Heading back to the campus area and over to the sorority, gently knocking on the door. One of the sisters she isn't that close with yet but whom she distinctly remembers telling her various weird stories of her actual sister the other day during their talks.
"Ohh welcome, here for Chunhua?"
"Yes I am, is she in?"
"Yes she's in her room, you can go there if you like, unless I could interest you in a cup of coffee first?"
"Thank's but I don't really drink coffee"
"Damn, ohh well I'll remember that for next time"

Heading on up to Chunhua's room, gently knocking on the door.
"Come in"
Entering the room, seeing Chunhua lying on her bed studying alone, damn her roommate didn't seem to be around that often at all. Chunhua looking up at her then quickly looking down at herself, lying in her comfy clothing, a bag of chips next to her and her hair in a mess, quickly jumping up, running over and closing the door.
"Just a minute"
Giggling over her behavior but patiently waiting, a couple of minutes later having the door opened and seeing Chunhua in far cuter clothing, her hair somewhat fixed up, her hands wiped of the bag of chips out of sight.
"Hi, welcome, I didn't know you were coming by, I was just lying around studying" Clearly looking a bit out of breath.
"Ohh you changed, how sad, you were looking so cute, but it might have been for the best or I might have attacked you with kisses right then and there" still completely oblivious of Chunhua's feelings, damn she was either completely clueless in that area or to accustomed to having people like her that she just no longer reacted to it anymore.
"Yeah how sad" Looking down, a bit sad that she had made that extra effort to try and look good. Damn she never had any luck.
"Come on in, sit down."

Yamiyo walking in and sitting down on her bed.
"I just wanted to come by and thank you, here I brought you this cup of coffee or perhaps I should call it a coffee milkshake with all the stuff in there."
Chunhua smiling happily and taking the coffee as she sits down.
"Ohh I take it that you managed to get the aid you needed from the IT students then."
"Yeah I found this guy named Larry and damn I know my way around a computer but this guy were a freaking genius, fixing up the pictures I needed fixing and making them several times better than what I had done, it was humbling to see someone of those skills."
"Ohh you needed some pictures done what for?"
About to answer but going silent and then smiling.
"Tell you what, I'll tell you if things goes well and then I'll treat you to anything you'd like, within limits of course and if not then I come crying to you and tell you about. I just wanna test it without anyone knowing what I am up to first, is that ok?"
"Fine you mean girl" Pouting a bit "I will be looking forward to it"
"Anyway I should be on my way home, I just wanted to come by and say hi and thank you whilst I was around"
"Ohh ok, be safe and take care. Thanks for the coffee milkshake"
"I will dear, thank you for worrying about me."
Waving goodbye before leaving her to her studies.

Leaving the house, catching Maddie outside, Maddie giving her a embarrassed look, trying to avoid her gaze. Yamiyo walking down, trying to resist but damn the weekends were not her time, pulling her in, giving her a sweet warm kiss before walking of.
Her desires risen, she needed an outlet, she hadn't had one for several days now, entering the first best club she could find.

The rest of the night a blur, remembering various drinks, various clubs, a limousine, faces of both men and women alike as they shouted out in orgasmic pleasure before finding herself at home emptying a bottle of her aloe water, throwing of her clothes and heading to bed, her last thought before falling asleep.
Damn that Succubus lust and cravings.