Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Spiritual Diplomacy) Etiquette

Apr 4, 2020 : Spiritual Diplomacy
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Matt

Nate

Emily

How-May-I-Frustrate-You-Today pokes away at its tablet-chest-face and turns, spinning back into a bland man in a golf shirt, walking towards a counter that seems impossibly far away. As it moves, in the distance you see a light come on, shining down on what seems to be a glass countertop.

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt takes a moment to glower at the prissy tech spirit avatar thing to show proper respect, and then turns his attention back to the spirit note code. It's a puzzle. He's good at puzzles. He should be able to do this.
    2 successes

1 success

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"True why were animalish spirits howling near here? Unless they were waiting for us?" The question is more a thought that is asked out loud than at one any in specific. Unless things are that messed up? Pivoting on a heel Chris takes a look back outside of the store to see if anything had returned to the parking lot. Then slowly looks around the "store" as the others do their things.

Trust is not something Chris applies to Spirits or people and occasionally not to People as well.

2 successes

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

The rest of their mini-pack ensemble seemed to have things under control so far.

More resistance, because of course there was. "Gauntlet's strong here..." shouldn't have been that surprising, right? Still, another try. Why not?

Perception, failure

... An exasperated sigh.

"No luck. I can keep trying- but still can't see what's on the other side. Any luck on your ends?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

(Read Spirit)Status 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Emily nods slowly as the Choir of her ancestors offer information into her ears. "Thank you," she says with a tiny smile.

She looks to the boys, and shrugs. "Even animal choirs need information," She says brightly.

The Crescent lowers her voice as the spirit drifts to it's desk. "Okay, this guy's an asshole, but knows his stuff. Real info broker and uses that like a club to control people. He's got a bigger boss, so let's not make enemies we don't have to. We need to stick together and work as one. Follow my lead, okay?"

The Crescent moves forward with a casual swagger. <<How-May-I-Frustrate-You-Today. I hope we can work together. We seek information, and have heard that you are very, very wise. We want to know about the fights between the Nature and Object choirs. We want to help. To resolve the problems.>>

She looks to the others, smiling cheerily.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

7. Likes liked this post

Chris

Nathaniel's failure resonates through the air. The duel nature of the People. The frustration rolls off him like a sound wave pushed out by his sigh, and the spirit shivers.

How-May-I-Frustrate-You-Today pauses, the distant counter draws no closer, and the dark store *ripples*. Slowly the spirit turns, it's tablet face even brighter than before as it weirds a wicked grin like a dagger. "Well, you've h-h-h-h-Heard, true. Would you like to add an additional line? What do you offer for eh-eh-eh-information?"

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Matt

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt doggedly takes apart the code in the spirit note, focusing with laser-like intensity!

5 successes

I think his last Wits + Composure roll applies to this round of Revelation right, since this is the update based on his last post still?

13. Likes Mark liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"Hey Nathaniel..Nate?.." Names. "what's the chances that coyote spirits would work with technology spirits when there's stuff going down?" The question is asked softly because it sounds pretty dumb to Chris and because lions den and all.

Not that Chris is feeling any love from the place. How-May-I-Frustrate-You-Today has a very very punchable face.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily seemed to be busy dealing with the spirit- he trusted her to make a good deal. Matt was analyzing something. Nathaniel was contemplating another go at the gauntlet, when Chris asked a question about coyotes- the likely source of the howl.

"Coyote... It could be spirits manifesting as the animal itself- I don't see that kind working with a technology spirit." Not normally anyways, though no doubt there was an exception somewhere. "... It could also be manifesting as a trickster, or as an aspect of predatory or pack behavior, or any number of cultural legends..." In which case things might get a bit blurred. Especially with the way things were in Sacramento... Extremes such as that might lead to a number of things.

"Give me a second to think..." Look back through old tales and spirit lore, trying to recall anything that might help.

1 success

Coyote spirits could encompass so much...

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last