(Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Yes Ma'am, Lady Hazelton," Dirt Nap admits a little ruefully, taking his cue as to her title from the ever astute Lenora. "I supposed I am, though I do try to keep things that should be a secret from coming out. I just can't abide false data so to speak, so even though I aim to be discreet, what I do say, I tend to be maybe more truthful than some might prefer. It's a bit of a character flaw, I suppose." He adds thoughtfully and without irony. "Showing I'm short on imagination."

Dirt Nap listens carefully and respectfully to the talk between the Prince and Alice Hart. They talk like old friends. It would make sense. The Prince must trust the Seneschal Hart completely, it would follow.

"Thank you Ma'am, your Grace. Mighty kind of you." Dirt Nap says softly and very respectfully to the Prince when she accepts a three day period of absence before becoming concerned enough about his whereabouts to have the Chapter House checked.

Dirt Nap looks a little surprised at the mention of Mable entering the Chapter House. Oh. That's right. She offered to lock me in. That's considerate seeing as everyone knows there isn't any other Dragon around. But not needed.

"I am sorry, Ma'am, Keeper Wood. I didn't answer you before, about if I needed help with the lock. It's set up so as to lock myself in easy enough, and I aim to do my Change in the ground anyway. I can get out easy enough, if I am in my right mind, and won't be able to manage it at all, if I'm not." He gently assures his friend Mable.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow raises in amusement, “A night of it? Shopping for vibrant clothes?” she had to chuckle, “Many have tried, few have succeeded.” It was an attempt at a joke. Though the last who had tried had been Vivian, and those dresses were still hanging up in her closet.

“Well, I see that as a good thing. We’re due for some quiet time. Though I am aware it never lasts.” Soon, some neonate would enter the Domain and cause a scene, an attempt to make a name for themselves. Or some other threat would arise, needing them to band together and defend their home.

See, Ale could be kind. And she simply nods her head to her Cousin.

“I’ve never seen the cell myself. But I’ve been assured by a few previous Dragons that it is quite secure, designed to keep a Kindred in.” especially one in a frenzy.

Looking to Mable and Alice, “So I’ve been thinking that maybe we need to have a Court outside. The weather appears to be warming up,” or so she’s noticed by the change in clothes among her Herd. “would the Circle be receptive to hosting a Court at the Farm?” she asks, “Now, if the answer is no, it’s fine, I wouldn’t assume that the Farm is available whenever I asked.” A smirk. “But was just a thought.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable listened politely to the discussion of clothes.Mable was pretty sure she had seen Ale in yellow and maybe red? "I have seen you in some colors and they have looked great. You should at least go try some on. Who knows, maybe you could find something you really like." Mable encouraged the Prince. But she was thinking "Sofia" would probably be more likely to try them out.

Then Dirt Nap..."Glad it self locks. Would you prefer to give me directions when you stop at the farm or just have me get them from the Prince if it becomes necessary? I know the location of the house used to be secret so no worries if you would rather have it on a need to know basis." Her hope is she wouldn't need to go find his body but if need be she would.

OOO Court at the farm sounded nice. "Oh That would be wonderful. I love opening the farm to visitors. Just tell me when and I will make sure put up private event signage in advance." Oh She may even have the horses in by then.

6. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Your loss my friend, perhaps I should hunt for a skirt." she says, suddenly remembering, "A printed one, yes? With butterflies mayhap?"

Alice, takes her silence, and allows for the others to speak. She was learning a great many things now. What fun.

She defers to Mabel, who's kept the Farm afloat. "I'm told there is a wonderful flower garden," she says, her lips twisting and wrong, but smirking in the only fashion she's able to.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

8. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is quiet and still as only one who does not need to breath in and out can be while the Prince speaks with Alice Hart about clothes, and then Mable joins in. All of them are his Elders, and women besides, well beyond his experience or ability to think of participating or even really understanding the particulars of their discussion. Nonetheless he watches intently, just shy of staring in his concentration, though not directly towards the Prince.

"Yes Ma'am, Your Grace. It's been tested alright. Held up against the worst." Dirt Nap confirms.

"If you wouldn't mind, Ma'am, Keeper Wood, I believe the best course would be to let the Prince be the one to know, and decide when checking would be a good idea." He says respectfully. "She'd be the one any of my Order would expect to know about it." Dirt Nap says slowly. "I thank you kindly for thinking of me, though."

At the suggestion to have the Circle Host Court at the Farm, Dirt Nap makes no expression but of intense listening and watching.

10. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable having opinions on fashion was new to her. Simply shrugging, “Well see.” Black was comforting.

With Dirt Nap being the sole Dragon, it was his decision if the location became known or not. Ale had never shared it, making sure that trust remained intact. Well, more trust now that things were different.

Nodding to Mable, but waiting to see what Alice would say before speaking any more on the matter.

“Butterflies? On a skirt?” sounded like it was news to her.

“I trust planning it is something I can leave to the Circle then?”
    looking between the wo Crones. “Or did you wish to have a meeting with me about it? Either is ok with me.” She trusted that Mable and Alice would keep things simple and not overly busy with Crone things.

Glancing to Dirt Nap and nodding, “Then you’re wish will be respected.” Most did not even know she knew where the Necropolis was, or that she had spent many nights there in the past. Trust was hard to gain among their kind, so when you had it, you kept it.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Looking at the note with the address for the court for one last time, Horatio throws it in the trash as he heads into the club that matches the note.
    The throng of people is intoxicating as always, but that is not on tonight's agenda. Being met by the greeter, Horatio heads into the other area down the stairs and checks his things in the coat room. He stops for a minute and ponders before deciding against it, he whistles for the vested dog to follow. "Not leaving Daemon in a coat room, I'll just make amends if it's improper. Going to the chapter house after this though."

Giving the stay signal to Daemon before stepping into court proper from the commons, heading into the main court Horatio stops and takes a moment to gain composure. The beast in him rages, Run, Attack, Run, Attack again.
    Seeing the room in blood, his or another's, gave him a chuckle at the absurdity and extreme nature of the beast and it retreats. The simple duality of this beast, always fascinates him, so unlike an animal it needs further study.

Pinning on his Crimson Ordo Dracul pin before Surveying the room, Horatio stays back casually observing the scene for a few seconds. Taking note of the Prince and her interesting animal companion, and her budding entourage, Horatio notes the other important kindred and remembers court protocol. Horatio tries to catch the Seneschal eyes without being too obvious before making a move to greet her, if she does, he gives her a bow deserving of her station before looking for a signal to engage further.

14. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Leave the planning to us, Your Grace."

"Yes, So many flowers." Mable grinned. "Different ones from last time you were there."

She nodded in agreement with Dirt Nap. She was there if needed. They all knew that she would help.

A new beast enters. Mable holds back a growl. Beast starts to howl in her head, through her body. She remains smiling but is alert and ready for a fight. He has a dog with him. Eyes dart to Cain to watch his reaction.

In the past she would be greeting the new person. However, it is no longer her job and she will stay put unless indicated by the Prince.

16. Likes OniShadowWolf, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

To their fashions talk, Alice simply smirks, the motion forced and wrong about her face. She'll wear an old one to Court as soon as she is able. She makes a mental note to ask Lyssa to find it for her.

"We can plan something ourselves Your Majesty." It wasn't like she a Mable were unable. The Keeper had aided whatshisname with a formal showing at their temple. "Good to hear Miss Wood, I wish I could see them, but I will settle on smelling their no doubt, lovely scent."

Alice feels the Wraith rise. The bloody ocean of her blood bound in her bones, rolling and tumbling as a fresh monster appears. Drawing close, but no to close. Smart for this new monster to allow for those around them to grow used to the hatefearrageterror flooding the systems of those around them.

As this new Kindred tries to catch the Senechal's eyes, he realizes he can't.

Upon the porcelain face of the Doll, are two vacant pits of visceral horror where her eyes should be but aren't.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

18. Likes OniShadowWolf liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap watches and listens. He notices the pin, and sees the new arrival's indication of being of the Order. He doesn't sigh, because he doesn't breathe. He doesn't want to interfere, but the failure to immediately get the Seneschal Hart's attention allows a little bit of an opportunity.

"Please excuse me, Your Highness, Ma'am, Seneschal Hart." Dirt Nap says quietly, catching the newcomer's eyes in turn and says softly to Horatio Quilz, "Dirt Nap, Scribe of Equilibrium. You'll want to get acknowledged right off, I guess."

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread