Waking up far to late, the sun having risen since long ago, then again it was Sunday so if there was any day you were allowed to sleep in so was it today.
Getting out of bed, her entire body sore, various places hurting and aching.
Damn what did I do last night?
Memories flashing through her mind, various faces, drinks, faces, bodily fluids, limousine and screams all a constant blur, yeah there was no point in trying to sort these memories out she had consumed far to much alcohol and given in to her demonic desires far to much.
I really hate the weekends.

One advantage though no hangover, her routine of drinking plenty of water and finishing each night with aloe water tended to keep the hangovers away, such a simple trick used by so few, then again her youth might be an advantage in this field as well, hopefully so would there still be decades before she had to think about aging and how that would actually affect her, immortality might not be real but prolonging her youth by half a century shouldn't be impossible at least.

Pouring one big glass of aloe water into her trusted frosted cup, looking at the mark on it and giving it the same signal back no little emblem would do that to her and not get it back at least as good as it gave. A silly little game but it was something to focus on during slow mornings.
A smoking hot shower to sooth her aching pains, wash away things stuck in places where you most certainly did not want them left.
Heading out and washing through all her bed clothes and her clothes from last night, both the scent and what had been left on them not being things you would desire to keep there either. Burning some incense to clear the bedroom before lying down on the couch, lighting a vanilla scented candle. Looking through her new profile for her new job, double checking each and everyone, looking through their profiles, checking up on them, sorting out the weed from the serious ones and replying to the ones that seemed genuine and that could actually be worth something.
Hmm I wonder how it would be to be a cam model? Well no point in thinking about that the camera would destroy it to much I think, I really gotta look into that, how does that work?

Hanging the laundry before sneaking out, as usual being careful, looking both ways, looking around each corner before walking there, her surroundings and being careful at all times. She no longer felt as observed but there was still some fear there, she had pushed herself to get out each day which had helped her from getting caught in her own fears but that was just a part of her road to get back to feeling safe again.

Heading to the closest park, spending the next few hours with cleaning it, removing weeds, picking up trash, taking notes of things that needs to be fixed, getting familiar with it and overall working to improve the beauty of it until shortly before the sun starts to set, heading to the closest little store where she could pick up her groceries for the week and stop by and talk with the person behind the counter for a minute or two. Sure shopping malls were cheaper, had a bigger supply of various goods and so forth but where she could help the small local vendors she would everything else she just ordered in big packs online, funny one of the biggest threats to small vendors the internet were one of her primary sources of shopping the other being grand malls she tried to avoid just cause they hurt the small local vendors. Giggling a bit over the contrast whilst heading home feeling good about today's work and hoping to do more in the coming months.