(Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Money has an unnatural grip on people. It's influence and status, a sign of success, a sense of security." She eyed the folded bill curiously. Was that supposed to be a flower or something? "That make it a useful tool."

Those eyes shift back up to Winter's face. "One of the old guard, are you? Seen better school boards over the years?"

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He revels in the Warlock's words. Unnatural? And then they call him a liar.
    He pushes the flower toward her with the tip of his finger. "Kids these days mostly need to manage themselves. Stay long enough, and you'll see what I'm talking about"

Mental Shield: [pot 1]

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

Kids. He probably meant Pixel. No one would consider Campanella a kid. The rest were debatable.

"I'm not planning on going anywhere," she commented, glancing at the slipshod origami again. Was it meant be resemble some sort of dead insect? "You were a member of that board yourself, or are we glazing over that fact?"

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

It's a slight surprise to see how quickly the regime of her last few words had changed. "Who, me? Fell upon it, really. I happened to be the only person who met the criteria at the time. And that was it", he casts a forlorn look at his bastard craft. Thankfully, the FED was pumping more money in the system. "If you can judge an element from its parts, then my participation was an indictment of where the whole board stood"

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

Naga took the poor $20 and started to unfold and flatten it back out. Perhaps it was a Mastigos habit, wanting everything to be immaculate and presentable. Or perhaps she just couldn't look at Winter's paper abomination any longer.

"I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member," she quoted with a smirk, "Something along those lines?"

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"You are a Lawyer", he smirks in return, "you might empathize", his hands hastily claw for the menu.
    "So, I'm going to grab a burger or two", it was an invite left hanging.

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

"How about we make it my treat? A little something to remember me by before you're subsisting on bread and water for several months?" She didn't look at the menu, the same one she'd examined the coffees with, for more then a moment. The Warlock wasn't that hungry and had quickly chosen. She relayed her choice to the intrepid waitress, when she came around the table again.

"Hi. The small salad, please? Thank you," she flashed the charming smile and beguiling eyes.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

He shakes his head. "I always pay my due. Tonight it's on me", he motion to the waitress, urging her to take the woman and his orders. Two burgers another round of tea and coffee to boot. 5 numbers in total.
    "So, how are your colleagues?"

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

She gave a slight shrug, not minding that Winter wanted to pay for the meal. Let him have his pride. It didn't matter.

The Théarch waited until the Waitress of Questionable Memory had departed before she answered the question.

Which colleagues would those be? There were no other Ladders here, and only one other Mastigos. The Guardian knew all that. "I have my own small practice. No big law firm for me right now."

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"Is it true what they say of BigLaw? That they're meat grinders?", he nods absent-mindedly.
    Deciding that a small display of trust would carry him to great lengths, he decides to undo the silo surrounding his pattern.
    Crimson shatters, coming undone in a shower of red petals. "Most impressive indeed. To be this young and run an established practice. You must be one of those whizzkids then", and a lil bit of Mind magic. Of course.

Spells: Undone

13. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
Page 7 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread