Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blue eyes roll, “I’ll have you know I have a lot on my mind.” Sipping her drink, “And I might be easily distracted sometimes.” Shrugging. Least she wasn’t easily distracted when it mattered.

“Then you don’t have to. This is your night, you don’t want to find someone for the night, then you don’t. We can still have fun!”
    not every night had to end with going home with someone to be fun. It helped, but whatever.

Arms held up over her head in victory, “Yes!” score one for the Shaman.

Pointing to Naga with a smile and nod, “She gets it.” But, it didn’t sound like Phoenyx was feeling it yet. It made sense, given how strong her feelings still were. “Or,” a sly smile, “You could always play with them a bit. Flirt, get some attention, then brush them off.” That could be fun too. And could be good for the ego.

“A very good point! Though lounge chairs can be just as much fun too, even pool floats.” Actually, anything could be fun with the right person. Nodding, “Ah, yeah, that too. Very important.” Yup.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

There's a nod to Naga. "You don't have to be amazing, just observant. There was... um.. another company looking to do hostile takeovers a a couple of years ago. Madison and I helped stop it from happening."

Was that too intricate? I can't just say "Seers" though. That's dumb.

The Arrow preens a little at the Ladder's compliment, but it's Tyche's comment that gets an animated point. "Yes.That. They can be so dumb. Even before they realise what's happening. And afterwards they're worse." She has some more of her Pina colada. It was nice.

"Not just work," Phoenyx sighs. "I just wish people would think. It'sh all good saying 'let's hand this to a department', but if that department literally cannot execute that thing..." She gestures wildly in frustration.

A hand reaches over and pats Aurora somewhat gently - but obviously lacking the steady motions of a sober person. "I know. You've been through a hard thing." She smiles. "Yes! Fun! This is fun." She smiles serenely, but her brow furrows a little. "Nah. That's not fair. I know I can be pretty. Not like you pretty," She waves a hand around the table, "but still pretty."

She looks a little confused. Chairs? Floats? What was Aurora on about?

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, this is your night. Do what you want. Although," Naga smiled innocently, "There is a handsome young man over at the bar who has glanced your away a couple times. That's all I'm saying." Leave it to a Warlock to play the Devil on Alice's shoulder.

"Observant I can do," the Ladder nodded, taking a sip of her cocktail, "And that sounds very impressive. I'll have to hear the story sometime."

"They can be a little too focused on their goal. Like a horse with blinders on," she agreed with the general sentiment at the table.

"Hold your head high, Alice. Your beauty is yours, and you should be proud of it. As I said, you're the one getting attention, not us." She casually nods towards the bar again. The opportunity was there.

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tyche offers Madison a sly smile.

"Not gonna lie, I see the appeal of lounge chairs, but pool floats?"
    she said, "You'll need to share that secret some time."

Tyche felt her smile lessen a bit as Pheonyx got a little self-depreciating, but she just brought her glass up to and took a drink. Tyche would never say it, but she could see why Alice felt that way, even if she thought the firebird was wrong. Pheonyx was still hella cute and very physical. A lot of guys love that or so she's heard.

She'd nod in agreement with Naga's words.

"I mean, you're fit,"
    she offers the Obrimos, "If you don't think people notice? You're wrong."

I mean I definitely have.

However, Pheonyx's earlier comment about dumb men was eating at the Acanthus. She had to know. You can't just dangle bait and not expect anyone to bite.

"So. Dumb men,"
    she adds, "That anyone specific? Or does every man in the company just not get it?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

At the mention of the ‘hostile takeover’ she gets up to get a different drink. Returning to the table with a glass filled with a cloudy green liquid. Who cares about mixing? She was a Life Master, easy to fix.

“They certainly can. But worth noting that not all of them are completely dumb. I like to think there are some smart ones out there.” Maybe. That would mean trying the whole dating thing.

“I think people go with handing it off because it’s easier. Especially if who they’re handing projects off to are better suited to get it done.” Shrugging.

Laughing, Phoenyx had to be feeling pretty good right about now. “It’s ok.” Meaning, not talking about it here. Private matter.

“So how about no more talk about work. Lets say screw work for the night and just let our hair down and have fun!” raising her glass.

An eyebrow raises, “You’re pretty.” She points out, “In your way.” That didn’t come out right. She glances at her glass, maybe she needed to back off the drinks?

Sipping from her glass, she lets her eyes search the bar for this guy. “Nothing wrong with talking to him. There is no rule saying anything has to come of it. But,” glass put down, “whatever. No pressure.” They were just trying to help.

“Not much to the story.” She says quickly, maybe too quickly?

“It is a secret, but one worth knowing, I’d be happy to share.” Why not. It’s what girls did, share valuable knowledge.

Then a nod, “That! What she said, all that.” Cause the Arrow was wrong and people did notice.

The next question? That was all on Phoenyx for how much she wanted to share. Or not.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"Really?" Phoenyx looks over at the bar with all the tact of.... well, a drunk Obrimos. "Where?" She looks back to Naga. "That story? Oh!" She exclaims, then looking around. "Ummm.... Maybe not now. It's not really a night out story."

She smiles drunkenly at the compliments from the ladies. "You're all sweet. I mean... I am proud of it!" The Arrow slurs. "I don't feel bad about it. Just is. Like you're all very pretty. And I can be pretty too. But not the same." She looks back over at the guy by bar. "Which one?" She asks Naga in a loud whisper, giggling slightly.

Tyche is gives an enthusuastic nod. "I do keep fit! I dunno if people notice unless I show them..." There's a smile, and then a tired look. "Um... Both, I think." She gestures with the Pina Colada. "Like Case, who finds the worst possible way of saying anything. Or the kid manager that has no idea what my department does. Or the old manager that seems to think that one person can keep watch over another every minute of every day. Just..." Phoenyx throws her free hand in the air. "dummies. Like, maybe there are some guys who do. But not many."

She looks over to Aurora, leaning on the table. "But Madison... Why do that if you don't... do anything about it?" The Arrow's gaze is wandering back to the bar again.

7. Likes Ruach, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A lot of men are definitely attracted to fit," Naga nodded.

"I agree with Madison. No more work talk. Let's just relax and enjoy the evening." She raised her glass, saluting the other Mages.

Smiling coyly, the Warlock subtly pointed out the young hot stud at the bar for Phoenyx's benefit, making sure he wasn't looking at that moment. "Seems like a bit of a dudebro, but you don't have to marry him."

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Aurora's quick aversion to sharing her story was noted, but it sounded like a boy thing and not a work thing. Therefore, Tyche's role didn't really demand for her to dig deep. The Shaman could keep her skeletons.

At the Obrimos' humble nature, Tyche's smile turns coy.

"Oh, people notice,"
    she says, repeating her point. Then wiggly eyebrows.

Then, she mentions Kaze, Pixie, and Anima in quick succession.

"Oof,"
    the Enchanter offers, "Yep, they're... something else. Think these two got the right of it though. Fuck work. For tonight at least."

There was no point in dwelling on things that would just piss them off - and burst the newfound bubbliness of the Arrow.

"Mmm, vanity muscles and cleanshaven,"
    Tyche offers quietly, "Not my type, but hey he isn't bad."

Give Tyche a grizzly any day.

10. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Shaman laughs, watching the drunk Arrow.

“Well, you have to remember that guys mature later in life then we do.” It was true, look it up.

“Why? Because flirting can be fun! Haven’t you ever just had a little bit of fun flirting with a cute guy?” she was pretty sure she knew the answer.

Her glass was raised with Naga’s.

“That is true.”
    Motioning to Tyche, “The thing with a lot of guys, they aren’t really good at the whole being subtle and checking someone out.” There were a few that were probably good.

“So what is your type? I always find it kind of interesting how everyone seems to be attracted to certain things.”

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow nods. Leave work alone. It sounded easier with this fruity pina colalada. "Yeah. Sorry about that. Au-uh... Madison says I don't put my work down enough," she smiles.

There's another look over to the bar in a blatent way."I- I don't think they're vanity muscles." Phoenyx waves a hand towards the bar. "You can tellll," she fake-whispers, badly, "If you look in the right place..." though she turns to look again at the guy along the bar.

Fun? "Flirting is harrrd," the firebrid protests to Aurora. "I just find someone I like that's watching me when I want, well, sex, and then... well usually, they agree. Not thinking too hard..." she starts giggling. Actually giggling.

"Type?" she repeats. "I dunno... tall. Strong. Does what he's told." There's a shrug. "Why? what do you look for?" she bats back to Aurora, pointing and smiling widely.

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread