoughts about training, though he notes her expression of awe at having been enhanced by a Master of Life. He wonders if it was Aurora. He remembers when Shodan and him went back in time to London in the Plague years, and she went with Aurora to attack a Seer lair head on. Aurora left not too long after that, and was...different since she got back. At least she seemed different to him. More of a 'Life is short; stop and smell the roses' vibe then he remembered.

He shakes his head slightly as if to clear it or set aside his thoughts.

Kaze nods thoughtfully and listens as Phoenyx tells Skye that she will come up with ideas for both of them to use the time productively. It doesn't seem like she's planning on any more interaction with him than necessary, but who knows; it's going to be a whole month. He shouldn't make assumptions how things will go. The future is unknown; he has to live in the present, so he should pay attention to that.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging her shoulders.
    "Well many a people might know, or it just wasn't their method or they got caught in over reliance on the arcana. Everything needs proper balance if you lose that so will you lose, I am willing to try it if it doesn't work so have my body still moved and gotten experience and training and if nothing else so will I at least have the mental knowledge of what I am working for. In the end I do hope to not rely on such meager things though, like my gymnastic skills I hope to make it a part of my core body. I would never dream of enhancing that, I earned my skills there fair and square and as such my body knows every move and can react with minimal effort." Yeah her gymnastic prowess were her main pride, not many people were as skilled as her there and she had worked all her life to gain her current level. They had both witnessed part of her skills but she still had plenty of moves she hadn't showed of but she did not think they doubted that she did know what she was doing at least.

Looking at Kaze with big eyes, stuttering out the words.
    "2.5 million?" Wow that was just insane, she thought they were just 300.000 around here. Regaining her composure "Well I would like to know all that is possible, how to navigate, special locations worth knowing, places to avoid, as much of the areas as possible everything to prepare for future work in any area. Knowing your terrain is never a disadvantage and allowing others to use the knowledge of terrain against you is fatal. Now place me in any forest and I am home, even without the aid of arcana so could I not only survive but most likely thrive for an indefinite amount of time with ease but cities now that is not my strength a weakness that I need to correct as quickly as possible."

Thinking hmm a bridge now I should most definitely inspect that up close.
    Taking in every word that he speaks whilst listening carefully, making mental notes of places to check out.

"Hmm I will look into them and make sure to learn the terrain, is there anything in particular about them worthy to mention or are they just good places to know about?"

Calculator how cheatingly.
    "Kind of correct but not exactly then again close enough, a lunar cycle isn't exactly one month long but close to it. So yes this spring makes me turn 22, as for a date I don't really know it so I just count spring. I have one for ID's sake but due to circumstances my exact date of birth isn't really known."
    Nodding at Kaze.
    "I left home after leaving my mark, traveled with my mentor mainly exploring various wild life areas. Visiting cities only every now and then, primarily we hanged around in Alaska but at times we traveled to other places as well living of the land until he considered my training complete. At that point in time he gave some words of wisdom and sent me to this place in a far to indirect manner, took me nearly half a year to find my way here. Overly prophecy relying bastard, he could drive you insane with his talks of the stars, their positions and interconnections everything always a freaking riddle with him."

Thinking back on it and shuddering, she did not miss his talks.
    "During that time I were kind of everywhere, I am quite good at surviving so I just traveled in the directions that seemed right until I found my way here. Or were there any specific details you wanted to know about?"

Looking around then looking at Phoenyx.
    "Would there be an issue if I set up a target over there?"
    Pointing towards the end of the corridor. "It would be nice to get some training with the bow and knives in like that." She doubted they would care if she did some minor marks to the stone or concrete wall behind it not that she was likely to make many if any.

Her gaze still at Phoenyx.
    "Also I hope this won't be sore" looking towards Kaze "I would like to know about your time together as well, all that you can tell me please."

Waiting a couple of seconds to let it sink in.
    "You may have left the order and whilst I do respect that so am I basically the one that will replace you as the one who works the closest with Phoenyx so any areas you know how to work the best in combination, every single pointer you can give would be good for our future teamwork. Whilst we need to find ways together so is the chance that you know about gaps that she herself isn't even aware of not unlikely or have other insights that only comes after working together for a while. Now I do not know much about your teamwork but whatever knowledge you might have gained might be of future assistance so if you don't mind sharing that so would I deeply appreciate it. I doubt you're against the order or the fire that my air hopefully will fuel or am I mistaken there?"
    The question had depth, it had meaning but she delivered it still as calm as ever, the knife still twirling around in her left hand.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Skye's thoughts do earn a small smile. The more she talked (which was sill more than made the little firebird comfortable, but whatever), she revealed sides about herself that showed she was still an Arrow.

"It will be best if you don't,"
    she says, talking about the target. "This is still a public space. I get the impression some members of this Concillium do not take the Adamantine Arrow seriously. The way to show their error is through competance and professionalism. "

"Our time...?" The Thyrsus' next question is met with another momentary spike in tension - not as bad as before, but Phoenyx still closes her eyes and takes a breath as Skye explains. Gaps? Flaws? She can feel her pride bristle angrily, but she wrestles it back. Without challenge there is no improvement. There had been no crucible in which to fire her fighting skills - she had been fighting and growing in other arenas. Dark eyes look to the other Arrow.

Existance. Is. War.

"Why would it be sore? It is what it is," Phoenyx replies. He voice seems drained of emotion. "We arrived within a few days of each other. We walked the same Path, our Arcana studied were similar. We stayed in the barracks, trained and worked together. In the field, due to our similar skill sets, we were often separated to diversify the skills of teams." She gives a tiny shrug. Anything else Kaze could fill in.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens to Skye as she lays out her health and workout philosophy and talks about never enhancing her gymnastics...hey wait, she said she's turning twenty two, and...she hasn't aged for the last four years?

"Wait. Skye. Seriously?" Kaze exclaims. "Skye, you were casting Body Mastery when you were, what, seventeen?" He shakes his head slowly and whistles. Wow. Prodigy. But also, "Um, but that means you're only at seventeen years development?" He asks. "I added a lot of muscle mass and bone density, not to mention brain development after seventeen...can I ask why you want to stay so young, physically?" He asks.

"Well. When he was Hierarch, the former Hierarch did say to stay out of West Sacramento. He is pretty wise." Kaze muses. "I haven't really made a point of roaming around the whole city, to be honest. I mostly stuck to the parks and trails." He admits. "And the local neighborhood. I can show you the green areas and introduce you to local shop owners, if you want." He offers.

Kaze laughs and nods vigorously when Skye complains with some bitterness about her former master's puzzling sayings. "Oh, tell me about it. My master was a Bhuddist monk! The stuff she would say to a simple question!" He sighs, perhaps a little wistfully. "It did make you think."

Kaze is silent, watching for Phoenyx's reaction when Skye asks for their past experiences together. He nods as she answers, purely professionally. He doesn't in any way indicate that there is anything more to tell.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking a bit annoyed at the reply from Phoenyx.
    "Hmm damn, oh well I guess that training will not be possible to combine with this then." There were still other ways to keep busy and moving at least, this was a loss but not a grand one.

Shaking her head and laughing at Kaze's comment.
    "No silly at eighteen and I don't know I just started doing it shortly after my return and have kept it up, quickness and easy to move limbs are my main forte as such I do all I can to starve of the time before they start to grow weaker on me from age. Sadly men do gain more natural strength than women so my way to best it is to use my natural dexterity to make up for it."
    She also enjoyed the ability to melt into crowds of youths but to go into that conversation she would just lose out, she also had a more private reason but that was not one she easily spoke of.

Hmm.
    "Well I really do need to get a map and yes I would love every single tour and thing you would be willing to show me thank you kindly."

Nodding towards Kaze as he speaks of his former master.
    "Then you know what I am talking about, just give a straight answer. That bastard had me run around for six months to find the sign of where I was meant to be. Follow the stars until you find the red bunny or lagamorph or hare or whatever so many sidetrips that would never have been needed arghhh."

Looking towards Phoenyx.
    "To loss a partner might be a sore subject, it is always sad to lose a close relationship no matter what form it had. However from what you say so does it seem like you've rarely worked together and only trained together which is sad. Then were gonna have to work from scratch to find the pieces were we can cover up one another and what will be needed the most. Sigh ohh well, when we get a chance I do have some questions we should get into but I do not know if now is the best time."

Looking towards Kaze
    "So you have nothing to add?" That was a disappointment, one didn't train with someone without finding something out even if it were basic stuff.
    "However Fire you never answered the question of Halloween, what kind of costume do you think would be fun for you? I was considering a genderbent Robin of Locksley or a Nobin but they did say to think in gothic themes which is not really right there."

Performing a backflip out of nowhere, her mind racing with thoughts but she wasn't ready to put them into words just yet, spinning her knife around a bit before feeling it a bit and placing it back in it's holder on her leg.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Pheonys doesn't say anything initially to Skye, but looks down thoughtfully. "We worked together. It worked well. For a time." A hint of sadness in her voice. "I don't mind putting in the effort. I am sure we can find something that works."

"I've.... not done much dressing up,"
    she says tentatively. "Not my thing."

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Pheonys doesn't say anything initially to Skye, but looks down thoughtfully. "We worked together. It worked well. For a time." A hint of sadness in her voice. "I don't mind putting in the effort. I am sure we can find something that works."

"I've.... not done much dressing up," she says tentatively. "Not my thing."

Looking towards Kaze
    "So you have nothing to add?" That was a disappointment, one didn't train with someone without finding something out even if it were basic stuff.
    "However Fire you never answered the question of Halloween, what kind of costume do you think would be fun for you? I was considering a genderbent Robin of Locksley or a Nobin but they did say to think in gothic themes which is not really right there."

Performing a backflip out of nowhere, her mind racing with thoughts but she wasn't ready to put them into words just yet, spinning her knife around a bit before feeling it a bit and placing it back in it's holder on her leg.

"Oh, eighteen! Oh okay that's much different!" Kaze says, laughing. "Hey," he says, smiling but calming down a little, not laughing anymore. "I am not judging, okay? I just...was surprised how young you are to be able to do something like that. My Awakening came late, and I guess I've been kind of a slow learning since then too. I'm pushing thirty, and really just recently learned how to do what you've known how to do since you were eighteen. It's impressive." He says.

Kaze nods when Skye talks about getting maps of the city and learning it. "Sure. I think it might be more like learning it together than me being a tour guide, but I'm game." He says with a smile.

Kaze shakes his head when Skye questions whether he has anything to add. "I now I'm not an Arrow anymore, but I'm not going to undermine authority by gossiping about my past with the current First Talon." He says seriously. "Whatever Phoenyx has to say about it is fine with me."

He nods as Phoenyx speaks. He thinks it's a good idea, but doesn't know if him saying so would encourage her or not, at least not for now.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging her shoulders clearly it wasn't a topic that was easy for her to discuss right now.
    "Well I do have some ideas I wanna go over for possible team works in the future if it comes to that not to mention that the more I know of your style both with and without arcana the better I can train to work in sync and fill up the gaps to make sure threats will regret their moves but as it sounds so are individual operations quite common here due to the lack of members I will take careful note of that as well."

Laughing a bit at Phoenyx's second comment.
    "Then that is perfect, a chance to explore and try a new scene. If nothing else see it as a learning experience who knows if you need to get into a custom party at some point in time their not that uncommon after all and our work can lead us anywhere right?"
    Smiling and looking towards Kaze and then Phoenyx.
    "I am sure we can all work together and find you an amazing outfit that you can still feel comfortable in if not we will alter it again and again until you do, we have all summer to prepare after all."

Listening to Kaze explaing himself before replying, lightly jumping in place as if she had a skipping rope.
    "Nahh not really I have just always had this instinctive connection on how to perform spells and they tend to bend to my will with relative ease as long as I don't try to study them. Not to mention that 18 is special for me since it was right about when I was about to celebrate my 18th birthday or well what counted for it that I was thrown into my quest to leave my mark and when I left my home." Stopping her jumping, a single tear running down from each of her eyes.

Wiping away the tears.
    "Well you're still more used to the city so there are a lot of minor things about cities overall you can teach whilst we explore to both learn the area one can never be prepared enough. Besides it's the warm half of the year to be out and get some sun cannot harm right." A quick wink added at the end, she needed to clear her mind from her earlier thoughts and the best way to do that were to fall back into her usual persona.

Shaking her head in response.
    "Well I can understand the sentiment and it does fit your personality however there are always things that can be told and it would not be gossiping it would be helpful and not everything is bad. It can be just minor things like preference of long, mid or close combat and with what kind of weapon or gear and so on. However if you haven't worked together much and mostly separately it might be hard to know. Then I am not which tower you belong to but if your tower and hers are the same and you have had similar training then you might not have arcana that compliment each other but rather mimics each other and you have no boost of such things."

Looking around.
    "So anyways First Talon what do you say will you come with to the halloween party pretty please?"

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread