Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Spiritual Diplomacy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Spiritual Diplomacy) Etiquette
Apr 13, 2020 - May 29, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt becomes still and serious looking, even a little scary. "Emily." He says. "The Alpha put you in charge of Nathaniel and me, not Chris. We keep meeting in your garage, and we've never even been over to his place once. Like you said, 'your mechanic; it's your garage' not your dad's anymore. None of us knew your dad or your old pack. You are running your own business, and it's doing great. You are a grown up, Emily. Keep up. None of us knew you when you were a kid. That was then. This is now. Sure, Alpha has Chris on a job, blending in with the herd, keeping track of things. You are the one Alpha puts in charge when he can't do it himself. The Storm Lord's going to challenge your authority, because they can see you have it even if you can't."

2. Likes West, Mark liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily slowly looks between Nathaniel and Matt, and takes a huge sigh. But then, she smirks.

"I am all grown up, buster. Okay. You want it that way? Let's do it." She drains the second beer bottle and grins.

"First thing, we need to duck across and start talking to the Spirits. That will give us some idea of what Courts are squabbling and why. If it was us," her eyes rest on Nate for a moment, "Then we need to find a way of settling things. If it's the Pure, all the more easy for us. We might be able to make some trades to stop them, or get some clues. Kill two birds with one stone. We're not going to know much until we get there and start networking."

She shrugs. "We're starting at square one, so that's where we do our groundwork."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes Mark, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Two beers in and they had a plan going. Emily had accepted her role as lead wolf in this task, much to Nathaniel's relief.

"What Matt said." The big lug knew just what to say sometimes.

Networking. That seemed simple enough. "So we dip into the shadow and start asking the gafflings? I brought some chiminage with me." Though it had mostly been intended for cat spirits. "Any place you want us to start? I can talk to Renewal of Nature later."

Laying down the groundwork- this was good. Building clout with the spirits that resided in Sacramento. "Necessary Guile said that the spirits were starting to pay attention to the pack. So we have that going for us." They were starting to get noticed by the choirs, for whatever reason.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt holds Emily's eye contact for an extra moment. "Doesn't matter if I want it that way, Emily. Alpha wants it that way. He said so."

Then Matt grunts and grins, wolfing down a huge serving of halibut and saying with a very full mouth, "Good. Let's go. I know Alpha didn't send me along to talk. My job is to back you guys up."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shrugs. "Not really? We need to track down what's causing the disruptions so we need to find what choirs are in opposition."

She leers a little at Matt, but smiles.

I don't quite know what's happening now. Do we go to another scene? Is there a plan? OOC I dunno what's going on.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

I have a couple of threads for ya’ll to follow, but I can’t help you out here Xadun you guys need to do something first so I know which court you’re approaching and how.

11. Likes Xadun, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, opening his book. "So we find spirits that know what's going on. That could be a member of the individual choirs that are starting to feud, or an outside observer? Either way would work, I'm sure..." If Nathaniel had a preference to whatever choice, he didn't share it.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily has started on the third tray, finally slowing down. She chews thoughtfully. "Or. We can just ask a Spirit who's job it is to know things. We find a Computor Spirit, or one of learning, or Intellect. There must be some on one of the campuses. At least then we have a starting point that should work. If we do this Chiminage rite for one, be ready to make a deal with it and coerce out some Courtly info, then find out where to go."

She just manages to stop herself saying "What do you think?". This was her show now. Time to grab the dilemma by the horns.

"Well, may as well get a plan ready. We can start now, I guess." She pauses to burp loudly, and sets the final tray down. "Pop quiz, Nate. You're the book guy. What kind of tribute would those kinda spirits like?"

Just thought setting a new scene might be easier than continuing this one. Honestly I'm fine either way

15. Likes , Ruach, Mark liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt looks interested at the mention of a computer spirit. He grunts, "If knowing how to code helps with a Computer spirit, I might be able to help with more than just looking like I want to tear it up, or just tearing it up." He offers. Either way, Matt seems eager to Do Something and on board with whatever plan Emily suggests.

A new thread for a change to a new location then? Wherever they go to talk to the spirit Emily suggests? i guess this is Plot, so the new thread should have 'Spiritual Diplomacy' in the title in parenthesis or something somewhere?

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

And Emily took charge. That was good- she seemed to take to it easily enough. No second guessing, not that they had time for that. A job to do, and orders to get it done.

A computer spirit? Perhaps. "The Chiminage Rite will require an open flame, but we can cross into the shadow for that. I should also grab my drums." Every little bit helped.

Hm. Chiminage for a computer spirit? Nathaniel didn't truck with those often. But then Matt spoke, and that gave him an idea. "For Chimiage... I think a gift of knowledge would be more beneficial to the spirit, for what we're looking for. A tradeoff of sorts." Like when they'd given secrets to Eyes-with-wings.

"So any knowledge that a Computer Spirit might find useful... A guide, or maybe a computer manual? I'd only need to cut off a piece of it for the ritual." Nathaniel knew about spirits, to be sure- but modern spirits less so, and his knowledge of computers and technology in general was... Sparse. A look to Matt "You being there could also benefit us- this is fortunate." And maybe it would be a spirit he could actually be comfortable around.

"We could check out one of the local universities? They're already a meeting grounds for all sorts of herd activities, so that might mix into spirit ones too? We could gather supplies and meet up there."

Totes fine with another scene. Er- who should start it?

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last