Circe stared at the phone. It was held up by a client her "boss" Leon had schlep over to her. It was a photo from some videogame that was getting a sneer of disgust from Circe. And the "customer" himself? Given how his pupils were dilated he was high as a kite.

"No." That is all she has to say. "I don't care how much ya can pay, unless it is in the 6 digits, and only then would I even try ta make a hyped up trash gun."

The confused man opens his mouth to talk before she shuts him up, "Ya have no reason ta even want shit like this! Ya'd only ever try ta build a gun from scraps if ya couldn't get anything else. And guess what? Ya can get plenty!"

She flips him off, "Get outta my face right now," then turns with a snarl at one of her Latino "co-workers" who was trying not to laugh at the exchange, "Where the fanculo is Leon?! Imma punch him in the face fer this!"

The Latino pointed her towards where Leon was hiding in the warehouse. Circe stormed off in that direction. After a couple of minutes Leon could be heard loudly greeting her before being cut off with a loud crashing sound. Followed by a great deal of cursing in Italian.

The Fairest wanted it clear that she refuses to be used as a joke for handling idiot customers. She has to deal with enough crazy from the Freehold.

Leon got the message.