Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2003) Guardians... Gather!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Spare me your bullshit, Starfighter. I've been holding the Veil up alone in this city for the past two years. Besides, I remember you being perfectly fine with the plan", he springs from his seat, "A stupendous job, though. You have my thanks", ready to depart.
    "And that's why I work alone. Helps me avoid duplicitous fucks"

2. Likes Ruach, West liked this post

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tyche just... y'know, stands there.

What the hell you gonna say, B? Just let 'em fume.

Things went from 0-100 pretty quick between the two, but... they were far from the only Guardians to have disagreements with one another. Not to say that Tyche wasn't taking little mental notes. She is still a Guardian, after all.

It all started nice, though. So call her optimistic, but maybe the two just needed to cool off. Maybe. And if not they'd deal with it when they got there. Collectively. Before it became a problem.

At the card trick and shy delivery of Star, Tyche looks pleasantly surprised with the impromptu sleight of hand. Naturally, she takes the card.

"For sure, I'll do that," she says, looking over the details briefly before slipping it one of her pockets. That's right. Some leggings had them now and it was amazing, "Current hole in the wall is month-to-month. And the walls are a little thin. That or the neighbors are a little loud. Probably both."

The 'work alone' comment earns a raised eyebrow, but Tyche said nothing, letting Old Man Winter leave unharassed.

Lone wolves often starve.

The thing about pillars is the ones that stand alone are only there for the decor. Put enough shit on top and the pillar starts to crack without support. Winter seemed to forget that, probably from too much time alone, but he'd remember or they'd remind him. Hopefully that day would come before the cracks started to crumble, but that ball was in his court as much as it was in theirs.

That was for another day. Aggravation would just feed the flames. It was best to wait until Winter's was embers, but Star had at least signaled chatting about something else. Somewhere else.

"So... smoothies?" she asked as she moved to catch up with TLS.

4. Likes , Ruach, West liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread