Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking them both over with a calm and gentle demeanor.
    "Stretches to you, to me a new sight, I am limber but that is just wow. And sure I don't mind a water, although I do have some in my own water skin" pointing to a water skin hanging from her belt "I never go anywhere without it, you never know when you might be in need of some water."

Performs a backflip and lands calmly on the blanket.
    "Thanks for the invite."

"Nahh Chase that was just some basic moves, I do enjoy gymnastics so that was simple stuff nothing as elegant or complex as these wonderful stretches by Madison here."

A smile
    "My name or my body?" lightly laughs a bit then her eyes goes wild and ecstatic as Chase mentions thing relating to nature "Wow really? I would love to see them, I love nature, do you enjoy wildlife as well? Do you camp? Do you like archery as well? Could you show me these places sometime?"

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

As Kaze mentions hiking and running, she had to wonder if she’d ever seen any of those? The outdoors hadn’t really been her thing, unless she was performing outside. Which was usually preferred, fire and all.

So she leaves that to him and sips her energy drink, listening, watching, enjoying the sun.

The Shaman hands over the water, pulled from a small cooler type bag. “A new sight? You’ve never seen a contortionist before?” sounded weird to her, she assumed everyone had seen one at some point in their lives.

Complex? Maybe to some people it was complex. To her, it was how she was. “I don’t think what you did was simple, I don’t think I could do that.” Tumbling had never been her thing.

Seemed Kaze had found a fellow outdoorsy person as the questions flooded out.

“When did you move here?” she asks, trying to get in on the convo. And to be nice that was important too. “I just recently got back into town myself.”

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles and listens, nodding when Skye talks about her gymnastics being basic compared to Aurora's contortions. Seems like everyone naturally tends to value what others do more than what they do, or at least it's the 'humble' and 'polite' thing to do. Maybe not honest though, unless a person sells themselves short.

He laughs when Skye asks him if he's admiring her name or her body. "Both!" He says, laughing, "And your face too!" He adds, "Your moves are natural; did you train inside for gymnastics or outside?" He asks eagerly, "I did a lot of mat tumbling, but just to take or give a fall, nothing that looked good, just enough to turn a broken arm into a bruise instead. I want to learn Parkour though, which is about using tumbling and acrobatics outside, in the city, using everything, walls, ledges, whatever. It looks awesome!"

"And sure!" He looks to Aurora grinning, "How about it, Madison? I know you said you don't like 'long walks on the beach', but are you up for some camping and hiking in the woods?" He asks.

Turning back to Skye he grins boyishly, "I am a city boy, Los Angeles and then Japan, then here." He says. "I did see some archery in Japan that looked pretty cool. Old school stuff."

"I am not avoiding nature on purpose though." Kaze declares, "I already spend as much of my exercise time as I can in green spaces in the city; I would love to learn about the wilderness and wildlife; I just never have got around to it; I never even had a pet before." He admits perhaps a little wistfully.

"Well, just a fish in a bowl; I don't think that really counts. My only long term relationship with nature has been house plants. I have a couple of snake plants that I have kept alive and thriving for over a year." He says with some self deprecation but genuine pride in his smile.

Kaze sips water from his plastic, one use bottle, which looks the same as Madison's and the one she offered to Skye, listening and watching for what Madison and Skye will say or do.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quickly drinks the water.
    "Nope never seen one in real life, might have seen one on some old projector movie not sure though. None that I remember anyways."

Giggling
    "Ohh It's easy I bet I could teach you in a day or two, your body already seems in form so it's really just basics."

Thinking for a second.
    "Not really sure I have been out on a form of walkabout and camping trip for the past four years and I just arrived here earlier this week. I have managed to get a small room to sleep in as a job bonus though but I haven't really officially started yet."

Smiling against Chase, softly licking her lips.
    "Behave or you might have to show me to your bedroom later on." A light giggle.
    "I trained in the woods mostly, the woods offered every piece and hinder I could ever need, now learning some parkour to compliment my style would be nice though. So you take me to parkour and I show you some gymnastics training sounds fair?"

Looking over to Madyson
    "I could even teach you how to hunt with a bow and arrow if you like. Now that is thrilling."

Raising her arms.
    "Then come on lets go, I know we just met but I can push you to go and get it done, I am even decent at surviving in the woods I have camped several times in my life." Probably far more than they would ever have guessed. "I am sad that no pet has ever chosen you though but it comes for us all eventually if we are just open to it."

Jumping up.
    "So you're both attractive and cute people, lets get our gear together and explore the wildlife, I even promise you Madison to give you one honest question or a kiss anywhere on anyone you wish in return for joining you may choose which"

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her face too huh? Not that it was her business, but was he being friendly or flirting? Best watch.

Blinking a few times, before shaking her head, “I’m not the outdoorsy type. Camping and all that isn’t my thing.” She might be a Shaman, but she was not a nature Shaman.

Then pet fish? And she had to snort, her idea of pet fish completely different.

“Oh, well,” arms spread, “Now you have. Or well, kinda. Those were just some basic stuff, more advanced would be if I was performing. Which I don’t do much anymore.” It wasn’t a challenge anymore.

“You think so huh? What would the bet be?”
    would it be worth her time or not?

“Wow, so really new. I got back a few months ago myself. Been crashing with a friend while I get some stuff sorted.”

There was a cough then as the girl mentions Kazes bedroom. Damn. She had a calming presence about her, but was a major flirt! Poor Kaze, he didn’t stand a chance.

“Hunt? Nah, not my thing.”
    Nope, not this girl.

A raise of her eyebrow, “That’s one hell of an offer, but I’m content here. Nature and hiking aren’t my things. But you guys can go ahead and have fun.”

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles and relaxes as Skye answers Aurora, and the two women seem to strike up a rapport of sorts. He nods with interest as Skye talks about having been on a 'walkabout' and camping trip for years. She certainly looks to him like regular grooming and salon hair treatments have been part of her life, but he doesn't say anything; he's just enjoying nodding along, and who is he to quibble? Maybe she's been back to civilization long enough for that at least. He nods again at her already having a job and a place to stay; that's cool. He wonders if it's in the area. She somehow seems like someone who would live in walking distance of her work and not be driving around.

Kaze smiles back to Skye as she smiles at him, though he notices her licking her lips. Huh? Then she jokes about his bedroom; it is a joke right? But that's just the kind of thing...he got into trouble before, going along, not wanting to be unfriendly or kill the mood, the friendly mood. Liar. That's what he ended up being. His smile fades and he's obviously troubled and distracted as Skye answers his questions, something about the woods....

He sighs as Skye looks over at Aurora and offers to teach her bow hunting, and more! A group outing was just what he had in mind, definitely not anything as a couple! But Aurora isn't having it.

Kaze glances appreciatively over at Aurora for a moment. She's so real; she is going to say what she will and won't do up front and not worry about hurt feelings. She's a good example for him.

He is smiling again, sincerely, looking at Skye. She really is beautiful. "Wow, Skye. You are so free, and open." Kaze says. "I hope you don't mind if I am too. I'm a committed Christian, so I am waiting for marriage for sex, and you are amazingly beautiful; I would definitely need to steer away from the temptations of going on a camping trip or showing you my bedroom just the two of us." He says sincerely. "I am sorry if that wasn't even what you meant; I don't mean to be rude or presume; I just...got out of a relationship that I messed up by not being clear up front."

"I would love to learn about wilderness survival and camping and understanding wild animals though, hunting too." Kaze says. "Just maybe with a group, huh?"

Kaze turns to Aurora, "So, no long walks on the beach and no camping or hiking, but stretching in the park in the sun is a 'yes'. What else do you like to do, Madison? I mean, you know, in a group." He says in a light tone, with a wink trying (manfully; too hard?) to mix an honest question with a light, tension relieving tone.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Nawww she had failed to get them both along, then again she had just met them and most people weren't as free as her when it came to such things, she had rarely needed to care about taking her time or be afraid of people. She had either always been around friends or people whom would end up as the victim should they be stupid enough to try anything.

"Yes now I have and even the basics is interesting to behold nothing can be built properly without the basics afterall." huh what to bet hehe that was funny "It's an expression dear, not an actual bet but if you want to actually bet on it sure I could go for that but if you want the prize then you could just hold back and not learn to win which would be a personal loss for you."

Quickly falling down to a seating position again no one seemed to get up anyways.

"Ohh that is nice, friends are always good to have, hope it goes well living together these small rooms can make it so hard to be around people for long."

Leaning over against Chase, looking deep into his eyes, licking her lips and the suddenly touching his nose "boop" a small laughter following it as she pulls back.
    "We only live once dear why not do whatever you want whilst your'e alive. Live for today and be free, don't deny yourself to be yourself."

Shaking her hair and throwing it back.
    "Nahh I didn't mean camping and sex I meant sex first and then camping, it's a great way to feel good, relax, unwind and get some stress of. But we all have our own ways if you want to be a good Christian good for you, I still want to see the hiking trails and wildlife reserve if you would be kind enough to show me though. Just gather some more people, I am sure you have some friends in the area that could join in if you can't resist as you put it" Waving her hand and gesticulating over her own body "this amazingly beautiful body."

"So yeah just gather a group, you show me the areas and I teach you about survival and the wilderness, I could even help you make your own bow and teach you to hunt with it ahh there is nothing like your first kill for survival with a bow."

Jumping up again, standing with her back against them before jumping backwards landing on her hands, splitting her legs straight out in both directions and looking at them.
    "So what do you both like doing and how do you pass your time in a city like this?"

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She could help Kaze, throw him a lifeline, but, where was the fun in that? He wanted to work on himself, here was a great chance. So she simply sips her energy drink, and watches.

And to her surprise, he was honest with her. Laying it out there, his religion and all that. Good for him.

“I’m just not a wilderness type girl. I enjoy being outdoors and the sun on my skin, but not, like, out of the city.” She had always been a city girl. “Like to do? Hmm, and a group thing?” well, that kinda narrows it down, “I’m usually a loner,” kind of by choice, it was hard to connect with others, “but I enjoy nightclubs and meeting new people. Flea markets are great on the weekends, always something neat to see.” Now the wink was weird, cause it was Kaze.

Glancing to Skye, “I’m aware it’s an expression, I was just poking to see if there was anything behind it. Make things a bit more interesting.” So to speak. “I could, but that’s not how I do things. If I say I’m willing to try and learn something, then I am. If I don’t want to learn, I’ll say that.” She wasn’t bashful.

“I’ve actually really enjoyed having someone else around. So moving back into my old loft has been a bit difficult.” It was weird for her. Liking having someone around. But then again, Phoenyx wasn’t in your face 24/7, maybe that helped?

Was Skye always this flirty? Or was it just Kaze?

“I can’t deny the truth in that. Sex is a great way to relax.” What? It was true. “But I can see where he’s coming from. Sure, it’s great, but there is a meaningless sense to it without some type of connection.” She wanted that connection. But didn’t know how to get it.

“Since changing jobs, I’m usually passing time refirbing furniture, brewing beer or just walking around the city. There is a lot to see, and people watching is always fun.”

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Aurora seems kind of surprised how cool she is with having a room mate, or being a room mate. That's cool.

"Nice." Kaze says, smiling and nodding appreciatively to Aurora. "There's no rush, right? I mean, I'm there with the truck whenever you're ready to move out, but if it's working, no hurry to 'fix' it, right?" He says.

"And I would totally be up for swap meets, if you ever want some company. I like garage sales even better. You get to meet people and even kind of get to know them, by their stuff at least." He says. "Kind of like getting a feel for a neighborhood by dumpster diving, but more classy and less creepy."

Kaze laughs when Skye 'boops' his nose! That's just funny! And fortunately he didn't react at all like it was an attack! Nice to know his reflexes can be discerning like that; he could definitely learn from them, if he could only be discerning like that in conversation, like when is it flirting or just being goofy or honestly appreciating someone?

He doesn't quite get the thing about not denying yourself anything being how you 'be yourself'; at least to him, being true to who he is involves a lot of not just doing whatever feels good in the moment.

It kind of seems like a lot of the time people who are telling you to 'cut loose and be yourself' are really just trying to get you to be more like them, not really yourself. They usually have good intentions though, just their advice isn't necessarily a good fit for him, and he has to practice getting better at saying 'no' and maybe disappointing people.

Kaze sighs with some obvious relief. Skye seems cool with him drawing a line for his religion. Everyone is just chill. Nice.

Not that he should totally relax, because, yeah, the wink was way too much, bad idea. If only being smooth at punching people in the face somehow helped with being smooth at talking to girls. So not how it works. Unless you find a girl that appreciates trading punches more than conversation. He had that, and lost it. Like Aurora said, at least he could learn from it.

She sure is limber alright.

"Oh. Yeah, sure. I...know some people, but mostly they aren't really into the outdoors...." Kaze says, interrupting distracting thoughts with the subject of conversation, Skye still wants to check out the nature sites.

Wow. Phoenyx is the only person he can think of to ask. That would be weird, but that doesn't mean it would be bad.

He doesn't want to avoid her after all. And they are still friends...just having to figure out how that works. Sure, it could be a huge disaster, but he decides he's going to do it, ask Phoenyx to come camping with him and Skye, but maybe start with a hiking trail. Yeah, that should be a good baby step, after his sentence though.

"I have one friend who might be interested. I'll ask her; it wouldn't be until month after next though." Kaze tells Skye thoughtfully.

"I can give you my number; if you're still wanting to do it by then, just text me or something."

Kaze studiously ignores all the talk of the benefits and considerations about sex.

He brightens up again and picks up on the talk of changing jobs and working.

"Wow, Madison! Refinishing furniture and doing your own brewing sounds awesome! I guess it works with the swap meet thing too, I mean refinishing things you like and buy?" He says to Aurora.

"So, what kind of job are you starting, Skye?" Kaze asks. "I'm a part time student, not working a real job at all." He confesses. "I feel so...millennial. I mean, I have a small trust fund, nothing fancy, but enough to pay the bills if I watch my costs, so I can kind of study at my own pace, whatever is interesting."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ohh well then how about a proper bet, you may set it as long as neither of our freedoms, deepest secrets or life is on the line so should it be fine."

Rolling over from her stance and sitting down once more, it was hard to get these people to move along then again she had always been bad at sitting still, maybe that was why her teachers had all hated trying to teach her and then again that was only true sometimes.

"Nightclubs, rarely been there and never in a big city. I did sneak into one when I was 17 that was kind of fun though. Now a proper forest party that is fun, hundreds if not a thousand people joining in and playing music you would never find recorded anywhere." She could remember plenty of festival parties she had been to from a far to young age, they had often partied where she grew up but her little commune were nowhere close to a thousand people, when they joined in with the town they lived close to though so could they have some real good times especially for a young person with no curfews.

"Well being alone can get boring, I also have two people I will be living around for my job, my superior does seem kind of uptight though, pretty sure I am gonna get on her nerves a lot. The other one I haven't met yet but apparently it's a woman I think."

Looking a bit confused.
    "Meaningless sense? Nahh it's always good, if it's not then you haven't been with the right man or woman. The hard part is to avoid those who develops feelings of attachment from it, its just physical stimulus not love. ughh. Women tend to be better at it in my experience then again many of them have been first timers with women."
    A quick wink towards Madison, softly licking her lips before lightly laughing.

"Ohh furniture that is fun, do you have any specialties?"

Dumpster diving yeah that could be fun, she had found a lot of clothes in donation boxes in years past, it wasn't always fully legal to take them sure but that was another story.
    "Never been to a garage sale, it just sounds greedy, if you don't need the stuff just share it with those whom actually need it. Then again capitalism and money makes the world go round." Money was a concept she didn't really enjoy but this world was far from perfect.

Lying down with her eyes directed towards them both.

"Yeah well not everyone likes the outdoors, if you just wanna have fun we can ask around or just do something else, a jog perhaps, some archery, or we could learn to fight with staffs that sounds fun." She was gain for most things where she could move her body and she did miss being around people, these last few years with mostly just her mentor around had been so boring in that regard. Sure he was a boring Christian but he might still have some stamina at least.

Looking a bit drawnback at Chase.
    "Well yeah you can, I don't own a phone yet though never really needed one, gonna have to get one and a month from now sounds great my job is gonna be quite hectic in May, a lot to get to learn in the beginning you know and some intense shifts."

Rolling over on her stomach, geez how could they be so still she was feeling stiff just from the little movement she were doing right now, sure she could sit still for hours on a hunt but that had a purpose at least.
    "Ohh well security, basically alternating between protecting people, watching people and so forth. It's all private though and nothing to do with the police or military. What do you study?"

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread