Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A shake of her head, “I don’t think there’s a rush. My old loft is mine again, but Alice has been a great roommate.” She was growing rather fond of the Arrow.

“Sure! With the weather getting warmer, the swap meets will be more frequent. Plus, they usually have some great food too.”
    Was awesome.

“It’s usually old furniture I’ve found in second hand shops or on the side of the road. Most pieces just need a bit of repair and some fresh paint. Nothing that I could, like, sell, or anything. It’s just fun and relaxing. Hence why I’m only semi-retired from performing.” Still have to pay the bills.

“Oh, well now you’re just taking all the fun out of it.”
    She jokes with a wink.

“I find them a good way to meet interesting people.” A forest party? That was a first.

Chuckling, “Oh, I’ve been with some good ones. But, I’m at a stage in my life where I want some meaning, some stability.” She wanted that attachment.

“No, not really. I mainly focus on larger pieces, dressers, cabinets, things like that. And right now, it’s more a hobby then anything else.”
    Maybe more someday.

“I’ve never been a fighter, but I’m always willing to attend those type of classes to try and get some skill.”
    All else fails, she can heal people.

Security huh? She didn’t seem like someone you would picture in that type of field. But, those were the ones to watch out for.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze adopts a zanshin type gaze where he is keeping track of Skye mostly in his peripheral vision, not ignoring her, but not actively tracking her as she moves around shifting her position frequently in the conversation.

The young mage nods as Skye shares that she hasn't done a lot of clubbing. He hasn't ever been to a forest party. He suppresses a smile as Skye says she is sure that she will get on her boss's nerves. He hopes it works out for her and whoever she's working for.

"Sure." Kaze says when Skye proposes staff fighting among other fairly innocent diversions of physical energy.

"Sounds like fun." Phoenyx might want to join in after all; it sounds like the kind of things she might be up for; if it turns out to be a deal breaker because of him, because it's too soon and too awkward, maybe Skye and Phoenyx can hang out some. She probably needs to get out with with someone, with all the stress she's under.

Kaze laughs and takes out a piece of paper and a pencil; it's good to have a backup that doesn't depend on tech working right. He writes down his mobile number and hands it over to Skye. "Here, for when you get a phone. I have a pickup truck, so you can call me if you need help moving anything or picking anything up from a store or whatever." He suggests.

"Huh. That sounds like an interesting job, Skye." Kaze says when she reveals her new job is 'in security'. He has no idea what that would entail the way she describes it, but decides not to pry.

When she asks what he studies, he laughs, "Oh man! I have not really settled on just one thing." Kaze says. "I am studying different languages, some medicine, comparative religions, kind of just whatever seems interesting. I know I want to study Chinese medicine, but I might complete an Emergency Medical Technician certification first."

Kaze nods when Aurora says she's not in a rush to move out from staying with Phoenyx. Makes sense.

He thinks he hears some affection in her voice, so it's sounding like there's more than a room mate thing going, like they're becoming friends, which would be awesome.

He grins at Aurora, "Yeah! Swap meet treasure hunting with a truck to haul away the good stuff!" Kaze laughs. "Good times. I tend to just get old CD's and vintage tee shirts, so it's a waste of truck space." He says.

"How about you, Skye? Want to check out some local swap meet goodness? If you haven't been paid yet by then, I can help you out, if you see something you like." Her tone of distaste for capitalism didn't sound like she was one to have much cash saved up.

Kaze is once again quiet and maybe meditative, not aloof when the subject of sex is touched upon, though he nods thoughtfully without even realizing it when Aurora says she's at a stage of life where she wants meaning and stability in a relationship. He suspects that 'meaning' for her probably wouldn't include wanting kids though, the way it does for him. Still, the whole subject is something he's glad to let slide by without any comment from him.

He listens with interest, nodding but not commenting when Aurora says she'd attend a class on fighting and get some skills. It seems to him from their conversation before that there might be something there, maybe unresolved when Aurora protests again, perhaps a bit much that she's not a fighter. Still, it's none of his business, and he could just be taking it wrong, since he obviously is a fighter. If there's a conversation she needs to have about it, he's probably not the best person to have it with.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Bending her body up so that she is in a sitting position once more.
    "It is always more fun to not be alone, never had a roommate though then again city life has never been my thing. As for the furniture that sounds good, I am quite skilled in that area myself. I mostly build stuff though, I did learn to do larger pieces but time and efficiency often makes me focus on things you can actually carry with you."

Pushing hard to sit still, damn it was a nice day outside why be so still?
    "If you don't mind me asking what kind of attachment and what for? I mean what would the difference be?" Having never seen any people in a proper relationship the thing were mainly just words for her, freedom and groups had been far to big a part of her upbringing to properly get where Madison was coming from.

Jumping up and doing a splits.
    "That is wise one should always try to learn new stuff especially things that strengthens the body, that is healthy for us we were made to use the body not sit still."

Stretching out her arms to make her entire body have a straightened out pose.
    "Sweet, just tell me when then, gonna head out into the forest and make myself a proper staff for my height."

Takes the number from Chase, stopping for a second "nahh" then puts it in her pocket. She had thought of playing with it a bit but that would not be the nicest thing to do.
    "I doubt there will be any need for that, I am not much for material things without function, I just really cant see a need to own things I don't need. Some new sets of clothes sure since my roommate is boring enough that I am forced to wear clothes at all times ughh but other than that I'm good." The clothes rule still bothered her, it was easier to move without them and it was so warm outside.

Wiggles her body before doing a tumble and a cartwheel to stand up.
    "Wow that is a lot, don't you have some kind of a goal that you want to accomplish? The job is quite simple in my opinion, I just do what is needed to make sure people can sleep better that's it."

It was time to be still, lying down on her back once more that was a nice position, watching them both.
    "That sounds nice, also sounds like a lot of people which might be nice as well so I'm gain, then again I am rarely hard to convince to do anything."

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Leaning back on one of her arms, the other still holding the drink, “You know, you might want to work on settling on one thing at a time. Too many things going on and you might miss something.” Or something like that.

“Well, never had access to a truck before, so you might be getting a lot of calls from me.” She jokes with a laugh.

Nodding, “This is my first real experience with a roommate in a long time.” Sure, she had the Cabal, but spent most of her evenings at her loft.

A shrug, “I don’t mind. But I don’t know, I’m just tired of one-night stands and relationships without any meaning. I’ve spent so much of my life on the road, moving from city to city that I just want someone to share life with now. The difference? Connecting with someone on an emotional level.” Something she’d never had. Then a sigh, “But, it’s proven to be very difficult, so whatever.” She wasn’t going to get into it with a new girl and a guy who had his own issues.

Laughing, “Not a fan of clothes or something?” she asks with amusement, “Clothes aren’t all that bad.” Though her style had changed over the years.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Wow, Kaze is surprised when Skye says she's never had a room mate, really? Never? He guesses it can't be all that unusual, but still, he can't imagine it. Not being alone seems like it's a bigger deal then just fun to him, too. She must really be serious about not making or needing attachments...

He smiles slightly as sure enough, Skye asks Aurora with what seems like honest mystification and curiosity about what kind of attachment to other people would be wanted, and why.

Then he frowns slightly. Skye seems like a nice enough girl, but isn't that kind of like being a psychopath or serial killer or something, not feeling a connection to others at all, not even understanding it? Still, she doesn't seem like someone to be cruel to animals or people for her own entertainment.

Kaze laughs at Skye's immediate impulse to act on their talk, "Okay, okay Skye. Staff fighting does sound interesting, but I'm focused on fighting styles that just use my body for now, nothing I have to carry around on me to use them. I will still spar with you for your practice, but I'm focusing on learning other stuff for now."

He nods when she takes his number. Somehow, he's going to be surprised if she ever really does get a phone, much less call him. With her restlessness and flitting from one idea to the next, he probably won't see her again.

His eyebrows raise just a bit at her not wanting to wear clothes. He can relate at least a little himself, but...yeah, you gotta wear clothes.

Kaze smiles at Aurora, "Definitely. It's why I got a truck. I like the idea of helping people out in a simple, no complications way like that."

He laughs as both Skye and Aurora suggest he pick something to study. "Wow, you know, I am kind of like Madison was saying, about having a new perspective at this point in my life, only about the whole having to have a plan thing."

"I did that so much, first as an athlete and then as a soldier."

Kaze sighs, "I didn't realize though, that for me it was really just trying to please other people by picking something to identify with, be my identity, kind of to reassure people that I was okay and had a plan in life that wouldn't waste my natural talents. Except I didn't. It was easy to let people relax and label me, 'He's a football player; he's a fighter', but now, I am taking it a day at a time, just doing what is interesting that day, and not doing what doesn't feel right just to get along, and not worrying about looking like I have it all together and have 'a plan'. I did that, for a long time, and it never made me happy." Kaze says, smiling.

"Now, I am just trying different things and seeing what feels natural and what feels good, not trying to be in control of anything but my self, and sure if I find something I am super passionate about, that I want to dedicate my life to, I will, but I am not in a rush anymore." He says.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

Actually lying still on her back, she would really try to remain here now.
    "Well you have an escape that is always good if it gets to much for you. I have mine as well but then again as long as there are woods so will I have an escape."

Closing her eyes and taking in the sun.
    "I think you misunderstood my question, I mean what is the difference with being with one person and develop it on a emotional level in contrast to just sleeping with the ones you have fun with and have other people around you for fun? What's so special with binding yourself to just one single person? It would be so easy to have say a dozen people around, everyone having bonds with one another, helping to raise each others kids and so forth? Well if it's difficult that can only mean one thing though.....It's worth something, nothing that has any value comes easily, the struggle to obtain it is what gives it value so I hope you find it and if you wanna talk about it I am not one to judge and I do try my best to listen at least."
    It wasn't bonds she had a hard time understanding it was love and the need to feel attached to one single person, that concept of just having one single person that was special to you was so weird, so binding, so restrictive, what purpose could it possible serve?

A laugh her eyes still closed.
    "Nope, I will gladly wear them to not be cold but if I am not cold or need them to protect myself then why wear them? What's the point?"

"Well then Chase let's just spare hand to hand I'm not against that either or both I need to improve my skills in both fields and both of them forces you to use your body. Any particular styles? Boxing, Karate, Kung-fu, Krav-maga, Ju-jutsu, Taek-wando or something else?"

Looking relaxedly over at Chase.
    "Ohh a soldier now that is impressive however you are right one should do what one enjoys however doing far to much with no dedication might also mean you haven't found what is interesting to you, perhaps you should take some time to find what you actually enjoy doing so you can put your heart into it. I know I would never had found my true calling if I hadn't really went through my entire being, suffering through mental anguish and feelings before understanding what would bring me my solace and that clarity have made me a lot more clear in the head, sadly it did make me lose some of my free spirited nature as well but oh well you cant have it all."

Thinking back on who she used to be before this story began, before she started down her current path, back to that young girl that she could hardly recognize anymore.
    "Then again in finding yourself you might also lose a side of yourself you're not ready to lose yet, being free is a curse but also a blessing. Enjoy it whilst it lasts, one never knows how much of you will be left as time passes on." Her voice a lot more serious, a single tear rolling down her cheek as the memories of her past self is playing for her mind.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Means I can get bigger pieces! Though I might also be bugging you to help me move them.” Fair warning. “And it’s a good thing I still have access to my workshop.” Lots of room.

“Just let me know when you settle on something and we can look into helping you.”
    She still wasn’t sure about the whole apprentice thing, but she was willing to help.

Smirking, “Still curious if I can get away with walking around with my sword. I mean, like, out of its case. Not like I can’t pull the entertainer card and try and avoid getting in trouble.” Shrugging. She’d always had it in a case for shows.

A nod, “I can understand that. A lot of my life, ok, most of it, was defined by my profession and that it was expected of me. The whole family business line of crap. It’s hard to walk away from what people expect from you, so I applaud you for doing it.” It was very hard. But, sounded like he was doing it.

This girl was too free spirited about some things. “Having, as you put it, a dozen other people around me for fun was never my thing. And I don’t see it as binding so much as just wanted to connect, emotionally, with someone. There is something very appealing to me about having a deep emotional bond with just one person. I’ve had some huge events that have made me view things differently.” Huge things. “What you describe works for some, but not me. For one, I don’t do kids, and two? I just long for the security of a relationship and see it as being satisfying for me.” It would be new, but it would be exciting. "Plus, I think it would be nice to have someone to come home to at night. Talk about our days and just have that comfort." would she find it? That remained to be seen.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods thoughtfully when Aurora mentions having her own loft and workshop. She has roots here, even if she is only recently returned. He has been saving for something similar, probably not nearly as nice, outwardly at least, but with special qualities of its own.

He watches as Skye seems to have settled on a position, smiling as she explains her curiosity about committed or at least monogamous relationships.

Kaze laughs as she is still protesting against wearing clothes. "Skye, really...I don't really like them either, but you have to; it's just not worth it. But there are like, nude beaches and stuff if you are into that." He smiles. "I went to a few, but honestly it wasn't worth the freedom. Too much hassle and too many tourists. Surfing in a wet suit was good enough for me."

Kaze grins at Skye, "Definitely. I haven't had a sparring partner for a while. I have specialized in Kung Fu, and some Iaido..." He says.

"I would like to learn Krav Maga, good disarms there, not so much jujitsu cause grappling can be amazing but slow, so I prefer a style that emphasizes keeping mobility and taking people out fast. MAC, the military style is really good for multiple opponents, from the demonstrations I've seen."

Kaze continues answering Skye. "And, I am learning a little about the Chinese Opera style, kind of doing Kung Fu for show, really interesting use of weaponry there, and not a problem so much for carrying if it's just for performance; some of the techniques for taking weapon moves for bare handed fighting are really interesting too."

Kaze glances at Madison when Skye says that being a soldier is impressive. Looking back at Skye, Kaze says, "My experience being a soldier wasn't like in the movies. It was a lot like being a garbage man, actually. People need you, and most of the realistic people know they need you, but no one who really understands what you do is really happy or thinks of it as anything but a failure and kind of embarrassing when they have to use you, and civilian leaders tend to just think of you as an expendable tool."

Kaze is quiet when Skye talks about her loss and the process of growing coming through giving up parts of yourself. His own experience is more like deliberately setting out to recover parts of himself that he lost trying to please other people and convince them he was growing up. Maybe it's a cycle.

Kaze smiles broadly when Aurora says she'll take his offer of the truck and ask for help moving things in and out of the truck too.

"Of course! All part of the service!" he says, shifting from sitting cross legged to kneeling for circulation.

When she mentions carrying her sword, Kaze smiles broadly at Aurora! "Madison! Are you saying you sword fight! That would be amazing!" He exclaims.

"Thanks." Kaze says sincerely when Aurora offers her applause for breaking free of others' expectations. It felt really good to have someone understand.

He listens as Aurora explains to Skye about the reason for having a committed relationship. It sounds to Kaze like the attraction is a little more based on theory than experience as she describes it. He hopes Aurora finds someone she can settle down with for the long term and work out all the details of a life together, if that's what she wants.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

Breaking of from her memories.
    "Ohh I think that I once again spoke wrongly, what I mean is that I cannot begin to understand the bonds of love, I have just never experienced it nor did I have proper role models for it. Sure some of my friends had teenage romances but they came, went, shifted and new ones came then old ones re emerged but that was never deep. The adults around me rarely had them, they were all friends of course but all those whom lived around us were quite free spirited and they all slept with one another, some more often than others sure but in the end each and everyone had been with each and everyone more than once. Half the time they weren't even sure whom the biological dad was to the children until after they could compare physical similarities. As such for me it is really hard to grasp the bonds of a tied down love, a single strong bond with one single person since I have just never had a good look at it nor been there."
    Opening her eyes, still lying still.

"Does that sound weird or does that make my words easier to grasp?" She was weird, she was fully aware of that and was rarely bothered by it since she always left but now that she had to be around people she weren't used to she really wanted to try and learn to understand the ways of the normal people, how the rest of the world lived.

"I am sorry if that was to heavy, I am not really that good with interactions with people with a different upbringing than my own. It is truly possible that I am the one missing out and that being committed to one person would be wonderful."

A quick kiss in the direction of Chase.
    "Hey how about if were both single at Christmas you take me to a Christmas party as your date and we can see if there is something there, that should be enough time for you to settle and have things calm right? Nothing extreme just a normal date, perhaps a light snack before and some dancing during then we each head in different directions with a hug ending the night." See she could be considerate if she wanted to.

A quick laugh.
    "Don't worry I have an idea on a compromise that should work out at least until late autumn, nude beaches are nice but also so very fake. It is an area to be nude, I just enjoy the freedom, clothing is a way to hide ourselves cause we are taught that it is shameful to show ourselves naked I just happen to lack that shame."

Removing a hair from her eyes.
    "Wonderful, I am no master at martial arts but I am small, quick and durable so we could spar to your hearts content and I will slowly grow better and better making a more ideal sparring partner. I am also quite durable, forest living have hardened my body quite a lot so any time you wanna spar just give me a holler starting in June."

A soft look towards Chase, her tone going soft.
    "A soldier means someone that is willing to risk their own safety, their own comfort, their own life, morals and sanity all to make sure that others can sleep soundly at night. People in power will use you, you will be hated, take on animosity you never should have to bear, do things that might haunt you mind for the rest of your life all whilst those you do it for in the end will be able to sleep in peace without even giving you a thought, they will never know your name, never know your face and for you they are people whose faces you will never know, strangers but you still risk all this for them. Now in my mind that is impressive and noble."

Still remaining still in her position, for the most part keeping her eyes closed, the sun were quite nice against her skin. Sure she was crashing two random people but it was a new experience and a chance to learn more about city life so why not take it if she failed there were what 100.000 other people in this massive city she could potentially meet and try again with even if that would be draining and both of these two seemed both friendly and weird in their own way so she had found a good start of people.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling to herself, “Seems I’m the only one here found of clothes.” But she found it fun to dress up.

At the talk of fighting styles, she listens, kinda. It wasn’t her thing, but she wasn’t about to bring the conversation down.

As he shares his views on being soldier, she had to wonder if that was how Phoenyx felt. It had to be stressful to be the only Arrow in town. The girl deserved more credit and praise for it.

“Sword fight?” a vigorous shake of her head, “No, not at all. The swords I have are real, but they were used in my shows. So technically I could stab someone with them, but it’s not their main purpose.” Plus, that would be gross to use in her show again. Not enough sterilizer in the world.

“I’m actually in the same boat. I’ve never experienced it either. And my life, childhood included was spent on the road. Traveling from one city to another, so there was never any time for romance. But there have been some events that have made me rethink my views on love, and opened my eyes to the possibilities of it. Not sure if anything will ever come of it,” a shrug, “but maybe someday.” If she could own up to her feelings and put them into words.

Shaking her head, “It doesn’t sound weird to me, as I had an unconventional upbringing. And as adults, we are shaped by what we saw and experienced. Nothing weird about it.” Not in her mind.

“Don’t worry about it. Interactions with people is something that gets better with time and practice.” A reassuring smile. “And it’s also possible that the way you are living now is the best way for you. Commitment isn’t for everyone, and not everyone is built to be with only one. No right or wrong way, at least, I don’t think there is.” Who was she to judge?

Both still single at Christmas time? What was her fixation on him? And while part of her wanted to tell Phoenyx, the larger part knew it was none of her business. They had broken up.

The rest wasn’t a convo she could jump into. She had no real knowledge on it, and adding something could sound fake.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread