Waking up, feeling a gentle pat on her head, looking up a bit confused not really recognizing where she is at first.
"You didn't have to stay all night dear, I would have been fine, I do appreciate it though."
A soft smile towards the old man, taking his hand.
"No one deserves to be alone and forgotten in this world, besides I enjoy our talks."

He smiles upon her, a brief conversation taking room before nurses coming in to check upon him, chasing her out saying that he would be unavailable for a while.
Before leaving a soft request.
"Say dear child would you mind doing me a small favor? I miss the sounds of my dear wife a lot, would you mind fetching me some of my home movies from home, perhaps I can convince someone here to play them for me a little each day at least."
"Of course, no problem just do your best to heal here now I will take care of that."
A brief explanation on where to find them and getting her the keys to enter his home before leaving.

Texting Chunhua that she would not be able to make it in today being busy with private matters but that she was doing fine, still feeling a bit weird that she had to say that she was fine.

Heading to the old mans home, entering it and finding it in a mess, his home aid nurse certainly wasn't one that helped him with the cleaning very well, rolling her eyes, finding some clothes to borrow and getting to work on cleaning the place for him.
Finding the videos he talked about but fearing that she nurses wouldn't exactly be kind enough to play them for him, finding his laptop, heh even blind people had usage for them nowadays, sitting down and editing in each and every single video into his laptop for him whilst cleaning.

It was a lot of work but it went a lot faster than expected, even having time to set up her first actual date from the site.

Another weird text message showing up from the same number.
"I don't know what to feel but I cannot forget you."
Still this was weird and could be so many people that even trying to answer it felt like a hassle, hopefully it would turn out harmless in the end at least.

Returning to the hospital in the afternoon, finding him back in his bed.
"Hi, I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of converting in all your home movies into your laptop, it was good that you had them converted to dvd's already and not just those old black brick thingies."
She had seen a VHS before but they disappeared quite quickly in her youth, the name of them having slipped her mind she was used to either dvds or streaming.
"Ohh you can do that? I had no idea, then it was good that my wife insisted we fixed those old tapes she always talked of how she feared we wouldn't be able to find a new VHS player if our's broke, truth be told so do I still mostly use that one though."

Plugging in the computer and setting it up, helping him on how to find them and turn them on for himself, watching some with them whilst listening to him speak about memories of his wife, the birth of his children and how he had struggled to give them everything they could ever need and prepare them for the future. It was heartwarming to hear and despicable to know that such a caring man whom might not even be on this plane tomorrow couldn't even get a visit from his own children.