Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable offered a smile to everyone in the group. "The evening finds me well. Thank you folks for asking."

"I agree with the Prince, I would never deem to step into another's order business. I am honored that you are sharing as much as you have with us. I would like to ask one thing. Before you start the process, could you just send a text to me so I know when to start to worry? And do you need the cell closed or locked from outside? I could do that if you like."
    Mable was now envisioning the werewolf movie she saw where they had to be locked in on full moons or the creature girl in the Witcher show. Seriously, she needed less TV time.

She saw Jennifer arrive and gave her a smile and nod. She had enjoyed her previous conversation even though the voice slithered through her. But then, everyone had their quirks. Alice's jerky movements were distracting at times etc....

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Twist settles into conversation, Lenora gradually returns to her usual stoicism, save for a small smile decorating her lips. Her attention remains firmly on Twist, of course.

There is a pause at the elder's question, but Lenora's expression speaks to caution rather than a nervous nature.

Despite Twist's lilt, the content of the words signified something closer to a statement. The Daeva was being friendly, but it was within Lenora's belief that she wasn't really asking.

"Certainly, Your Grace,"
    Lenora offered, her hands folding interlocking at her front, "Mr. Heinrich has contacted me and established a meeting to discuss the finer points of my entry and our relationship on [Date]*. Beyond this, I can offer little else."

Lenora's cadence is formal, relaying her words plainly and measured. She is giving a report because she assumes that is what Twist was truly after. Lenora could probably offer more, but the Prince's preference for Covenant business to be discussed at times outside of Court were already known. Lenora had no wish to betray Alessandra's edict.

Then a familiar, sibilant tone hit Lenora's ears and her head turned to look upon the serpent-tongued Haunt.

"Lady Hazelton, what a pleasant surprise," s
    he offered, "I share Her Grace's well wishes for your evening."

Side thread Jennifer Hazelton Twist ?

* - The scene between Lenora and Edward has not concluded, but the phone call has. Therefore, it has been scheduled but has not entered continuity

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Of course, it's not like I'll not fit it in a few years." she says, her teasing a mockery of a suitable playful voice.

A part of Alice wondered if there was an observation window so those who were not within the cell could, well, observe. Alice wishes in that moment that she could see. If that was so. For something to alter the kindred condition, for something that would probably cause enough pain to tame and alter, and...oh. Alice wishes for a moment.

She wants to learn and know, and experience.

She had wondered, of course as to why Asa had left the Invictus for the Ordo, but now, she considered.

The sound of her Cousin's slithering voice, pulls her out of her silence, even with the other Haunt farther away, clustered with other, Alice still offers a jerking nod, as well as a "Good Evening Cousin."
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; May 17th, 2020 at 11:09 AM.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listens carefully as the Prince says that she wouldn't interfere with the business of the Dragons, and she accepts that the cell he would do his experiments in is sufficiently secure, and that she would send someone to check on him if he should 'vanish'.

"Thank you, Ma'am, Your Grace. That's a kindness." Dirt Nap says gratefully.

After a long moment of silence, he adds, "If I do vanish, Your Grace, I'd say a good three day at least wait would be appropriate, seeing as my experiments could have me in the ground, out of sight for that long anyway, if things go the way I aim at it." Dirt Nap suggests.

When Mable asks if he would send a text to her to tell her when he's starting his Chrysalis, he ponders a long moment.

"Thank you kindly, Keeper Wood." He says softly. "I learned a little bit about the technology these days, just enough that I'd be inclined to come by and let you know in person when the time comes, instead of using a machine." He explains. "I hope you don't mind the inconvenience."

Dirt Nap notes that Alice Hart seems like she might have some business with the Jennifer Hazelton. He nods, respectfully and somewhat vaguely in her direction, for her 'helper' to interpret however she might.

8. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer responds to the Duchesses’ smile and nod with a smile of her own.
    “Yes, Your Grace. I am quite well this evening. I trust that you have been well?”
    Listening to the Duchess and the Princes’ replies to Dirt Nap, she gives him an intrigued glance. There certainly seemed to be something unusual being planned. As the Prince nods to her, she dips her head low into a responding nod.
    The Keeper was given a respectable nod.
    “Good evening, Keeper Wood. ”

Her pleasant smile to Mable Wood is turned to Dirt Nap as well.
    “You are being very open and honest about some Order path, I am guessing, Dirt Nap?” She inquired. “And good evening to you.”
    She gives the man a respectable nod.

Listening to Ms. Black’s response to the Duchess, her smile moved to a look of intrigue. What a wonderful train of thought to follow up on.
    “Thank you. I have been well. I do hope that your meeting is productive.”

Hearing the voice of her cousin, she turns, stepping carefully to not turn her back to any of the Kindred she was speaking to.
    “Seneschal, it is wonderful to see you. I do hope all has been well with you since we last spoke?” She inquired. Her eyes alight at seeing Alice, even as her voice grates terribly.

I welcome one
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Side thread started! Sorry for the delay guys!
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora joins the aforementioned side thread! No worries!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her Cousin was honored? Seemed a bit weird to her, but, Mable was an odd one.

Then the playful remark from Alice, unexpected, but enjoyable, “That is true, and an important point. Should I venture into testing more color in my wardrobe, I’ll keep it in mind.” Her own voice a bit playful.

A nod to Dirt Nap, “Three days it is.” She had never seen the cell, never stepped foot inside the Chapter House. But she had to believe it was secure. Lina had told her as much, but was the Daeva lying or being honest? It was hard to tell with that one.

Looking from Dirt Nap to Mable, “Should you decide to venture into the Chapter House Miss Wood, I ask you to let me know. Should things have gone wrong, I would not want only one to face it.” No debate. That was how it was going to be.

“So, has anything else been going on?”
    anything now Domain related?
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I don't even know where the house is. So I would definitely be letting you know." Mable nodded in agreement to the Prince. "Even if I did know where it was I would not go there alone." It would be family business at that point.

Mable gave Jennifer a smile, "Good Evening. How are you this evening?"

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods towards her cousin, jerking and strings pulled. Hearing her being drawn into another conversation. She didn't wish to forced the Haunt into continuing to linger just to hear Alice's pleasantries.

For Ale, Alice laughs. Hollow and empty. "Please do, I've moved towards more vibrant things. We could make a night of it." Though, Alice would never know who Ale looked in anything but black leather.

If her battle sister, didn't know where the Chapter House is, then why had she volunteered herself to check in on Dirt Nap. Was her claims of ignorance a font, for her to not check in on the Dragon or perhaps to let a senseless kindred loose upon the Domain for unknown aims?

"Nothing that had been brought to my attention You Grace." Alice answers the Prince, her mind still churning, thinking, wondering.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread