Getting home, shower, getting ready, going through various outfits and trying to mentally prepare, getting ready, this was harsh.
Can I really do this? What will I do if things goes wrong? Well I did pick a safe first one I guess, ohh this is so nerve wracking.

Agonizing over the situation time and again whilst trying to get ready, trying to get her face done as properly and well as possible, trying to psych herself up, trying to feel ready.
Forcing herself to get over to the kitchen restaurant.
Damn sounds like he has picked some cheap simple restaurant

Walking in only to find her believes fully wrong, this place was grand, immediately feeling out of place, this place had some Michelin starts and it was showing.
Gulping before walking up and asking for her date and being said that he was there.

Eyeing him, damn that freaking suit would probably be enough for her to live a couple of months on, walking up to him and quickly starting to sign.
"Wow you look nothing like your profile pictures, when you said that you would dress and look perfectly to impress you really wasn't kidding."
Signing at her, yes this was why she had chosen him, he was a deaf businessman doing deals here for his company and ASL was a part of her repertoire.
"I mean I did expect you to try and look partially generic and just claim some form but I never thought you would study this far, it's almost scary that you could read out this much about me that quickly, you really have a talent for this kind of psychology."

The next three hours passing by whilst trying to suppress her nervousness, acting vulnerable and like he could really help her advance, talking of how she want's to study various business related things and how she really could use help once her studies was done.
Getting served one dish after another, full five courses none of them cheap, not being able to take more than small bites out of each but him seeming not to mind at all, lobster, expensive shrimp, a show of how everything is done, access to the kitchen and staff, expensive drinks, heck just this dinner alone would probably set her back enough to have to live carefully for the next month but not even a reaction out of him.

Three hours passing by, a kiss back and forth on each others cheeks before parting, barely being able to remember anything about the night but standing there with bags of expensive food with only minor bites taken out of them and a Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Crochet Leather Shoulder Bag around her shoulde
Damn I could really use Sonnie right now to get someone to eat all this food.

Venturing home whilst googling her new bag, damn it was worth more than both her rent and what she normally spent in a month and he had just given it to her like nothing. Taking a few pictures of herself with the bag and a few pictures of just the bag.

Finding a homeless girl and giving her the dogie bags, whilst walking on to get home.

A new text message appearing as she comes home.
"Wish you were here"
These messages were really starting to get a bit weird and would soon need to be looked into.

Lying down and reflecting upon the night, all she had done were to act weak and fragile which wasn't even a complete lie she is weak and fragile and he had just thrown more expensive stuff then she had ever owned at her.
No stealing, nothing illegal, not even offering her body or virginity nor even her lips and she had gained this? If this could continue she would be able to completely change her view on money within just months.
Writing down all she could remember from the so called date in a black notebook, a book she was preparing to fill with notes on all her clients in the future to keep her acts up and to remember the various names she claimed to possess, not that she remembered much from this evening but there were at least tidbits of information in her memory bank.