(Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Brandy sour. Ever try it?" She shook her glass, the ice inside jingling. It looked like lemonade, and even had a lemon slice hanging on the rim. She took a sip and appeared to like it.

On the subject of workouts, Naga smiled and gave a slight shrug, "I have a gym membership. Played a little soccer as a kid. That's about the extent of my athleticism." Much like Tyche, she assumed the Arrow's exercise routine was very strenuous.

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx nods. "It's great for adrenaline rushes. Clearing buildings, crossing rooftops... Skydiving is great too! My.... uh... friend and I went, and it was amazing!" The Arrow tries hard not to think about Kaze. It was very distracting. She was trying to get away from that.

"This is all practicing, I think. Maybe I'll get better," she says to Aurora. She looks around. "You all must do some exercise things! You're all pretty. It takes me ages to look like this," the Arrow waves a hand at herself.

"I dunno... never had it..." she replies to the Guardian, taking the glass and having a sip. She winces - it wasn't a flavour she was used to. "I don't like that. Maybe I could get something fruity instead?" Naga is also given a shake of the head. "Not had whiskey sour either."

Splat. Something about the idea sets Phoenyx off giggling. She nods to Naga as well. "Soccer and Cardio! Yes! Very important! There's lots of different ways you can keep in interesting though. Like running or cycling or rowing... sometimes I do training session for self-defense but that always includes cardio and stretching because otherwise you damage muscles. But you can do outdoor running and parkour and martial arts as well - they all mix things up and keep you adaptable-le." There was a clear slur but the little Arrow doesn't seen to notice.

The Arrow seems to be smiling serenely, but she has been drinking quickly. Maybe she was finally relaxing.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Manhatten? Fancy.

Chuckling, “I’d probably end up right there with you.” Sure, she was athletic, but jumping from building to building? Probably not so much. Raising her drink, “Least I can patch you guys up if you need.”

Nodding, “Yoga is great, recently picked it up. And meditation thanks to Alice here.” A nod to the Arrow.
    Looked the like drinks at the table covered a variety of liquor.

“I wasn’t aware you went skydiving! That sounds awesome!”
    she’d always wanted to try it herself.

“Fruity? Could try a Sex on the Beach. Great for the warmer weather and they’re delicious.”

How much iced tea had she had? Then again, she didn’t think the Arrow had a high tolerance to alcohol. Looked like this was going to get good.

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Definitely with Val on this one," she said, inclining her head lightly to the Ladder, "Gym membership and I do what I can, but nothing like I'm sure either of you do. Or have done? Does that make sense. Call me an athletic casual."

A shrug and a half smile is leveled at the Arrow.

"Get what ya want, boo," she said, "I said I'd get ya a drink, never said you had a limit."

Then Pheonyx gets excited about fitness. Seems pretty on track for the Arrow. The giggle was nice though, meant the firebird was shedding some layers albeit with a little liquid help. Nonetheless, a mental note is made to keep an eye on the girl. Strong as she was, she wasn't in her element and too much booze could lead to trouble. Given that they had a Shaman, Tyche was less worried than she would otherwise be, but still. Secret art is secret art.

"Meditation? Never really got the hang of that,"
    she said, "I can sit back and let it all drift if I have a little help though."

A wiggle of the eyebrows. Booze and weed. Tyche was far from the only Acanthus to indulge in those vices. Stereotypical? Maybe, but part of life was living.

"Sex on the Beach is great,"
    Tyche quipped with a coy smirk, "The cocktail. The other? Don't recommend."

She couldn't help herself. The opportunity was there and what was a joke among new friends?

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Skydiving? Sounds exciting, but not really my thing. However, to each their own," she playfully saluted the Arrow with her glass. "And trust me, there more than the gym involved in looking like this."

The Warlock nodded in agreement with Aurora's suggestion, "That's a good one to try."

She chuckled at Tyche's joke. "Sand just gets everywhere, hm?"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow nods. "Yeahhh. I showed Madison how to meditate. It's very therapeutic. But skydiving is amazing. It's just like flying."

There's another giggle. "Because sand..." she points to Naga. "Yeah, that!" There's a small sigh. "Though it would probably help a lot.... the sex part, not the sand in places parts."

Eyes flick to Tyche again. "I can help! I run classes and things for people. If you need help I can be help. It's important to reflect on things it's a part of how we learn stuff and grow." Did she not pick up on what Tyche meant? It seemed not.

She looks around, and sighs. "I.... I'm not good at this, but I wanted to... thank you. All of you. For the meeting. Where everything seemed to be going wrong, but you all offered to help or did things that I respect." Her cheeks are going pink. She sucks on the straws, as if doing so helps her do a difficult thing. "But I want you all to know that I appreciate your help." She loos at Tyche. "And honesty. It's important to be honest."

She looked around. An Arrow, a Mystagogue, a Ladder and a Guardian. Diamond girls.... isn't that a thing? Phoenyx smiles, and giggles at her thought.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

8. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Either of them do?

Shaking her head, “Oh I don’t have some insane workout or anything. I’m definitely more like you with the whole casual thing.” Maybe in her younger days she worked out more?

“I’m not an expert on it, and Alice has to remind me to focus more times than she should.” A chuckle, “But it’s really great.” Has it helped her? She wasn’t sure yet.

Laughing, “It’s not bad, just can be messy.” Can be the key term.

Nodding, “You’ll be cleaning sand out of places you never thought you would for a while.” And she had a smirk, a few memories flooding back.

Flying was a weird experience, but fun. Having only done it once.

“Well, if the sex part would help, there is always the option of going for a hunt. But, no pressure or anything.” That was something she didn’t know about the Arrow, if one-night stands were her thing or not.

“It’s what friends do, help each other.”
    Getting up, she orders a Sex on the Beach, bringing it back, she offers it. “Give it a try. If you don’t like it, I’ll gladly finish it.”

10. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"She keeps getting distraaaacted," Phoenyx says in a light voice, referring to Aurora's meditation.

Going for a hunt? "I dunno... It still feels weird. Maybe it would help. I'm kinda liking this. Being here." The Arrow sways a little, smiling happily. Looks like the Obrimos is a floaty drunk.

She reaches for the cocktail and tries it. Mmmm... fruity.

"I like it,"
    she says brightly, smiling.

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

Naga smiled and nodded to Phoenix, "You're most welcome. I'm happy to help, even if such duties are not my forte."

"Madison is right. I'm sure there's plenty of men here that would be very pleased to... please you. Or women, if that's what you're into." She looked about the bar. A simple aura reading would pick out some horny individuals, wouldn't it? Of course, it was often not difficult to identify those on the hunt without the use of magic.

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tyche just smirks as her joke lands.

"It can be fun," she says, "If you have a big towel or blanket. And you're careful not to track anything on it beforehand. And the guy uses his brain. Once they figure out what's going on though? They get a little too excited to be, y'know, intelligent."

The explanation was more for Pheonyx's benefit. Who in turn totally surprises Tyche by understanding what she was putting down. Alcohol seemed to unlock the Arrow's inner deviant. And the comment of sex helping? A laugh.

"Yeah, I imagine work has ya pretty stressed,"
    she says, "Doubt it's easy, y'know? But, Madison's totally right, it's up to you if you wanna hit that trail."

At the thank you, Tyche just smiles and shrugs.

"Don't mention it,"
    she says, "It's kinda bullshit, so I feel you."

Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread