Monday, a new week, a new beginning, a frosted cup filled with aloe water, feeling the pulps slipping through her filling her with an early morning joy, reinvigorating her after a lonely nights sleep, sitting in her bay window whilst waiting for the sun to rise.
Getting dressed for a morning run, the course already ingrained in her mind, the sport MP3 making sure no one would try to talk to her, taking a deep breath before opening the door it was time, she couldn't live in fear forever, it was time to try and just get out, lock the door and then walk down normally.

Her mind rushing with fear, her eyes constantly alert and on the lookout for something, being ready to defend herself should it come to it but not looking around each and every corner, not letting herself be hindered and forced to feel that she needed to look around each and every corner before turning them.
Making it down and out to her usual route, falling more than once, probably more than one new bruise, wondering how many bruises her body had by now, luckily a bruise healed rather quickly at least and didn't hinder her all that if at all.

Home, shower, get ready before heading to her Korean class, not having her mind occupied were certainly a blessing when studying, feeling the gazes of everyone in the room and wishing for the class to end, she would certainly need to look into either self studies or private tutors if she would try to learn any more languages after this.

The class ending like it always seemed to do, not even having a chance to more than stand up before getting a hug, looking up to see Chunhua holding her tightly.
"I was so worried about you, don't do that again!"
Looking a bit surprised.
"Do what?"
"I tried to contact you on Saturday night but you just sent weird replies, various blurred pictures and when I called there was just a lot of weird sounds when you finally answered and then not a word yesterday, I thought that assaulter had gotten to you, I tried to come by your place but no one opened when I banged the door."
Her mind trying to take the information in, to remember any of it but it was just a blank, she couldn't remember any of it, she did know that she got quite preoccupied with checking her profile yesterday and hadn't really looked all that much at her phone or even really had the mental energy to truly take it in.
"I am terribly sorry" looking a bit sorry not that it showed when the hug was still going strong, the looks from people around them didn't exactly help either "I got caught in this spontaneous party and sadly the rest is a blur, yesterday wasn't exactly my most alive day either I was quite mentally drained."

Chunhua ending the hug, her eyes tearful whilst looking down at her.
"Never do that again, I was worried sick!"
Worried sick, worried sick, worried sick, these words echoing again and again in her mind, what did that mean? Why would someone be worried sick about her? That had never happened before, why would anyone be worried sick about her? Her evil twin maybe but even that was a stretch to think it could be true, no one had ever been worried sick for her sake before, angry, pissed, frustrated, annoyed that they didn't get to punch her sure those were all things she were used to but genuinely actually worrying due to caring the very thought were so foreign in her mind that it was hard to even begin to imagine it. A tear running down her cheek, not knowing why, never having felt like this before, not even knowing what she felt or why her eyes were tearing up for real, to do it for fake things were easy but genuine tears brought on by real life now those weren't just rare they were so rare that she couldn't even truly remember if they had happened before whilst she weren't in some sort of either physical, mental or emotional pain. Pressing her head against Chunhua's chest, softly crying.
A pair of arms embracing her.

Slowly escaping to their borrowed study room, nearly half an hour passing filled with emotions and talks before finally getting to the studying of the day.