The blue Larcenist folder her arms across her chest as she scoffs in disgust at what had just been said to her, "Dude who the Hell do ya think I am? I did not leave a map ta a gun stash in the desert."

"Uh-huh," Leon eyes Circe, "Then," but she cuts him off, "That'd only be good fer AKs and I don't have a bunch of those. Yet." Leon slams his fist on the table between them, "What did you leave?!"

Circe has an evil smile, "Mr Lion, have ya ever hear of ET the game? How it got buried in the desert?"

Leon opened his mouth to ask. Then he paused. He looked at Circe with shock. "Did, did you leave a map to the burial site?"

Circe smiles, "Oh ho ho ho ho! Yes."

Leon stares at her. "Why? Why? Why would you do that?"

"Because the world needs more red herrings. I mean it is either rivals or ATF. It'd be really funny if it's feds."

Leon opened his mouth. Closed. Open. Close. Then shook his head, "You are a very screwed up person. How do you even know where it that shit is? WHY do you know where it is?"

Circe smiled, "Because I am fan, oh ho ho ho! I can't say that with a straight face. It was excavated like five years ago man. Read a book or something. Hey, what do ya think of sex toys fer the next time we need ta fuck with an investigation?