Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Astral Dive) Tomb of the Exarch

Mar 25, 2020 : (Astral Dive) Beyond the Obelisk
(A-Dive) They See Me Scrollin They Hatin
May 18, 2020 - May 31, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Yeah, it's like that.

Like suddenly seeing the world in HDR. People forget. Forget res is just mana, and nothing sees that like aether eyes.

"Okay. You look around? I'll keep a look out."
    Wait. "'Look' as in, look. Not 'look' as in, you know. Stroll down the stairs. See what you see first."
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

2. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

"I know that!" she naps, puffing up her cheeks, truing towards the stairs. "But can't you just let me have this" she waves her hands around "Fuckin' hell. I'm going to have to learn Prime now." she whines. "I wanted to study other things" comes a pout, as she slowly, with a caution, navigates her way to the stares, crouching down near them.

She can't help but stare and look, and oh fine. Look.

Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Briar Rose moves through the now well lit temple; braided shadows hover above her head in an elaborate canopy.

The floor appears completely unchanged after its ordeal.

The stairwell lies in what would have been the temple's inner sanctuary. Simple stone steps descend into darkness, punching through a layer of stones that suggest a great weight. The bottom of the stairs is illuminated by a single torch, suggesting a gloomy passage head straight east.

Another torch stands helpfully in a sconce at the top of the stairwell.

@West let me know if Star is doing anything in particular while he keeps watch. Nothing else is really happening up top and there are no further changes to the spells he saw earlier. Yet.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

As much as I hate to be that boring, he really is just going to watch out. Cerberus was a nasty surprise, so it's the B-Ro show until something happens or they go downstairs.
    - Roald Dahl

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

The gloom is expected. Bringing in that unliving ascetic. She's totally going to need to put all of this to oil. Or more, probably more. Maybe she should see about contacting a taxidermist...

She heads east, as the passage allows, but as she sees the torch, a beacon of helpful light, she kinda doesn't want to go there, just to be contrary.

Instead, she sighs and Looks are as Star told her to in the first place.

She's kinda amazed she stumbled this far down without hitting another trigger.

...oh. Wait. She might have already done that.

star will never let her live that down

Made these for my last post, but I guess my brain failed, as they're not in that post so they're here instead

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Briar Rose descends the stairs and follows the passage.

The corridor is rough hewn and goes in one direction only, with no deviations or side passages, and opens out into a small columned hall. The hall is poorly lit by a few more torches, low ceilinged so she feels the press of rock and earth above and around her. The damned statues, irregularly placed and unique, don't help either. Wall paintings seem to shimmer and glow in the gloom. The air is heavy, stale, and oppressive.

Between the columns and the statues, the hall is incredibly claustrophobic. There is one exit opposite the entrance at which she lingers - possibly more but it is very hard to tell.

The Thyrsus hangs back from entering the hall so she can Look. Star's teaching was good - there are a number of spell Glyph's hanging across the hallway like waiting spider webs: purple, blue, and crimson. If she had walked straight into the the hall, the blue Glyph would surely had been triggered.

And no sign of Cerberus.

10. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"Shit." comes her voice, low. Quiet and but a hiss when she sees what she almost stepped in. Not seeing the Hound of Hades was, good, but this...erring this time with caution, instead of, stepping in it, like she might have.

Like she wanted to
    just to see what would happen

She retreats back the way she came.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

They say all Guardians are paranoid conspiracy theorists.

First of all? Who is 'they' and where do they meet?

Give it a minute.

It's kind of like saying fire marshals like to check on smoke detectors. Not really. Just... people keep setting things on fire. Torches. Cute. Astral is just two decades behind on LED tech. Or maybe the Exarch is that old, or an anachronism. Maybe it's just a theme.

"Uh."

A theme.

"So... this place is full of Death magic and had a three headed dog,"
    he considered out loud. "You know Hades didn't just put Cerberus at the gates of Hell to keep people from entering? Cerberus guarded both ways. It was also there to keep the dead from leaving."
    - Roald Dahl

13. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

BUMP Saber Sloth Briar Rose - I don't think the scene needs me just yet?

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread